Environment that I live in

How is life after RSE? What negative effects are you dealing with? How has it affected loved ones? What has helped you towards healing and moving on? Share with others here.
voidgate

Environment that I live in

Unread post by voidgate »

My neighbour is a mechanic by occupation. He prefers to work on and modify cars in his backyard. He takes cash under the table and his auto machinery is very close to my home sometimes as near as 10 feet. He also tries to make extra cash by doing a variety of jobs such as carpentry, electronics and a variety of other trade like projects.

His temper is extraordinary and he has a mindset like an unruly, labourer bully. For more than a decade he harassed and abused me in own home. He has violated the law on times beyond count and number. He is adept at working the system and the council did not deal with the matter some years ago as he is prone to lying and they are inclined to believe him because he is a deceiver extraordinaire.

His workshop is 10 feet from my home right next to a bedroom. It is a planning error and the result is that for many years he would go out and work at night because that is what he prefers after a long days work. I could not sleep at night. Sometimes it was midnight before I could sleep because he would always make some sort of noise to disturb me and it was extremely hard to detect by council. He violated the Environmental Protection Act regularly. It has caused me long term suffering to the degree my digestion is affected and I have suffered extreme duress whenever he is near.

If object he has a vendetta against me and he has an endless variety of tactics be a Health Nuisance. There is an Act of Parliament in my country to prosecute this sort of behaviour but it means providing evidence and mostly it affects only our home because there is a park at the rear and other neighbours are not as affected. It has been very difficult to prove.

The fumes have gone over our yard from his auto work. His harassment is supreme. He wife has wholeheartedly supported his actions. His wife has always had the demeanor that I am at fault when I make a common request such as turning the air compressor off late at night and requesting the husband does not take the garbage out late. Here we have plastic wheely bins that make a huge amount of noise when they travel.

His abuse is supreme and given any opportunity he will harass me. Some effective intervention has been taken however it never lasts. He has also had harassment against my mother who is elderly and disabled when he can't control me. He thinks my mother should be my authority. My mother could never defend herself against such a person. She does not have effective communication skills as she is from a foreign country. It has taken a lot for me to personally investigate the law as the local council did not know all of the laws at their disposal.

I have no choice where to live as I could not exist elsewhere on my income. I would never have any funds left for my old age provided that their are no miracles. Most common people save for their retirement as there is no evidence any other plan works. Ms. Knight's school has used huge sums of my mother's money to support me and because of it I do not lead a life of extreme poverty.
voidgate

Unread post by voidgate »

This is the product of what Knight's school did to me. I used to have a life that had reasonable neighbour's and I used to have my preferences in life. the mind control in RSE manipulates people into thinking that a rotten life is a life well lived. So few people in Yelm have what they want and they keep thinking it is all above board when they reality is in front of them.
Of course it is a destructive cult. It has destroyed my life. It has destroyed many lives.

Furthermore those in the early years were influenced far greater. We were told we could change ANYTHING and there was nothing we could not change. There was very little publicity. Many students prior to the actual school experienced a lot of paranormal phenomena that influenced their decisions and many are in catastrophic life situations.

Later there was more publicity and it did not affect people as greatly as they were mostly not as easily misled. The earth changes forecasts are so ridiculous it is beyond belief.

Return to “Leaving RSE: The Aftermath”