If you can just save one person!!!

There are a number of ways that people of all walks of life get recruited into cults. Share your experience here.
sequitur

If you can just save one person!!!

Unread post by sequitur »

I want to commend David McCarthy and all the people posting here
for stepping up for your fellow humans in the face of persecution I know Ram Stirs have not made
it easy for you. To all the ex students that feel humiliated for having fell for such lies, don't, she is obviously
a master at manipulation, instead be proud you didn't waste another minute of your precious life.
To take your time to try to help those left behind shows great compassion. This is a great service not
only for people in and out of the school but also those of us who live in Yelm and deal with these seemingly
mindless drones. I never know how to talk with them, I have given up trying to reason with and explain to as it only
seems to offend. There are good people in this school, people I enjoy being in the company of
when they are not spewing the rhetoric. These pages have been very insightful, I am sure it is harder
for people who have truly been enlightened and freed and not just in the wallets to leave this lifestyle as I have
noticed in some of the narrow mindedness that permeates the community you are either in or out and
it seems shunned to some degree when you are not in.

I just wanted to say Thank-You for your courage and conviction in maintaining this resource there is no where else
I have seen that some of my questions could be answered. I am sure shining this light on the enlightenment, will
at least give others tools to free themselves from this monster.

Return to “How Did You Get Hooked Into RSE ?”