The blindfolded 'Field Run" RSE 1992 a brutal red flag

The stories of people who have been in RSE, and the red flags that caused them to step back, ponder it all, and realize it's time to leave, are varied and diverse. Post your story here to help others.
forever

The blindfolded 'Field Run" RSE 1992 a brutal red flag

Unread post by forever »

David, can you direct me to your experience with RSE and red flags?
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: Your exit

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Hi forever,

I don't think I've posted my RSE red flag list on EMF before... :idea:
OK..someone pass me the microphone.... :D
Although its often the first question asked by RSE survivors / reporters.
One major red flag was the systematic destruction of our compassion towards others!
under the clever guise of spiritual initiations to achieve enlightenment.
The blindfolded 'Field Run" (circa RSE 1992) was a particularly brutal red flag …. With strict instructions to ignore the injured and crying left lying in the field...Re- Focus master...they created their reality don't you know?
Many of these RSE practices amped up at every new event ...were absolutely brutal....physically, psychological, financial...
The heartlessness and abuse delivered with a smiling 'Ramtha face' was a huge red flag..... I came to question JZK and the 'Great Work' as a perverse experiment and entertainment for JZK-R to see how far we could be molded into self-abuse and surrender (even of our children) over to a 'Ramtha' a loving father God. It doesn't get any more sinister and destructive than worshiping a sociopath as a spiritual teacher while brainwashed into believing we are spiritual masters and protected > Meanwhile our humanity and reality is all but erased....

Perhaps its time I did my list on EMF and its going to be very long.
So be it....;-)

David

Related:
NZ Court Documents BRIEF OF EVIDENCE OF DAVID MCCARTHY MAY 8 2014 PDF Download
http://freepdfhosting.com/61756e3c8e.pdf

NZ Court Documents David McCarthy NZ Statement of Defense 12 March 2014 PDF Download
http://freepdfhosting.com/2556af9654.pdf

US Court Documents Declaration of David McCarthy
http://freepdfhosting.com/4a12d33b14.pdf
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
forever

Re: Your exit

Unread post by forever »

Hi David, thanks for responding. I wasn't there yet-before my time. Can't imagine. When i was there i made my own rules. Sure did. When i had enough i walked off the field. When i was overwhelmed in the woods i peeled the duct tape and blinders off and called it a day. I went at my pace and comfort zone. Sat outside the door during wine ceremony. Left during an overwhelming out of hand wine ceremony. I climbed over the wall. Twilight-can do that at home. I paid how much to lay next to a stranger on an uncomfortable floor, smelling bad, listening to frogs? I didn't stay in area. Went outside.

No focus beach and no brutal field. Nothing close to what i have heard from others. Cannot imagine. Wow. Compassion? It's immediately replaced with a judgmental, "you create your own reality" and " you aren't doing the disciplines enough". Eeeek. For awhile i had an attitude. I don't like what i became-for awhile.

Return to “Your RSE Experience & What Red Flags Woke You Up Toward Leaving?”