About DOUBT

The stories of people who have been in RSE, and the red flags that caused them to step back, ponder it all, and realize it's time to leave, are varied and diverse. Post your story here to help others.
Whatchamacallit

About DOUBT

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

I noticed something recently ... of all the places to post on this forum, this area is one of the more highly viewed places. Yet, this is the area of the forum that addresses the experiences and red flags that woke students up to leave RSE. I think that speaks volumes. There are students who are having doubts, as well as other interested readers.

Having said that, there aren't a lot of posts here, which is okay. However, on the Original EMF Forum Message Board, there is a LOT posted about why students came to leave the school. It might be worth it for readers to review that site. I'll put the link here, for your convenience, though it listed at the start of this forum, also, in several places.

http://pub43.bravenet.com/forum/3633497066
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Thanks for posting the link, Whatcha. That's where I began reading and posting. That link links to a treasure trove of information from those who were there.

:) :) :)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972

Return to “Your RSE Experience & What Red Flags Woke You Up Toward Leaving?”