The 23rd Universe

How is life after RSE? What negative effects are you dealing with? How has it affected loved ones? What has helped you towards healing and moving on? Share with others here.
California Dreamin'

The 23rd Universe

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

Something that deeply bothers me is coming to terms with and relinquishing the comfort that the 23rd Universe concept gave me. I made my 23U card and focused on it with such passion that it became a real and vital place/destination.

You see, in my focus I made my experience of the 23U a haven for all of the deceased, injured and abused animals and pets I have ever known, seen and loved. I found great comfort in knowing I would live with them again someday in an incredibly beautiful haven that I created in my mind in great detail. I designed a beautiful outrageous home with a garden view of the sky and mountains where I would focus and greet the day each morning (side-by-side with all of the animals) and focus into infinity. Each day was 36-hours long (so that I would have enough time to do all my disciplines). I even designated a favorite pet to be the guardian of the forest to welcome all of the newly transitioned birds, reptiles and animals.

Because I am a huge animal lover, I am deeply disturbed by the plight of mistreated and injured animals. Each time I saw "road kill" I would immediately dispatch/"So Be It" them to my 23U for life a joyous afterlife. I envisioned myself living with all of them in that universe at some point (after my 200+ year life, or upon my ascension).

This concept gave me true comfort on a deep level. I created this fantastic haven so thoroughly and realistically that I believe it really is out there, somewhere . . . .
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

CaliforniaD,

While I'll skirt the specific conversation about what comes (if anything) after this physical life, I do want to comment. Just because we probably all no longer believe in what we were focusing upon to create into our realities, as potentials that WILL manifest, we don't have to lose hope, either. If there is nothing after this physical life, that's the way it is. If there is Some Sort of Life after this physical life, then your dream, IMO, is not for naught. It may just be that the 23rd Universe is known by another term. Some might call it heaven, whatever. Don't intend to take the post in that direction. Just want to say, along the lines of a previous post(s), "don't throw the baby out with the bathwater".

I agree that if we KNEW what came after, it would lend itself to a deep sense of peace, contentment....
There may also be that place, knowing that we do have the choice to do all that we can NOW, in this life, which we know we have.

I wish I had the answers ! Maybe one day, we will.
HumblePied Piper

Unread post by HumblePied Piper »

Cal D,

It is a beautiful image you have in your head. For me, I try not to think of what the next life has in store... that future tripping removes me from the responsibilities of my life today. I don't understand, though, if you feel so passionately about these animals -- why isn't that dream/hope/image the focus of your life today? It seems like it would be where you would find personal happiness and joy, which (in my opinion) would negate the "cult" mentality of fear, isolation and doom. I really like what Whatcha had to say, "we don't have to lose hope!"

truly,
humble
Stopped going to the hardware store to get milk.
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

"It may just be that the 23rd Universe is known by another term. Some might call it heaven"

Whatcha -
Actually, I have believed in a place comparable to 23U since I was a child. Then, when I became aware of 23U I named that place which I originally created in childhood the 23rd Universe. Without that particular belief, certain of my life experiences and knowledge would just be too, too painful.

"if you feel so passionately about these animals--why isn't that dream/hope/image the focus of your life today?"

Humble -
I truly would like to purse my passion for helping animals in this lifetime. It was one of my plans for my expected Omega money (RSE scam, Humble, in case you're not aware of it). I contribute monthly to animal-related causes, but as to working with them up close and personally, my mental health doesn't permit me to do that at this point. Since leaving RSE, I've become depression-prone and any animal abuse (or injured animal) triggers a deep, lingering depression within me. I'm seeing a therapist and working through this issue. My plan is to someday make a significant contribution in this area. No longer can I justify doing bluebody healing work remotely and think I'm helping in these situations.
aussiegirl

Unread post by aussiegirl »

California Dreamin, I think its a great idea to focus on something you could do in the future with animals. You will be strong enough to do it, but will probably never be able to remain impartial to the suffering, but thats what makes you human and a beautiful person. One of my biggest problems with RSE is the focusing on things that will happen after this lifetime (if there is anything else), I have said on other posts and to my ramster partner that I believe it is pointless spending time and energy on something that may or may not exist in another life or dimension or whatever. Your love of animals rather than being focused in the afterlife could be put to such good use here and now, all those animal shelters that need volunteers to keep going, I dont know where you live but there are a lot of people who nurse wild animals in their own homes. Good luck in your recovery, you sound like someone with a lot of love and kindness to give.

Return to “Leaving RSE: The Aftermath”