New member seeking research material.

There are a number of ways that people of all walks of life get recruited into cults. Share your experience here.
Gigi

New member seeking research material.

Unread post by Gigi »

Hello peeps! I am hot on the heels of research material. Can anyone help?

Looking for any CD's that are available only to "RSE STUDENTS". Willing to pay. I am especially interested in the "Specialty Library", the "Legacy Series" and anything that isn't available ordinarily to "civilians"! :) Think Twilight Vizualisation Process etc.

Thank you so much nad I wish you all well in your recovery. This is a terribly interesting website, and it is thoroughly intesting to read about your experiences.

Many thanks!

Gigi
Robair

Hello everyone

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Gigi
Welcome to our site.
I seam to be a bit confused about you intention,can you tell us a bit about your research,I went to you website not really sure what is all about.
Thank you
Oldone
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
Gigi

Unread post by Gigi »

I don't have a website so I can't understamd what you were looking at either? It is just a simple request, don't feel that you need to respond.

Gigi
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Hello Gigi--
I have a huge collection I purchased over time through ebay and other sources. It's cost a fortune and one day it could benefit the many who are still imprisoned in RSE without knowing. Your best bet would be to do the same as I in doing research and biting the bullet to pay for it.
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972

Return to “How Did You Get Hooked Into RSE ?”