Photos of children in RSE during Fieldwork and C & E

Posters have cited (in our initial forum) instances of children being continually and repeatedly exposed to verbally abusive, vulgar language by "Ramtha", witnessing physical assault, hearing sexually explicit talks, etc. This forum is open for discussion and exchange of views.
Caterpillar

Re: Photos of children in RSE during Fieldwork and C & E

Unread post by Caterpillar »

Some more photos of kids and adults in the same field during Fieldwork:

March 2012: http://albums.phanfare.com/isolated/lTZ ... =153084103

Oct 2012: http://albums.phanfare.com/isolated/1f2 ... =171153026
Lost in Space

Unread post by Lost in Space »

I'm afraid that, to me, the kids look happy and appear to be taken care of by their parents! Any shots of injured or depressed or neglected kids?
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Everyone

L I S why do you think those pictures have been taken and allowed to be seen by the public. would it be damage comtrol ?
Robair
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
Lost in Space

Hi Robair

I am sure the pictures do not tell the whole story, since, after all, they are posted by RSE and not some neutral observer. I was thinking, though, that I would see something here that contradicts the idea that kids are thriving at RSE or that it's, at the least, harmless for them to participate in field exercises.
Cheryl

Unread post by Cheryl »

I was a Pink Leader for the children's program. We worked hard to make it a fun experience...small activities that were short in duration. What is the damaging part? In my opinion, it is the psychology given to them that they can be a Christ, and the pressure they feel from their parents to perform. I think they feel like failures if they don't find their cards. Many start to peek at about 7 years old. There should not be pressure like that, nor a wacko worldview indoctrinating them. To tell them they created a bad experience really warps their mind and pulls them away from learning compassion and love of self.
Lost in Space

Hi Cheryl

I am sure your experience speaks volumes. I wonder about the effects on children of having parents who live in constant anxiety and self blame.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

You are right on Cheryl,
Much damage is done by trying to live up to expectations. Not to mention the blind arrogance and lack of compassion to others. As I said, in previous posts. The kids are often cruel to each other. It is hard to fit into the real world upon growing up. I feel, I still have a lack of self confidence having to live up to such expectations. I have been out of school for many years and well into recovery. I still feel the effect, when my parents say I have gone off the deep end. It is just something in side, after never quite living up to expectations. Many get trapped in depression, alchohol and drugs. Others come out of it, but feel a definate seperation from parents.
Caterpillar

As a critical thinker looking at those pictures, I would say "who in their right mind walk around blindfolded with a baby strapped to their back or front?". It's a safety issue.

Blindfolded kids and adults in the same field? The pictures look better now due to the reduction in students i.e. less crowded in the field. It was worse before.

Have you seen a sane person walking around blindfolded leading a baby/kid? :roll:
Cheryl

Unread post by Cheryl »

L I S, My heart breaks when I see some of the children not thriving as they get older. There is one little girl, now 6, who was the happiest baby! She really was amazing. Now I just see pictures of her soo sad, so unsure of herself. It is why we are all stepping up and writing about this emotional abuse. People are being hurt by R$E.
Caterpillar

Cheryl, thank you for posting about your experience with the RSE children.

I've been out of RSE for a few years and found the photos disturbing. Child endangerment comes to mind.

Quote "Child endangerment occurs when an adult caregiver places a child in a dangerous or inappropriate situation. While not technically the same as child abuse since it does not involve directly causing harm, child endangerment carries stiff penalties up to and including prison time."

http://www.criminalattorneyusa.com/child-endangerment/

"Lost in Space"]I'm afraid that, to me, the kids look happy and appear to be taken care of by their parents! Any shots of injured or depressed or neglected kids? [/quote]

Lost in Space, with all due respect, I am surprised by your comment and even more so from your perspective as a non-RSE student.
"David McCarthy"]This thread is expose JZ Knight/Ramtha of child abuse at RSE
and to explore the legal rights and standings for parents of children who attend or have attended RSE

On June 2 2010 EMF submitted video documented evidence of child abuse at RSE to the Seattle Child Protection Services (CPS)
The report was buried :sad:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1523
In view of the above burial of the EMF document, I wonder if the Child Protection Services thought the children were happy and taken care of by their parents.

I am curious as to the thoughts of EMF members that are not in RSE if these photos of blindfolded students (with or without duct tape) are acceptable.
My intention is not to offend anyone or start an argument but as a former student, I am biased. Hence, I'm interested in other EMFers (especially non-RSE) opinions of blindfolded adults and children (strapped or not) walking around in a field.

I described the "Fieldwork" to a few friends (non-New Agers) when I was still a student. They thought it was a joke initially, then laughed even harder when they realized it was the reality. I never mentioned it again. :o
Caterpillar

Moderators, the "edit" function still does not work.
Cheryl

Unread post by Cheryl »

I feel child endagerment was definitely the case before, but now the children and parents have their own field, and the adults walk slow.
Caterpillar

Hi Cheryl, thanks and I was aware of the separate fields. However, the photos show both children (not the baby ones) and adults in the same field. I was surprised to see that.
Perhaps it depends on the number of students. If the student body is small, they use the same field as in the photos.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

I would say "who in their right mind walk around blindfolded with a baby strapped to their back or front?".
Thank you for that Caterpillar. Some would argue that grown adults have every right to choose a lunatic mindset under the banner of religious freedom just so long they are not hurting anyone.
I would agree with that opinion to a point, but clearly a line is crossed at RSE and we have entered child endangerment under the banner of religious extremism. As for the children having a good time?
I remember an incident when I was about 8 years old while in the care of a government children's home, my best friend Tony 'also 8 years old' telling me how much he enjoyed his special visits from 'Uncle' during the night :-(
There is no doubt that these RSE parents love and adore their children. There was a time when many of us would have placed our children in the same environment, but this is the point...
> RSE is an abusive environment < and to place any children in the care and control of an abusive Cult is morally, legally and "lovingly" abhorrent.

But hey! why worry?.. the kids are having a great time… !!!!

David
RSE primary retreat 2012 a.jpg
RSE October followup 2012 q.jpg
RSE primary retreat 2012 c.jpg
RSE primary retreat 2012 h.jpg
RSE primary retreat 2012 e.jpg
RSE primary retreat 2012 o.jpg
Photo credits RSE
March 2012 Fieldwork http://albums.phanfare.com/isolated/lTZ ... =153084122
March 2012 http://albums.phanfare.com/isolated/lTZ ... =153084095
March 2012 http://albums.phanfare.com/isolated/lTZ ... =153084109
March 2012 http://albums.phanfare.com/isolated/lTZ ... =153084150
March 2012 C & E http://albums.phanfare.com/isolated/lTZ ... =153084292
Oct 2012 Fieldwork http://albums.phanfare.com/isolated/1f2 ... =171153020
Oct 2012 Quote: RSE Children Our Future http://albums.phanfare.com/isolated/1f2 ... =171153030
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
ex

Unread post by ex »

where were you 'pink leader'? at cse or rse? Cheryl. despite my issues with rse and cse I will respect your healing process sorry if the little word 'some' didn't make you feel excluded from my insinuation. if you worked at cse did you have a current teacher certificate or was your rse involvement enough qualification?

yes lis I see this as a big problem. I personally think that the school shooting at the east coast is a result of his mothers doomsday prepper philosophies. which is basically a rse fear based mindset.

kinder garden grade kids at cse decided on the grounds of their parents ability to provide a ug and their years of rse experience who plays with whom. new kids were excluded and labeled as goners.

rse pushes its 'science approach' and teaches delusional facts with the 'truth'. cse had the same approach.it didn't help the kids to build up a sane reliable background. cse just validated the parents delusional worldview.

the kids there went trough sponsored beginners to make shure that the rse disciplines can be held at cse not violating the gag agreement.

kids created their days.....had fielwork......archery........learned history, physics aca ramtha.

good that they had fun with that.

despite some kids understood that theire parents were nuts and found theire way to become healthy adults. which rse and cse of course see as their achievement.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Well, I am an RSE outsider, and I think the pictures look pretty stupid - especially the photo with man and woman out in the rain, puddles, and slop, blindfolded with a kid strapped on the front. Slip on a horse road apple or hunk of mud, and Mon goes down, perhaps mortally injuring the child.

What the heck is backstory baptism? The kid looks like a junior Darth Maul, the arch villain from the Star Wars movies.

To me it says parents walk around out in the field with kids strapped on because the parents know better than to leave the kids to jostle around unsupervised in the arena where god only knows might happen.

Return to “Children in RSE”