seriously My RSE story

There are a number of ways that people of all walks of life get recruited into cults. Share your experience here.
seriously

seriously My RSE story

Unread post by seriously »

I grew up in a conservative area and was brought up Catholic. Although my Mom is congenial and easy to get along with, she never fit in. She was always looking for something more. The metaphysical and eventually the new age movement were her salvation from the mundane. As a kid (7-12) I remember seeing Edgar Cayce books around the house. I really didn't know what it was all about but I remember my Mom taking a trip to Virginia to go to a workshop. She would often discuss past lives, auras, channeling and other metaphysics. It always made me feel uncomfortable but over the years, it seemed to some how gain in normalcy for me. I remember there were times when I was around 12 when my Mom would hypnotize my sister and she would supposedly channel entities. My sister was about 10 at the time and was most likely trying to please Mom.

Then, one fateful day in approximately 1985 or 86, my parents went to a friends house and watched a Ramtha tape. The hook was set. I was in the 10th grade and my life would never be quite the same. My parents sold their house in preparation for a move to the West Coast. Their cash and savings were used to purchase gold. I lived with my Grandmother off and on for the next few years while my parents and sister moved into a relatives house and then rented a house. They were waiting for my sister and I to finish high school before departing for Yelm. Compared to a lot of RSE followers, that was a generous/selfless act. During my high school years, I was inundated with doomsday talk including aliens, the gray men, secret government groups, earth changes, impending DOOM! You get the idea. "Read this paper. Look at this video. See, our monetary system is going to collapse. The earth is going to go through changes and we need to survive." I was young, fairly naive and pretty uninformed in how the world worked. I bought a lot of the doom and gloom talk. It weighed heavily on me. I was a young guy. I wanted all the normal things high school guys want. I wanted to play sports, hang out with my friends, chase girls, make some money and generally have fun. I also wanted to prepare for some kind of future but being told constantly that there was no future to look forward to was disheartening.

I cared about my friends and relatives and wanted to warn them of the impending changes so they could prepare. Bad idea. All I did was alienate people. I became somewhat obsessed with the doomsday scenarios and as a result had some bouts with anxiety and lost some relationships that were important to me. By the time I was in my 2nd year of college, my parents and sister were in the Yelm area and deeply involved in RSE. This was 1989. I came to WA for a visit and loved it. Of course, it was summer and the weather was awesome and everything was green. I went hiking at Mt. Rainier and thought; "how cool is this". Plus, the beach was only an hour and a half away. I could live here. I decided to move. The decision was made easier because my longtime girlfriend and I had recently broken up. She was a wonderful person but couldn't deal with the constant negativity and doomsday talk. She eventually said; we have very different ideas about the future and I don't want to be a part of the type of future you constantly talk about. I was devastated. I left college on the East Coast, took my meager amount of savings and decided to take on a big life change. I moved to Rainier, WA with my parents and sister. I was told how I would become enlightened, be able to materialize anything I wanted and I would eventually become a Christ. I was in a very weak emotional state. In addition to being young (19 or 20) and impressionable, I was also emotionally weak from my recent breakup with my girlfriend and years of fear mongering from my family. I attended a RSE beginners event. My first impression was actually a good one. I was skeptical but I thought no one could come up with this varied knowledge. It must be real. Keep in mind, this was before you could Google a line of text and see its origin. I was committed at that point. At the time, the teachings were all about C & E, field work, creating your own reality, the color/light spectrum, government conspiracies and aliens. I always liked a beer or two and I distinctly remember JZ/Ramtha saying "you're creating a new brain with the breath (C&E). Alcohol kills the new brain." So, I stopped drinking all together. I remember seeing Linda Evans and Yani with his awesome mustache and flowing main at an event. My parents were full on into the teachings and the fear mongering. My Dad wore copper in his baseball cap to block the government signals which were being used for mind control. Flouride in water was evil as were debit cards. They thought if you had a debit card, the government would then know everything you spent money on. Aliens were constantly discussed and the idea of getting an underground was just starting to take shape. I went to two week long retreats and parted ways with a good chunk of my savings. I was a kid with pretty limited resources. I can't think of the exact moment when I thought it was all BS but I remember having the urge to yell "Hey JZ" right as Ramtha walked down the aisle to see if she would instinctively respond to her name. Unfortunately, I chickened out. I eventually decided RSE wasn't for me and stopped going to events.

Based on a suggestion by Joe SZ of EMF forum fame, I recently read Bounded Choice and it applied to my difficulties leaving RSE. Even though I came to the realization it was BS, I was still very conflicted. The trap. The fear. What if it is real? I'll never reach my potential. What if I'm not prepared and all or some of the doomsday crap is real. It was very difficult. In the end, I decided to get my own apartment, get a job and finish college. After some time away, I realized my decision was 100% correct. After being a part of it and then separating yourself from the craziness, you see RSE for what it is. I'm in my 40s now and work in a technical job requiring good logic and troubleshooting skills. My job and life experience just reinforced how illogical the doomsday theories are.

I am still close with my parents and sister but they're very much full on Ramsters and have been for well over 20 years. They have hooded capes. They take late night walks. They still fear aliens and feel impending doom is right around the corner. They've never met a conspiracy theory they didn't like and lack the ability to think logically. Last year it was the dark planet or brown sun that was going to crash through our solar system and Japan was going to fall into the ocean and create a 500ft tsunami. There was a money scare. Our government was going to stop printing money. After events, I generally get an earful about how I'm not preparing and this or that is going to happen any day. Prepare for the end days! I think my Dad stopped wearing copper in his hats. So, maybe some progress has been made. I'm kidding of course. It's worse than ever. All food is blessed with hands held over the food and a so be it. My Dad has lost some of his humanity. He doesn't come out and say it but I know he feels that people not in the school are less than. People outside the school are choosing their own path and they're choosing not to be saved/enlightened and therefore will not be a part of the future/Ramtha's army.

Over the years RSE masters have been murdered, died of cancer, had their homes foreclosed on and had businesses fail. These are the people that are supposed to have the tools, thanks to RSE, to create their own reality. Why would they choose murder, illness or failure? Although just about every person that has gone to RSE probably focused on winning the lottery, has a RSE member ever won the lottery? No. JZ has not aged well and has resorted to a significant amount of plastic surgery. If your thoughts can change your body, why go under the knife? Very few if any of JZ/Ramtha predictions have come to pass. It was supposed to be a 7 year school of enlightenment. Yet, no one has ascended or has done anything that's really very spectacular. All of these are pretty basic red flags that should be picked up on but the RSE blinders are on my family and there's no convincing them otherwise. Logic and sound judgment has been lost.

I now have a niece whom I love very much. I'm worried she's going to be indoctrinated into RSE. I think she's been to an event with her mother already. I can't begin to tell you how upsetting that is to me. I know how RSE has negatively impacted my life and I don't want the same for her. I'm not sure what to do though.

Well, that's a cliff notes version of my RSE story. I love my family very much. I hope they realize RSE is a scam and get out at some point. I also sincerely hope they can deal with the disappointment and knowledge that they wasted a lot of their lives and money on a lie.
Vanilla

Re: My RSE story

Unread post by Vanilla »

You sound like a brave and beautiful person with their whole life ahead of them. Thanks for sharing. Your story is interesting. Wow. You said n RSE Master was murdered? Which "master" was this?

I would say the school has descended into darkness and it lures people despite that with offers the school can make you magical somehow. Feeds the ego that you are god and anything you want you can have but you must lose your mind and trust "Ramtha" without question and the school's intentions , otherwise it wont work. Your magical brain wont work if you doubt what Ramtha says is true. So you are in limbo. Your life was uprooted. Maybe something good came out of it. I can see you were a spiritual person to begin with, that doesnt mean sucker. There is a lot of good in you.

Talk to your niece, let her know how you feel so she knows she is not alone. That's all.
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

Hello Seriously,

Thanks for sharing your story. It is so good that you got out when you did; and went on to live your life.
I know that it must be hard with your family still in because they might as well be in a far away land; one that is fairly inaccessible with respect to communication and physical contact.
Like many of us who have family and friends that remain involved in RSE, we can offer them support and gentle advice with respect to the truth and then hope that when it does dawn upon them, that they will accept our understanding, support and love without judgement or shame.

What a cruel and merciless thing this RSE is.

With love, Kensho
"Don't let any person bring you so low as to hate them."
Booker T. Washington
seriously

Hey Vanilla and Kensho. Thanks for the kind words.

Vanilla, I don't recall the exact particulars of the case but yes, a woman that moved here from another part of the country and went to RSE Inc was murdered in Tenino, WA a few years ago. I believe she was murdered on the walking trail and was wrapped up in a tarp or blanket and driven around in the murder's truck. I feel bad for the woman and her family but I doubt most of the current RSE followers share that sentiment. They feel she created her day/own reality. Being murdered was something she obviously needed to experience. Maybe I'm off base but I believe this is how RSE students would rationalize it rather than logically realizing not everything is within your control. The woman didn't want to die. She was in the wrong place at the wrong time in the presence of an unstable psycho.

You can think something and then take the next NECESSARY step which is actually working towards realizing thoughts/dreams. I think that's a big issue with many RSE followers. They've been told multiple times they can think it and it will be. So be it. Ya, that's not how thing work in reality. If you want to be a multi millionaire (aka attain fabulous wealth), you have to take the first step and think it but you also have to have an action plan and MOST IMPORTANTLY do the work. The work does not consist of C & E or focus. It involves studying your craft, opening your business or physically following through with your original idea. Thinking something into reality isn't possible. Thinking it is a very necessary step but it's just the first step in a long process. So be that nugget of truth. Sorry for the mini-tangent.
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

Seriously,

That tangent speaks the truth and I'm so grateful that you still have the capacity to see that after all that you've experienced.

It has been said that a minimum of 10 years, 10,000 hours of practice or 100,000 repetitions are required before one can hope to even be comfortably proficient in any one thing. To become an expert, it requires even more. All of that takes work like you've mentioned, plus dedication and yes, even some sacrifice to get there. Having a dream and of course some talent in the first place helps, but that or simply focusing on it is not enough.

Think of the Beatles. They didn't sit around day dreaming about playing music and becoming famous. They practiced long and hard, putting in over 10 years together before Ed Sullivan ever gave them the chance at fame. What the world saw on TV back then was not a start-up band. Far from it. The Beatles were already becoming expert (masters) in what they were doing when that show aired...and it seems that only death was able to stop them from continuing to improve in their craft.

Same goes for well known athletes. Many of those have given their whole life over to train in and practice their sport; yet even then they might not make the podium. Evenso, many continue with their sport as professionals after the opportunity to win big is gone. They pick up the pieces and use their skills (competitiveness is one of them), to earn a living.

Then there are the countless number of people who have gone through years of education and personal sacrifice (it costs money, time, and sometimes relationships etc to get a degree), and they continue to do that, just so they can earn a living in the field of their choice.

Even people who get up and go to work everyday just to make ends meet, put their dreams of an easier life or winning a lottery aside while they take action toward putting food on the table and keeping a roof over their heads. And most do that for more than 10 years.
Are they good at it? Some yes and some not so much; but I'd place bets on them being able to clear out a UG of provisions without so much as a second glance toward what is lawful or impeccable behaviour if they saw that as they only way to provide for themselves and their families.
They, along with many marginalized members of society (criminals included), have lots of practice doing one thing and they have become experts at survival if anyone has. No cult leader or follower can hold a candle to that sort of practiced focus; especially if the 'true survivalist' is desperate and has nothing to loose (no fear).

I expect that there may be a few RSE followers who have put in that much dedication, practice and effort, but even so, 'the prize' still eludes them. Proof again that the whole thing is a sham.
Oh sure, they may feel good about themselves emotionally, but that's where it seems to end. Expose that delusion for what it is and they are likely to be at a complete loss. Thanks to RSE, most have no or little means of support now or into retirement and also lack the ability to function realistically in the face of personal or societal crisis.
Holing up in a bunker to wait things out is not a realistic long term solution; yet recognition of that also eludes them. They forget that they'll have to come out eventually and all the disciplines in the world are not enough to make their dreams of instantly inheriting a fresh new earth come true.
I for one find it difficult even after 30 years of meditation practice to remain in a 'strictly confined' solitary retreat for more than a few days. It would be anyone's guess how someone would be after spending a year or more in such a state of confinement; with or without meditation, RSE disciplines, friends, family or enough supplies to go around.
IMO, it is pure insanity to strive toward securing a stocked UG; especially with an RSE mindset, to find that out.

Imagine where the many RSE dedicated people would be and what they might have achieved if all those hours that they've spent on disciplines, attending events and walking around declaring delusions had been spent on actually working with a plan toward something attainable and sustainable.
Learning and practicing the art of dumpster diving holds more potential prospects than doing RSE disciplines.

What a shame that so many ( :oops: ) are taken in by this.

So there's my own tangent and rant...
Thanks for the opportunity to vent. I feel much better now :D

With love, Kensho
"Don't let any person bring you so low as to hate them."
Booker T. Washington
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Hi seriously, Welcome to EME, thank you, alsoKensho and Vanilla for your insightful posts. :idea:
seriously.
I don't recall the exact particulars of the case but yes, a woman that moved here from another part of the country and went to RSE Inc was murdered in Tenino, WA a few years ago. I believe she was murdered on the walking trail and was wrapped up in a tarp or blanket and driven around in the murder's truck. I feel bad for the woman and her family but I doubt most of the current RSE followers share that sentiment. They feel she created her day/own reality. Being murdered was something she obviously needed to experience. Maybe I'm off base but I believe this is how RSE students would rationalize it rather than logically realizing not everything is within your control. The woman didn't want to die. She was in the wrong place at the wrong time in the presence of an unstable psycho.
Her name was Vanda Boone, we have an EMF thread posted:
(EMF) Online Forum • View topic - Vanda Boone murder
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1285
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Oh yes. I remember talking about this to students who told me she created this reality because a year before her trailer caught on fire with her in it so she is attracting this dark stuff with her thoughts.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Hi seriously,
Good to see you here again and hear your story. Besides a few differences, it was like reading my own story. I so feel for you and I hope your niece can be helped before it is too late. I would talk to her. Thank you, for sharing.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Thanks, Seriously, for sharing. That's a great posting.

The attempt at sanitizing of Ramtha into a more mainstream commercial product seems it may have at least a little indirect positive development in how children are treated. You can bet the public relations firm has the drinking, debauchery and profanity at the top of its list of marketing problems that need fixing up. The RSE web site now lists some of the events as over 18 years age only. Also, attendees will be subject to an alcohol breath test if they want to leave the RSE grounds while some events are in progress.

I see cover-your-backside going on. I think RSE could run into legal problems if it wanted to try to detain a drunken student. I'm presuming the breath test is mainly documentation so RSE can say the attendee was advised not to leave drunk, such that RSE thinks it could weasel out of responsibility if a law suit were to arise down the line resulting from RSE drunks getting into accidents.

I see the breath test policy as a bald faced admission that RSE has some severe problems it needs to address.

~~

I remember reading about Vanda Boone a couple years ago and being outraged that ramstrers would suggest the poor woman attracted her demise, wanting to be brutally strangled by a lunatic. Also RSE disgustingly tried to score PR points by putting money up for some of Vanda's final expenses.

Let's also not forget Sally Paulsen, who lived in the Bald Hill area, died a tragic and apparently painful death when she fell head first into and suffocated in a partially buried blue plastic barrel where she was stocking her TDTC food supplies. Similarly, smug ramsters suggested Sally attracted her fate and she got what she deserved.
seriously

Learning and practicing the art of dumpster diving holds more potential prospects than doing RSE disciplines.
Kensho, that is hilarious and 100% true. During the time I was attending RSE Inc., I maintained a fairly regular disciplines regimen. I want my wasted time back!

If you're reading this and think the RSE disciplines give you enlightenment or Christ powers, move a paper clip off a table without direct (touch) or indirect (turning on a fan, blow dryer, etc) physical interaction. Go ahead, I'll wait......Ok, you're back. You couldn't do it could you. I'm shocked. Read cards with your mind: Put a truly random card (you're on the honor system) across the room where you can't see it. Focus with all of your mighty RSE enlightened mind. Did you pull the card down through the light spectrum and know what it is? Ok, check the card. Oh, it's wrong isn't it. Ya. Well, you had a 1 in 52 chance. You're arguing that it was the right suit. Congrats. You had a 1 in 4 chance of getting that right.

RSE Inc. is a 7 year school. You're supposed to be a Christ on the verge of ascension after 7 years. You should be able to move one little paper clip or remotely view a card by now. How long have you been a pupil? 5, 10, 20 or even 25 years? After 7 years, you're supposed to know everything. Ramtha sat on a rock for 7 years without instruction and was able to become a Christ and ascend. Ramtha must be a quick learner in order to avoid the need for food/water after just a few days. You have been studying under the tutelage of an enlightened Christ and can't move a paper clip or see a card! Why? Possible reasons: It's your fault (ie: dumb, can't follow instructions, lazy) It's the teachers fault (ie: poor teaching methods, bad curriculum).

Primarily, it's the teacher's fault but you're playing your role as well. Here's more truth than Ramtha ever told you. If someone is telling you something that sounds too good to be true and they're attempting to extract money from you, there's a VERY high probability you're being taken advantage of. You're being lied to, taken advantage of and are lighter in the wallet for your efforts. Sorry. It's the truth. EMF is your runner. So be that.
Virginia

Unread post by Virginia »

Hi Seriously,

Oh yes the story sounds so familiar. For me it was my mother and brother. The only difference was I didn't actually go to RSE until shortly after I moved out here so I only spent about 5 years IN it but I can't discount the 25 years I spent being AROUND it. First all the videos before mom moved out, then the doom and gloom phone calls. I scoffed at it but somehow I secretly kept buying into it. I didn't realize until I finally figured out the whole fraud how programmed I was. Some of it happened so long before I actually started attending and I think it is really strange how much rubs off on the family members around them. My other sister is just starting to be able to come to terms with how all of this has effected her and she only attended two events. The fear mongering goes way past the actual member and certainly takes a toll on impressionable young people even peripherally. Your niece will be more effected by how she will be raised than the actual "school" at this point because I assure you JZs days are numbered. She won't be attending events for years and perhaps your sister will see when nothing happens AGAIN in 2013 or when JZ goes off her rails again, maybe just maybe she will start to ask some questions. You never know. Thank you for posting this. I can't tell you how closely it hit home. We will all fill in for family until yours walks out of there. Keep the faith and love to you.
-V
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

You're supposed to be a Christ on the verge of ascension after 7 years. You should be able to move one little paper clip or remotely view a card by now.
GOOD POSTS, Seriously!

magical thinking is pervasive among many people into any religion and spirituality. in most cults it becomes the rule rather then the exception, however.

I recall one reason I defected from my old cult CUT was that no matter how well I decreed [CUT's C&E] I still could not warm up a cup of tea with a mantra let alone purge all the negative karma from my aura with the Violet Flame :lol:

we were supposed to be practicing a real form of alchemy using magic words.

One time Eliz Prophet the leader got very angry with her elite staff because their decrees did not prevent the bad weather while they were in the Carribean where she wanted to vacation.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Great point! When will we see the day when a spiritualist ever does a practical magic act? We get is no so handy stuff like (faking) flipping a page in a book mentally, reading through the back of a card, bending a key, etc. You'd think by now that a spiritualist with a grand enough mind would have come along with the power to stare at a shopping bag filled some eggs, flour and chocolate bits and then pull out, let's say, a chocolate cake (that wasn't already in the bag, that is).

Yeah, I know, that's showing off, and that isn't impeccable. Yada, yada; just do it!

Well, mental baking really would be a useful post apocalyptic skill. I don't think Ramtha would get too bent if a master were to do it. Mmmmm. Chocolate cake.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

O et al

It is not about 'making the chocolate cake appear'

It is about Being One with the Cake.....
ask Sensei David since he was enlightened on his 60th birthday :!:
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

It is about Being One with the Cake.....
Yes Joe...
If one is one with the chocolate cake.
But, can one have one's cake, and eat it too? :shock:
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

unwise question, Grasshopper.

just eat the cake
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

LMAS!!!!
tree

Unread post by tree »

very moving post OP.
And I would VERY much be concerned about your niece.
Many many young people, including my son who is 25 and had been in the teachings since age 1, are HUGELY
adversely affected.
Not to mention all the suicides, murders, and other mayhem.
Let's also not forget Sally Paulsen, who lived in the Bald Hill area, died a tragic and apparently painful death when she fell head first into and suffocated in a partially buried blue plastic barrel where she was stocking her TDTC food supplies. Similarly, smug ramsters suggested Sally attracted her fate and she got what she deserved.
I would like to add that as a result of this, my former partner "manifested" her fabulous wealth as a result of this tragedy.

this line of thinking just nauseates me. (insert puking emoticon)
Eddie

Unread post by Eddie »

The #1 Ranking for me in regards to Brainwashing is, "Scamtha is Lord of the Wind". To this day, even though I know its all bogus BS, I "link" the current weather to Scamtha in my brain. I hope this will someday go away.

tree

Unread post by tree »

Eddie wrote:The #1 Ranking for me in regards to Brainwashing is, "Scamtha is Lord of the Wind". To this day, even though I know its all bogus BS, I "link" the current weather to Scamtha in my brain. I hope this will someday go away.

me too Eddie :cry:

it's this kind of stuff that really irks me and how it still affects my life.
seriously

Eddie and Tree, are you still haunted with thoughts of Ramtha being the wind. It's tough to let that crazy stuff go isn't it.

If any current R$E students are reading this, Ramtha doesn't exist and in no way impacts the wind. The sun warms the earth unevenly due to land, bodies of water and the shape and rotation of the earth. Warm air rises. Colder air moves in to take the place of the warmer air. Due to this movement of warm and cold air, you have wind. Yaaaaa science and common sense.
tree

Unread post by tree »

Thanks for asking seriously.

No...not the wind anymore.

But on occassion, if I see I wind chime, my brain monologue goes something like this:
"oh. did you see that wind chime?"
"yeah. Remember that Lord of the Wind crap?"
"oh yeah! But even better, remember we were at so and so's house...and we were sitting in the back yard
by the bon fire and the wind blew, then the wind chimes blew, and then someone said, ' oh. The Ram is
paying us a visit.' And then the other people drinking wine would declare,"SO BE IT! TO LIFE!"
"yeah. Weren't they idiots?" Chuckle.
"Yeah. I can't believe we actually believed that crap."
FreeNow

Unread post by FreeNow »

LOL! Love it Tree!
Keep the greater good at heart.
Jeff Adams

Unread post by Jeff Adams »

Just read this thread. Good stuff. I believe the more that people share their personal stories, the more it helps others see the "red flags."
Watcher7

Re: seriously My RSE story

Unread post by Watcher7 »

WOW- I HAVE NOT POSTED IN SOME-TIME,reading this intro post was great, what a smart person.
I would like to post My Story,and would hope that the person that wrote this blog reads it .For this
is for you.
I was involved with the teachings of the ram from 1986 to Late 1999.This was the time my be-loved
Grandfather passed away-I had been a full blown Ahk men ra ,totally envolved and commited to the school.
I had sacrificed everything for this lofty cause.
I had roomed with [2] to [3] other masters,and of course there children,in a single wide very old tralier.
Incredable that it didnt burn down ,in winter.
I had put thousands of dollars into investments,from my own money,into Omega,and David Hudsons-
Science Of The Spirit Foundation-What bullshit.
Only To find Out It Was All Fraud.
With all due respect-My post, my post will be read by someone -I could tell you my whole history of my
involement of my time in the school-but really, what good would it possibly do
I lost thousands of dollars,and was financially injured.
Unless i have a good attorney,nothing will become of it-ITS AS THO I WAS NEVER THERE.
Shocked

Unread post by Shocked »

Thank you for your story watcher7, everybody pretty much has the same story, we came, we participated all to find enlightment. I am happy to hear your story it helps in the healing process!!! Thank you for sharing.
seriously

Tree said:
we were sitting in the back yard
by the bon fire and the wind blew, then the wind chimes blew, and then someone said, ' oh. The Ram is
paying us a visit.' And then the other people drinking wine would declare,"SO BE IT! TO LIFE!"
Ha ha. Tree, could you pass the vomit bucket please?

Watcher7: Thanks for sharing. I encourage you to start a thread and share your story. You were in for 13+ years. There's a lot to tell. How were you introduced to JZ and her alter ego? What sold you on attending and dedicating much of your life to R$E? What was your life like during that time? Did you ever have doubts/regrets while in the "school"? Did you spend a lot of time doing disciplines? Were you able to maintain relationships with friends/family? What did you think of people not in R$E while you were attending? What was your exit like and what were your thoughts/feelings during that time? How are you doing now? Share if you feel comfortable doing so. It will most likely benefit you and help others still in R$E and the rest of us that have left.

Return to “How Did You Get Hooked Into RSE ?”