CSE finally closes

Posters have cited (in our initial forum) instances of children being continually and repeatedly exposed to verbally abusive, vulgar language by "Ramtha", witnessing physical assault, hearing sexually explicit talks, etc. This forum is open for discussion and exchange of views.
Felicitas

CSE finally closes

Unread post by Felicitas »

Hi everyone,

I just came across this link:

CHILDREN'S SCHOOL OF EXCELLENCE CLOSES - LEAVES REMARKABLE LEGACY
http://yelm.com/2010/12/childrens-schoo ... nce-4.html

Well, that depends on how one defines 'remarkable' I guess.. 8)

Very good news as far as I am concerned.
the future is unwritten
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: CSE finally closes

Unread post by David McCarthy »

This is another glaring example that C & E DOES NOT WORK!
Despite all the RSE fluffy explanations of why CSE has closed the facts are…
the majority of CSE parents pulled their children out not wishing to subjugate
their children’s education into the hands of well meaning crazies of JZ Knight and her agents.
and you cannot have a children’s school without the children!
Not even JZ Knight's dirty money laundered through Robert Jones could keep its doors open!
I am very glad to see this place finally collapse from the weight of RSE BS and shut down.

Kudus to those parents that refused to feed the RSE cool aid education to their children.

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
there

Unread post by there »

great, but too bad those kids are put into the new school that has barely any windows. from one bad school to another.
its is a shame that all public school kids have to pledge allegiance to the flag of war when we actually have a civil peace flag, and most of all pledge allegiance to a flag with 50 pentagrams on it. shame shame

a link to the other flag they dont want our children knowing about :shock:

http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/v ... EeCTwcSb9H
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

I suppose Star Wars should be referred to as Pentagram Wars, or Starbucks, Pentabucks, where does all this ridiculousness end. The point being made in the post is the fact that no longer will children be force fed JZ's brainwashing, life destroying crap for another day. Public school might not be perfect, but it is much better than raising children in an atmosphere of emotional abuse and irrational expectations.
I had a friend at rse whose son was blind, and she would constantly berate him for not moving beyond his blindness by using what is taught there. I always felt in my heart, compassion for her child, and anger toward her for making her child feel as though A: he was choosing to be blind, and B: by being lazy and not doing his disciplines, he would always be that way.
This is the mentality all those children are being freed from, and I, for one, am glad to see those doors close, hopefully forever.
Felicitas

Unread post by Felicitas »

Exactly freemysoul, very well put! So this evening I will drink a glass of champagne to celebrate the new year AND the end of CSE. ;-)
the future is unwritten
WofthesunEofthemoon

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

Here, here, Felicitas. I have long been concerned about the damage being done to young minds at this school. (Have tried to post earlier, with no success, so hope that 2, or 3 posts do not all appear at once - the message, however, remains the same.)

W.E.
ex

Unread post by ex »

maybe my post never made it to the board or it got deleted.
the majority of CSE parents pulled their children out not wishing to subjugate
their children’s education into the hands of well meaning crazies of JZ Knight and her agents.
and you cannot have a children’s school without the children!
is this your explenation? i have my own expierience with them. thankfully its from some time ago. i know that the normal edjucational goals got more and more substituted with rse brainwash. but which of parents heavily involved in rse would object to this?
David McCarthy
Site Admin

maybe my post never made it to the board or it got deleted.
Hi ex,
For a moderator to "delete" a post is an extreme measure and will always follow with a moderator comment stating why the post has been removed.
Perhaps your post was inadvertently lost during submission?
is this your explenation?
Regarding CSE..
Without delving to deeply into the mud of CSE..
What I understand to be the main cause of its failure was the RSE style dictatorship by the CSE board... trampleing the wishes of the parents! thus there was a revolt.

David.
ex

Unread post by ex »

makes sense. cse was born out off conflicts. so it ends conflicted. the post probably got lost on its way no demons other than mailer demons involved. i can confirm that cse got run like little rse [all the little ramtha copies must drive parents crazy]. so serious rse suporters pulled out. because the tuition is not small every month.much money=a good place in rse hirachie. it woulden't stear the pot if kids on stipendiaries get pulled out. it would have rely filled me with hope when the following would have been the issues:1.the mostly not certified edjucaters.2. the days to come scare [it always kicked back to jz: ug and food is more important than the next event.]. 3.too much rse discipliens. 4. too much ramtha pseudosience.5.the concern that cse could be the downfall of rse.....you r right c&e doesen't work only if you follow the leader[faar enough back that you don't steal shine from him]. happy new year david
David McCarthy
Site Admin

happy new year david
Thank you ex...
And a massive thank you to you and all our posters this past year....
Especially to those that keep EMF steadfast, safe and effective in our purpose... :
My deepest thanks and gratitude. :D
David
appealing

Unread post by appealing »

Those poor kids who are now either going to have to be home schooled, or rejoin the public education system. I suspect the science curriculum in particular will be a challenge there - big bang theory vs void contemplating itself! How far behind are those children going to be? And what a slap in the face it will be for them. Better late than never I suppose. I'd be interested to see how they achieve in comparison to their cohort groups.

Appealing
ex

Unread post by ex »

sadly home schooled can mean that cse goes back to be run in sheds and living rooms of parents.with teacheres hired by the parents. probably 'worked at former cse' will be qualification enough. a lot of homework without any normal education plan. the homeschooling was a while the setup of cse until they fulfilled the building codes and were presentable. so this kids will disappear in the cse-rse swamp even more. going to public school will open opertuneties for some kids they diden't have at cse.

Return to “Children in RSE”