it's going to rain ?..who cares

The stories of people who have been in RSE, and the red flags that caused them to step back, ponder it all, and realize it's time to leave, are varied and diverse. Post your story here to help others.
divina

it's going to rain ?..who cares

Unread post by divina »

hello everybody,
I'm here to share my story with u...(if this is not the right place to write it just move it somewhere else no prob at all.)

I'm not american, I'm italian and I'm 25.
2 years ago i went through i really hard time, depression, apathy.
I've always been interested in metaphisical subjects, and reserch..not of god, but in general I'm curious..

I've always had nice conversations about life and science with an older friend of mine, who was having a relationship with a poet, who was also into interested in theology and philosophy.

during my hard time, as a coincidence my sister and this older friend decided to start meeting for talking about these kind of subjects and sharing experiences.

my sister invited me to join...but i was a bit skeptical, I've always rejected the idea of been in a group, i mean having a conversation about life with someone is different than having to meet other strangers...i was skeptical.

but i went.
and step by step i started to enjoy the conversation, the reserach, i had so many questions in my mind, and i was confronting with new points of view.
after of months later our friend, the poet died.
was really though and shocking for all of us( at the time we were about 13 people)

when we were at my friend's place, all of us had the chance to pick up books from her library...there were tons of books..
my sister picked up...the white book.
ta-d? ! lol
i also started to read it......laughin a bit...but at the same time i started to be more and more hooked by the idea.

i passed the book to another and after a couple of months all the 13 of us read it.
we asked question to the owner of the book and she said she and her poet have been reading and studuing it for years, thay also had videos, dvd's ect.
my friend was particulary into it, the poet after a while decide to focus more on philosophers..
anyway

i was so excited we decided to join the school
at the point i didn't just loved the message, but also the messenger.
cos when u start feeling better u don't give the merit to yourself, but to your savious and his ideas,
but when u fail is not his fault, u just didn't apply correctly the disciplines,,, bla bal abla.

after the retreat i was really happy, me and my friends decided also to go and see the q&e session
this time i wasn't really happy at all, it scared the shit out of me.. and the sad things is that i couldn't admitt it cos i was sourrounded by people completely into the idea of moving to a mountain.

i didn't want to play the victim, but i didn't want to sacrifice my dreams either.
somebody also asked how can we prevent this..and ramtha basically said : u can't.

i mean.....how inchoerent is it?
so what i did was what everybody should do.. i researched, i had conversations with students and ex-students,
and the more i found new informations, the more i had doubts,
and i let my self to have dubts..cos without critical thinking a man is a puppet.
one day i was in a forum about ramtha, where i am the moderator, somebody left your link...i already know u, but i decided to visit u again, this time with other students,
while watching the video about mafu.i was online on msn, commenting and making fun of it..
i was laughing so hard i almost pissed my pants,
but all of a sudden i stopped and listened to penny torres words,
she was saying the same things ramtha says about critics,
" nobody wants to convince u, this is my thruth"
and i realized how scary it could have become.
and i decided to follow just my way, not somebody else strategy.
and if is going to rain...who cares.
Living Force

Unread post by Living Force »

Bravo Divina......Keep your critical thinkin.....it has already been your saviour, with regards to RSE....spread the word!!
Keep on Truckin'
littlewiseone

Re: it's going to rain ?..who cares

Unread post by littlewiseone »

Welcome divina!! I was in rse for 8 years, left in 2001 but have only recently started becoming more vocal about my experience. I like what you said here:
divina wrote: so what i did was what everybody should do.. i researched, i had conversations with students and ex-students,
and the more i found new informations, the more i had doubts,
and i let my self to have dubts..cos without critical thinking a man is a puppet.
If only more people did this when their critical thinking faculties are still intact.... the internet is a great tool for research, I don't think JZ and the other folks (like Scientology, etc) counted on the (counter-)effect it would have for them.

Thank you for sharing your story and welcome to the forum!
...and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make...

- The Beatles
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

This morning a friend emailed me. She was commenting about EMF and certain people, etc...

She made a point that I really wanted to share. In looking for a good place to post it, this seemed appropriate. Thanks, Divina, for sharing your story.

The friend suggested to me that not only could EMF help as a space for those who have left RSE, but it could help those who are on the fence when they start to explore their doubts, get out faster than they otherwise might. There is something to be said about for her astute observation. Since she is also not a poster, I'm just sharing her comments on her behalf, and she's aware of that =-)

"And even though I had wariness, as with others, we nevertheless had to play through the entire drama to truly "get" it - and "getting it" came quicker, perhaps, because of the warning ... Hopefully EMF will help more people become more wary re JZKInc, and even if they get suckered in, they'll get unsuckered quicker.....

Is it just human nature that we have to make our own mistakes - fall into the ditch no matter how many warning signs there are?"

Now, back to my post-RSE life, LOL ! It's a gorgeous day, the brook or roaring, the waterfall is beautiful, and it's a delightful day for a walk in nature ! Life is good.
ItsJustMe

Unread post by ItsJustMe »

i didn't want to play the victim, but i didn't want to sacrifice my dreams either.
somebody also asked how can we prevent this..and ramtha basically said : u can't.

ramtha said to the students that they can't control the reality of this plane. ramtha also tells the students that they do create all reality. i took my whole family to rse many years ago. i never went back after two events. that place strains families to the breaking point or destroys them altogether.

you create reality; no you don't. you create reality; the bigger god creates it for you. you create reality; get out of that place before it creates you, with much less money than you started off with and no way to prove it works.
FreeNow

Unread post by FreeNow »

Yes, I think we do create our own reality;by the choices we make. Someone once said to me that god is decision. Yes, we make decisions everyday that affect not only our personal future but also the future of the planet.

If I had found EMF before my beginner's I never would have gone and would have saved a ton of money and vacation time. Thank you EMF for being in my NOW.
Keep the greater good at heart.

Return to “Your RSE Experience & What Red Flags Woke You Up Toward Leaving?”