urgently looking for people willing to speak out the truth

Posters have cited (in our initial forum) instances of children being continually and repeatedly exposed to verbally abusive, vulgar language by "Ramtha", witnessing physical assault, hearing sexually explicit talks, etc. This forum is open for discussion and exchange of views.
missionaryman

urgently looking for people willing to speak out the truth

Unread post by missionaryman »

"thread moved by moderators"

to help a 4yo getting out of RSE and CSE where her mum brings her everyday.

The 4yo fainted while doing the daily fieldwork (50minutes everyday at CSE plus candle focus to induce trance, etc...), but that is ok for people in RSE...

Don't need to add more details here...there would be too many!...

Whoever is willing to help please reply here and allow me to send you an email for clarifications.

Thanks
MM
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

Unread post by EMFWebmaster »

"thread moved by moderators"

Lost in Space

A four year old forced to do field exercies??? Somebody should squeal, imo, but I expect nobody wants to get the parents in trouble. If you know the Mom, could you maybe talk to her? I'm sorry I can't be much help, I have not been to RSE and have no influence there.
All the best, at least you care so the poor kid has somebody on their side.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

I have met with missionaryman,
He is genuine and sincere, and loves his child dearly.

Any help and information offered to him ..
will be greatly appreciated.

David.

LARSE@fairpoint.net
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Lost,

They are forced to do blindfolded field exercises for almost an hour, every school day. They spend lots of time, daily, doing disciplines.

What's more - parents pay for this "privelege".

The WA State Dept. of Child Protective Services needs to be involved, (perhaps they are).
ignatious

Unread post by ignatious »

They are forced to do blindfolded field exercises for almost an hour, every school day. They spend lots of time, daily, doing disciplines.
How can Washington state allow this? I don't understand. How can Yelm allow this? Surely this qualifies as abuse. Where are Yelm's teachers and physicians? This sounds like something from a science fiction movie.

Is there an organized plan to expose such goings on? Are there political leaders who have shown a willingness to help?

It's one thing when a bunch of adults choose to behave as fools, but surely someone in a position of authority cares when they begin using abuse to brainwash little children.

Who can we write to?
ex

Unread post by ex »

they do 20 minutes focus in the morning.the scoolboard will not care because nobody steps on the toes of a religios minorety.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

I?ve received several calls this weekend from parents whose children attend CSE,
They insist the children do no more than 40 minutes of fieldwork each week,
Other ?disciplines? such as ?remote view? ?candle focus? and C&E are also taught
All? on a voluntary basis?..!
I abhor the thought of any child participating in the RSE indoctrinations,
The very meaning of ?voluntary? is mute in the minds of young children.
Yet..
I know many parents who are so proud that ?Ramtha? named their child?

David.

Children are a flame to be lit?
Not a vessel to be filled.

Anonymous
David McCarthy
Site Admin

There is no such thing as a perfect parent..
Yet,
What greater covenant is there than for parents to nourish and protect their children?.
And to keep them in arms reach of those they love?

Reach through the storm and hold your child above ..!

David.
Whatchamacallit

David,

I don't know why those people are telling you that the kids only do 40 minutes of disciplines per week. For as long as I can remember, I've heard it discussed (if not boasted about), that the children do a lot of disciplines EVERY day at CSE. They do field work, and the other disciplines that the adults do at RSE. Further, if these children attend RSE, they also have to do those disciplines there as well.

Young teenagers have been inside that tank, for hours on end, blindfolded, with adults in there. Sometimes over one thousand at a time. I know of children who have been hurt, and plenty of adults who have been hurt. Broken bones, that is not something that is just a bonk on the noggin' from someone's elbow, you know what I mean ?

I find it hard to believe, and I don't believe it, that suddenly the length of time kids at CSE do disciplines has changed so much.

Voluntary ???? Yeah, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......we all know what "voluntary" means at RSE. You have choice. You do it their way, or suffer the consequences. I have heard "Ramtha" say more than a few times that "he" is in charge, it's 'his" school, and when he tells you to do something, you better do it or he'll get you one way or another. I could tell specific stories to support the details of this comment. Voluntary coercion ?

Just my opinion.
FreeNow

Unread post by FreeNow »

Please report the 'specific stories' because the public needs to know what is going on before they enroll their child. I know I would, thank you.
Keep the greater good at heart.
Diane

Unread post by Diane »

Call, Washington State Dept of Social & Health Services

The number to report child abuse is 1-866-ENDHARM

Another number is 1-800-562-5624

To find your local office go to the main website and follow the prompts. It will ask for your zipcode.

Good Luck!
ex

Unread post by ex »

the question which could stire something is more or less how many teachers are selfproclaimed.to my knowledge even the main teachers are not necesarely edjucated as such.especialy one peorson in the kindergarden is only qualivied because she is a ramthastudent.kids are not subjected to special cruelty so along this line there is hard to proof anything.i also object to let kids do brainwashtechnics.but how will you proof this.intresting would be if a official department of wa state does something about cults in their midst.
ignatious

Strikes me that this behavior with children may be the Achilles heel.
FreeNow

Unread post by FreeNow »

I know that in California charter schools a teacher doesn't have to be creditentialed unless they are teaching core classes like english, math, etc. If would good to find out the specifics in Washington.
Keep the greater good at heart.
Tyger

Unread post by Tyger »

missionaryman;

I just read your plea and I would be more than glad to assist you. My email is tyger2talk@yahoo.com. Send me any particulars and facts, names, and such, and I'll get the ball rolling with Child Protective Services here in Washington. I live here in Yelm and have a few connections I can use.

Tyger

PS....this crap about the kids and what that freak lunatic is doing to them just makes my blood boil.....and the blood of most Americans who knew about this brainwashing sham boil as well. It IS the Achille's heel of RSE and Paris is drawing his bow as we speak. Kids doing fieldwork at age 4 until they pass out unconcious??? Lovely..... Bill O'Reilley will have a field day with this.

Who's being "brought low" now, Judy? Eh? Karma got your tongue, honey?
Diane

Unread post by Diane »

Tyger,

I hope you mention that "Children's School of Excellence", as well. It's a mini-ram ranch.
Tyger

Unread post by Tyger »

Diane;

That's what I'm talking about....the Children's Scary Education camp the Nazi is running. Ever since I learned about that freakshow I've felt intuitively that this is the way to "bring them low" as the Big Queen likes to put it.

Americans don't dig it when you start your crap with the little kids. Uh-uh. Remember Waco and how easily the decision was made when the kiddie torture stories "leaked"? Another freak who thought he was Jesus come back.

Comes around, goes around, Judy Knight.....and you've been threatening the wrong people for far too long now.

"Bring you down" ???? "Bring you low"????(chuckles) Try this one on for size, Big Queenie...."Bring it ON!!!"

ROFL!!!! Ask Saddam how that one worked out.

Ya Big silly Queen, JZ......tsk, tsk. Just leave the kids alone. Leave them alone. But you just couldn't resist .....could you? Pervs never can. It's why we tag them and bag them for life now. 8)

We'll be watching now, Judy Knight. We'll be watching....
Diane

Unread post by Diane »

I look forward to the invasion. Check out that, cough.....founder.
Whatchamacallit

Here's a little more info.....

WA State Child Protective Services
http://www.dshs.wa.gov/basicneeds/an2cps.html

I know this has already been posted, too.
Child Abuse & Neglect Reports: 1-800-562-5624

WA State Statutes on Child Abuse and Neglect
http://www.childwelfare.gov/systemwide/ ... cessSearch
ignatious

Wonder if the new housing development will bring an unRamtha-ized influence, along with less tolerance for RSE.

Seems fair to assume it will create a demand for more retail outlets. Much as I dislike cookie-cutter franchises, in the case of Yelm, they might mean more employers and businesses who aren't cowed by RSE.

Ha, am making guesses, maybe RSE doesn't have the stranglehold on the community that I imagine. So much of what I read about RSE reminds me of an X-File, that I have to remind myself to keep my imagination in check.
Tyger

Unread post by Tyger »

ignatious wrote:Wonder if the new housing development will bring an unRamtha-ized influence, along with less tolerance for RSE.

Seems fair to assume it will create a demand for more retail outlets. Much as I dislike cookie-cutter franchises, in the case of Yelm, they might mean more employers and businesses who aren't cowed by RSE.

Ha, am making guesses, maybe RSE doesn't have the stranglehold on the community that I imagine. So much of what I read about RSE reminds me of an X-File, that I have to remind myself to keep my imagination in check.

Ca-Ching!!!!! You're "getting it"!!! :wink:

Return to “Children in RSE”