Born in Roswell-she's a mind controlled psychic

The stories of people who have been in RSE, and the red flags that caused them to step back, ponder it all, and realize it's time to leave, are varied and diverse. Post your story here to help others.
truster

Born in Roswell-she's a mind controlled psychic

Unread post by truster »

When I read transformation america, i began to research this topic more. Then i thought, she was born in roswell, nm.
could she have trained from a child to be psychic, then hypnotised as a sleeper to awaken to the trigger when the government projected a hologram of rama into her kitchen. What an idea for the govenment to attract all those that oppose them to an area near a military base to be on the red and blue list, to be rounded up, and placed in a concetration camp to be guilitined by the many stored at fort lewis.
maybe we should remote view the trigger to turn off her programming.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

maybe we should remote view the trigger to turn off her programming.
Judith is just a lost and frightened human being, who's cleverness has even outwitted her heart.
If there is such a thing as remote view triggers , I believe it is called prayer...!.
then lets trigger her heart and soul to remember who she truly is, and to put aside all her delusions, fears and sadness..

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
truster

no didn't mean send the triger

Unread post by truster »

just a hunch, she could of been in a mind controll program
Therefor she has triggers to this personality of the channeler of rama.
i was just saying to remote view the trigger word to bring her real self back, then go to an event and say the trigger word.
just a hunch.
Whatchamacallit

truster

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

hi truster,

so you've found emf ! how's that ?

are you current in RSE ?

what's your story ?

an intro would probably be appreciated by all of us ... do you have one you'd like to share ?

whatcha
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Judith can't seem to make up her mind where she was born. I don't have her "State of Mind" book at hand, but I do have the original version, and I remember she was born elsewhere in the southwest and her family moved to Roswell. But, when one mentions "Roswell," it sets off all sorts of triggers!
8) 8) 8)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
truster

"no didn't say rama was a devil in my book"jz

Unread post by truster »

I watched some interview of jz where jz just reached over and grabed the dudes inside of his thigh, and said no i never said i thought ramtha was the devil when he came into her kitchen.
i read her book state of mind and she did say that in there.
i read at least 20 books and listened to 10 cd's and watched several dvds before my begining event and just at that even i noticed a lot of conflict to past studies of the rama teachings. red flags
i just opened up the blue body tresspassng link and now i have some anoyng popup (with audible pop) in my taskbar sayig to go to antispyware update.

no i'm not current.
but yes i have current in my body, to be carefl of my words.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

I watched some interview of jz where jz just reached over and??
truster...
What was this interview?

Your first post implies that Judith may be some kind of unwitting government agent...
Then you go on post about ?Ramtha? possibly being the Devil?.!
You then comment about some kind of spyware infection after you opened a thread titled
?the blue body trespassing link?
truster...
You sound somewhat befuddled....
Perhaps..
it will help bring some clarity and meaning to this thread, if you write about you?re RSE experience
& what Red Flags woke you up toward leaving?

After all..
this is the purpose of this EMF thread.

David.
truster

I'm back

Unread post by truster »

sorry i had to rush that last post some spyware was trying to close internet explorer

The video i'm refering to is alan stienfield if im remembering correctly. some tall skinny soft spoken man. he mentioned that at one time she thougt he was the devil refering to jz a state of mind book. she replied " i never said that". i believe it can be vewed on youtube
i read that book in a used book store on a couch they had. I specifically remember that she did say that in "state of mind" book.
i have a pretty good memory, and i quickly noticed in the school many lies and contradictons.
with all the prior studies prior to atteding events i noticed nothing new in the teachings. and all the long time student even said they have been taught the same thing for years.
i felt why keep spending the money. I thought to take a break from the school and contenplate if it was worth it, and i noticed how the current students pushed me away. i was new in town and felt all alone with a mountan view.
a blessing in disguise i guess. i live a solitude drudic life the way my celtic blood is used to.
i can say i like the rush after doing c&e, or should i just say the kundalini method. although i was aware of this shortly before rse and was looking into place that was teaching it. so one way or another i was goingto figure that out.
i have tried to find info on where she came up with the christmass tree teaching with the triad shape ofthe tree, particles,and the tinsel being the kundalini. does anyone know any other sorces of that info?
Kaworu

Re: I'm back

Unread post by Kaworu »

truster wrote: The video i'm refering to is alan stienfield if im remembering correctly. some tall skinny soft spoken man. he mentioned that at one time she thougt he was the devil refering to jz a state of mind book. she replied " i never said that". i believe it can be vewed on youtube
I think this video is the one you are reffering to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXHtjb44qyA
Whatchamacallit

truster,

THANK YOU for your "intro". from time to time we get intentional saboteurs who post and waste our time with their nonsense. we have families and don't relish dealing with it, but we do because it's worth it in the bigger picture.

wiki does mention a little bit about the "christ" in christmas, though not really what i know you're looking for.

"[edit] Etymology
The word Christmas originated as a contraction of "Christ's mass". It is derived from the Middle English Christemasse and Old English Cristes m?sse, a phrase first recorded in 1038, compounded from Old English derivatives of the Greek christos and the Latin missa.[5] In early Greek versions of the New Testament, the letter Χ (chi), is the first letter of Christ. Since the mid-16th century Χ, or the similar Roman letter X, has been used as an abbreviation for Christ.[8] Hence, Xmas is often used as an abbreviation for Christmas.

After the conversion of Anglo-Saxon Britain in the very early 7th century, Christmas was referred to as geol,[5] the name of the pre-Christian winter festival from which the current English word 'Yule' is derived."

This will have more of what you're looking for...that JZR would have us believe is a unique and original Ramtha teaching (not). the pagan originality of christmas that the christians tweaked for their dogmatic structure:

"It wasn?t until about the nineteenth century that we find Christianity absorbing the bright, cheery symbolism of the Christmas tree. The Christians had long held the fir as a symbol of the Tree of Life. Early Christians knew their symbolism well, as they added candles and apples to their Christmas firs. These candles represented the light of Christ."
http://symbolic-meanings.com/2007/12/05 ... f-summary/

As for STEINFELD, yes. I watched that video months ago and picked up on JZ's LIE that she never said she thought Ramtha was the devil. That's one of many lies she's told. There is another lie on that video, too. She sharply corrects Alan when he casually comments on something that she now chooses to DENY. He dutifully shut his mouth when she snapped at him. I thought, "WOW".

these things didn't lead me to LEAVE RSE, as i had left by the time i watched the video. but, it sure is a great validation of her antics and that i made the correct decision in getting out.

Thanks again for posting.
truster

Yes, That alan stienfield video has the lie i'm talking @

Unread post by truster »

Yes this is Trusters main point.
This is the first video that can be used to run the audio ( of the alan stienfield video) into the truster lie detector software.
Then a new video can be created with the alan stienfield video on the left half of the screen and a video capture of the truster software runing in time wih the audio can be run on the right side.
This video can then be put on you tube, googe video, yahoo video, and any other sorce that might stop people from buying into her lying act.
The accuracy of truster may not be 100%, but niether was her controlled testing she had done.
let this be what gets people thinking to not believing the trick.
We can post here on this forum and affect verry little.
On YOUTUBE and the like with a little science(Truster Software's Voice Stress Algorithm) we can effect the world.
Let people support the sight ( because we'll at least save them $3 thousad dollars a year) so more truster videos can be put out, and I'll make my money back from prevoius events on the roundabout. Just leave a link in the video descripton to a page with a Paypal ready to support our expenses.
Tommorow sounds like a good day to start.

http://www.pimall.com/NAIS/truster.html
Lets give RSE a Truth Ceremony!
Whatchamacallit

truster,

i "get" that you're all over that technology. but i don't see why you'd need to use that technology to "prove" what's already obvious in this case.

on the steinfeld video, jz clearly states that she never thought ramtha was the devil. however, in her book, a state of mind, she clearly states that she didn't even talk to ramtha for six months, because she thought he was the devil !

it's already proven. it's documented in two places. the woman LIED.

she also lied on the witness stand recently, UNDER OATH. she said, she hadn't channeled jesus christ. though any ramtha students knows she claims she DID channel jesus christ and for many, many years, she's been selling two sets of audio tapes, whereby she is claiming to be channeling jesus christ.

there are other lies, too. i'm just making the point that her lies have stood on their own merit. diehard students don't seem to care; the ones who still are willing/able to think critically will step back, and check it out.

we've had plenty of people pass through EMF, having left rse due to the information they've learned here, by the way. this site is already read globally.

in any case, since you have the technology, and the desire to "test" that steinfeld video, then why don't you just go and do so ?
David McCarthy
Site Admin

The Truth About Voice Stress Technologies
Recently many police departments have become enamored with the latest gadget for detecting lies: voice stress analyzers. They?re cheap, convenient, and have a high-tech look about them. There are at least three manufacturers of these machines, but none of them can claim to have any research supporting their use. Instead they have relied on selective personal testimonials on how they can be used to obtain confessions, while the routine failure of the device as a lie detector is overlooked. Are confessions the same as validity? Hardly. For years cops used to get confessions from suspects with all kinds of lie detector ruses, like wiring a na?ve suspect to a photocopier, or using the old Motorola radio in their squad cars that could change a red light to green when the mike button was pressed. And, a phony ploy works only so long before people catch on. Just how accurate are voice stress analyzers? Let?s set aside for the moment what their salesmen have to say, and look at what the scientists have reported.
Warning to the Public
Have you lost a job opportunity with a law enforcement agency because you wrongly failed a voice stress analyzer test? You may have a legal remedy. Most large police agencies are governed by state or municipal civil service rules or laws, which make them also subject to the US government?s Equal Employment Opportunity Commission rule 29 CFR 1607, the Uniform Guidelines on Employee Selection Procedures (July 1, 1998). According to the EEOC, all employee selection tools must meet minimum standards, including validation. It is simply a matter of law that departments must use validated tools for hiring, such as the MMPI, CPI, polygraph, urinalysis, intelligence tests or others that have withstood independent scientific investigation. They are specifically prohibited from using unvalidated methods. The voice analyzer technology falls into the unvalidated category. If you took a voice stress to get a law enforcement job, it is a violation of your rights under these EEOC provisions. Contact your attorney for more advice.

Link....

http://www.voicestress.org/

Research casts doubt on voice-stress lie detection technology

By Gerry Everding

"In our evaluation, voice-stress analysis detected some instances of deception, but its ability to do so was consistently less than chance ? you could have gotten better results by flipping a coin," Sommers said.
Sommers' research was supported by and conducted in conjunction with the Department of Defense Polygraph Institute (DODPI), located in Fort Jackson, S.C. Findings were presented at the World Congress of International Conference of Psychophysiology in July 2002. An academic paper on the study is under review for journal publication.
Sommers' study assessed the ability of Vericator, a computer-based system that evaluates credibility through slight variations in a person's speech, to detect deception in a number of different scenarios. Participants were questioned using different forms of interrogation and under conditions inducing various levels of stress.

"Voice-stress analysis is fairly effective in identifying certain variations in stress levels in human speech, but high levels of stress do not necessarily correlate with deception," Sommers said. "It may someday be possible to refine voice-stress analysis so that it is capable of distinguishing among various sources of stress and accurately identifying those that are directly related to deception. However, all the research that I've seen thus far suggests that it's wishful thinking, at best, to suggest that current voice-stress analysis systems are capable or reliably detecting deception."

link...

http://news-info.wustl.edu/news/page/normal/669.html

Voice stress analysis

For example, a 2005 study found the TrusterPro LVA system to be invalid for detection of guilty knowledge. Research commissioned by the Department of Justice and conducted by AFRL (Air Force Rome Labs), as well as several other researchers, also suggested less accuracy rates for the same system, marketed in the US under a different name ("Vericator").

From Wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voice_stress_analysis

Return to “Your RSE Experience & What Red Flags Woke You Up Toward Leaving?”