Guest Speaker Roseanne Barr at RSE

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Guest Speaker Roseanne Barr at RSE

Unread post by David McCarthy »

I wasn't quite sure where to post this RSE promotion of Guest Speaker Roseanne Barr.
She kinda sums up JZ Knights cronic Sociopathic / Narcissistic Personality Disorder! (NPD) world view!
Roseanne Barr:
"I'm tired of watching as men destroy all the world. Everything used to be beautiful when women were in charge, and now I, working as the physical manifestation of the goddess Isis and the reincarnation of Cleopatra, have decided to save the world In the new world, every position of power evacuated by an arrested and beheaded pedophile or bankster will be filled with a grandmother who has pledged to create heaven on earth for all children and animals".

"Each Grandmother is responsible for at least one hundred people around her, as is normal now anyway, and she will answer to the Grandmother at the head of her district. Each District Head answers to the Tribunal Council of Matriarchs. The titular heads of the Worldwide Association of Matriarchal Tribunals will answer to the Head of the World Family, which is of course, Me".

"Women are never reincarnated as men. Only men are reincarnated as women. Being a woman is your last life. This is written in the kaballah. Men are always men until they evolve into being women. This they can do by merely serving the mother in them".
Welcome to Roseanne World
Roseanne-Barr-Guest-Speaker-at-RSE-March-26-11.jpg
http://www.roseanneworld.com/blog/home.php :sad:

Narcissistic personality disorder - Wikipedia,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissist ... y_disorder :idea:

David
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
freemysoul

Re: Guest Speaker Roseanne Barr at RSE

Unread post by freemysoul »

How utterly appropriate. A delusional, social climbing, power hungry publicity whore is exactly what that audience is used to. Time for the "students" to add "Roseanne" seasons 1 thru whogivesashit to their collection of "JZ says I need this" library, and I'm sure you will find them all at the ranch store for $199.99 per season. Who's next, Charlie Sheen on "The Art of Winning", and selling "dragon blood for winners and warlocks"? 2 and 1/2 Men anyone? Retarded
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Everyone.

Wow there we go

JZ added a New Pony to her Dogs and Ponies Show
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
ex

Unread post by ex »

how will isis get along with ramtha? he is a male, tyran, warlord. its more disturbing that people make sense out of this. Kennedy diden't come back will she become a student ?
WofthesunEofthemoon

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

Oops. I see that Roseanne is still playing an unfunny character in someone else's comedy show!!

With regard to believing that she is Isis, some ex members may be interested to learn that a Ramster who contributes regularly to the 'Olympian' believes that he is Osiris.
-Moderator Edit-
Maybe, he should marry his 'twin', Roseanne.
Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

perhaps David or Robair you'd like to inform RoseAnne that JZ has caused the death of more women than men== literally and figuratively - at least invite her to read some of emf - and that perhaps she'd like to reconsider appearing with an abusive raper of souls.
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

What I find most bothersome about this promotion is the image of an obviously delusional personality, fully armed and promoting that delusional thought process - Rosane-'archy'. It seems to be promoting a form of an-archy (lawlessness)...and exactly who is that directed at?
Was the South African incident not a lesson to RSE to back up a bit on promoting this sort of violent, overthrowing of society values thinking?

It would seem that Rosanne's idea of the Nut Farm is a reference to her own mind and its perceptions...
The potential violence that is being promoted toward society and peace is particularly bothersome. The term 'dispatches' carries more than one meaning, especially when it is back-dropped by someone who appears to be enjoying casually holding a lethal weapon.
Yeah right...have another cigar! Who are you promoting that that thing be aimed at...for it has only one purpose?
Who in their right mind would follow the ideas of such a heartless, fame seeking predatory animal in human clothing?

Ah, yes folks...delusion has no limits...but how sad that it is being promoted yet again as something to aspire to at RSE.
We can only feel sorry for, and have compassion for those who will be dragged in this direction by RSE and its view...a view which seems to be taking a turn down a long dark road. :sad:

With love,
Kensho
"Don't let any person bring you so low as to hate them."
Booker T. Washington
hidesert

Unread post by hidesert »

Yeah and "Isis and Orisis" (and JZ too) can always go to Charlie Sheen since he has all the Goddesses!
Another great example of people living delusionally in their own little world and the very disturbing fact of the people that "buy" into this mentally and/or sensationalize it. The media has it's part but the term ADD (attention deficit disorder) has a whole new meaning with all these people attracting attention to themselves with their behavior (and the media ...and people.....give it)
WofthesunEofthemoon

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

I am sure that it is not appropriate for us to take the lunatic ravings of an obviously sadly demented individual in any way seriously. Poor soul. Just a pity that there are a few, out there, who are tempted to listen to her.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

could the connection here be the same plastic surgery firm?

crazy is as crazy does....
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

I saw this stream. It was a comedy show. She blasted Ayn Rand, whose books JZ ROSE sells. I noticed that. She spoke about a communist utopia, and she is the green tea party and everyone should be equal and health and child care for everyone for free.

It felt to me, that JZ read her book and wanted to meet her. So she signed her up as a guest.

Roseanne cried and talked about when she was a little girl a man came out of the wall on a horse ( EVERYONE GASPED< COULD THAT HAVE BEEN THE RAM??)
and told her she would find all the answers to all the questions in books, so for her entire life, books would fall at her feet if she had question.

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”