Open letter to Rebecca Capezio Oppenheimer

Posters have cited (in our initial forum) instances of children being continually and repeatedly exposed to verbally abusive, vulgar language by "Ramtha", witnessing physical assault, hearing sexually explicit talks, etc. This forum is open for discussion and exchange of views.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Open letter to Rebecca Capezio Oppenheimer

Unread post by David McCarthy » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:19 am

Hi everyone,
Recently someone asked me this question...
"is it true that the diamond heiress signed your settlement?"
Yes this is true.
See: page 6. NZ Court Documents JZK, Inc. - D McCarthy settlement deed PDF Download
Copy and paste: http://freepdfhosting.com/7510024dfa.pdf

This has prompted me to write an open letter to Rebecca Capezio Oppenheimer.
Amended - Oct 1 19.
Dear Rebecca,
For many years you were a devoted RSE student and key financial supporter.
So it came as no surprise you were a witness signatory on the JZK, Inc. vs D McCarthy lawsuit settlement document of May 2014.
JZ Knight has fed hundreds of thousands of dollars to drive vicious lawsuits that have also targeted Virginia Coverdale, Glen Morgan and Joe Dispenza, Why?
The RSE litigation machine keeps the truth about RSE hidden from public view.
Another ugly truth about RSE. Scientology uses much the same methods to silence its critics.
JZ Knight and her lawyers understood well... if I made it to trial, I had a very good case to defeat her NZ lawsuit.
Rebecca, I really hope you are now realizing the true nature and purpose of RSE.
You were groomed Rebecca, ensnared, corrupted and used.
I hear that you have closed down your RSE - Phoenix Rising Children's School and moved back to South Africa.
I wish you and your family all that is precious, good and true in life.
However..If you have ‘woken up’!
And given the huge financial support you gave over to RSE you will also speak out.....
or, the very least, to support those do.

With kind regards,

David.

Email: enlightenmefree@gmail.com
"The world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it,"
- Albert Einstein

Related:
The most anticipated and highly bid upon item, a one-hour private session with Ramtha, was purchased for $37,500 by Ramtha’s School of Enlightenment student Rebecca Capezio.
Capezio, who won last year’s private session bid for $172,500, is the granddaughter of Harry Oppenheimer, a South African businessman and former chairman of De Beers Consolidated Mines.
CSE auction in Rainier raises $142,000 | Local News | yelmonline.com
http://www.yelmonline.com/news/local_ne ... 520b4.html
Phoenix Rising School - (EMF)
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1329

Rebecca Capezio, Chair and Founder
http://thephoenixrisingschool.org/wordp ... d-founder/

Diamond heiress offers ‘space ship meets Guggeneheim’ home in Tenino for $11 million | Tacoma News Tribune
https://www.thenewstribune.com/news/loc ... 83200.html
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....

MindState

Re: Dear Rebecca Capezio

Unread post by MindState » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:32 am

Thanks for sharing this David! I'm right behind you bro!

If there is anything else you'd like to share please do!

As I was looking over that settlement document....some very disturbing thoughts came to mind. JZ has basically 'brain-washed' all those people into protecting...defending.....and worshiping.......basically every song...every audio...every music....every 'book' ....every discipline that is trademarked.....the students worship all these 'property' of that corporation as if it was their god. This means they only accept a certain 'brand' of music that JZ likes as acceptable to listen to regardless of anything but that JZ likes it. They only study and read material that is recommended by JZ. They only practice disciplines that are trade-marked and even then.....they are easily manipulated on how to apply those disciplines....they will change in every direction that they are instructed to. Did someone say that 'it is going too-far to compare this cult to Nazi ism'? Really? hmmm

So in other words ...she has her followers protecting the interests of her corporation for her. And her followers will protect it viciously. That's a FACT.

David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: Dear Rebecca Capezio Oppenheimer

Unread post by David McCarthy » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:18 am

Thank you MindState,
she has her followers protecting the interests of her corporation for her. And her followers will protect it viciously. That's a FACT.
One of the most disturbing and sad fallouts of the RSE indoctrinations,
It traps and feeds off so many beautiful souls, reducing their lives to exist in JZK's swamp .... :sad:

MindState

Unread post by MindState » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:56 am

Indeed it is painful David. And thank you for keeping this site for all these years!

Shocked

Unread post by Shocked » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:51 am

I have to agree, thank you for keeping this site going....you helped me out of the swamp of JZ!!!! I am forever grateful..

David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: Open letter to Rebecca Capezio Oppenheimer

Unread post by David McCarthy » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:32 pm

See main post.
Open letter to Rebecca Capezio Oppenheimer.
Amended - Oct 1 19.

Return to “Children in RSE”