Ramtha says if you are sexual with partner he will leave you

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
Vanilla

Ramtha says if you are sexual with partner he will leave you

Unread post by Vanilla »

If you seduce him, or get him thru your looks, or any body mind conciousness, he will leave you. Because in the animal kingdom a male is just with a female when she is in heat, so the same for "animal" conciousness.

Not only that, but he will be with a fat woman too, after he leaves you, after you have spent all your time working out to have a nice tight ass. Thats what Ram says.

Lots of teachings about sex say this. That to be sexual is somehow to be first seal, trapped inside of power and domination.

To fantasize about someone else while you make love is cheating. He has called a man on stage to confess to his children and wife, that he masterbates to "fantasies".

I know students who have not masturbated once since starting the school. Because those are demons you are with, PHANTOMS. You are having sex with phantoms.

Ramthas teachings on love are hard. That students in love- will never ascend, they have to separate and go alone in their journey..but meet in the middle.

Also to love everyone- but trust noone!

Your soul mate is out there, but if you met them, they would annoy you because you are so much alike. Plus your soul mate, when he/she loves a person, in other reality--you feel his emotions.
ex

Re: Ramtha says if you are sexual with partner he will leave

Unread post by ex »

this is difficult not because its about sex because it goes on very subtle. even so it looks jzr has no issue to talk about it it comes from a screwed up place.like a catholic priest gives marriage counsel. lets look at the role model: stunning looking big guy. never married stimulates the mind. with this fantasia a husband or boyfriend has to compete. oh yes men need sex they do everything to get it you can look at this negative:like manipulate get money out of him .... or cultivate a decent loving relationship on this fact. people with a good relationship are in general not rse customer.a breaking relationship might be the recruiting point for a cult. if they start as a couple rse will put a strain on that bond. the money factor plays a big role on this. or the status in the rse world. to click into the sex is bad you r not a good person if you enjoy it is the oldest guilt trip. the reflection from ramtha on relationships depend on how jz is feeling about hers. i bet she talks bad about men since her break up. there is too much to reflect on thats why the incoherent post. there r aspects like: celebsy or raging hormones or older younger people which r not considerd in a short post. cults who put their weight on full celebsy are mostly dieng out.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Hi,

That's pretty sad that Judy spews either poorly framed or wrong information on sexuality and reproduction. I believe Judy has got an axe to grind and she's projecting he misery and disappointment of her own unsuccessful relationships onto the ramster students through the drivel spouted by the character Ramtha in her performances.

As far as being strictly a, "first seal," perhaps that is reproductive sex. Maybe that is all Judy ever experienced was, let's hurry up and get it over with," reproductive encounters. I feel sorry for her if that's the case, there is a lot more than sex that comprises being in love and there is a lot more spirituality in sex than just making a copy of yourself for the next generation. Perhaps Judy has only ever had lousy partners that didn't know how to raise the energy or were just using her (or both).

Even reading Ramtha the white book, you can see that Judy is disgruntled and is copping an attitude that men are fundamentally abusers of women. It bothered me when I read the white book because that isn't me and I don't appreciate Judy painting me into her stereotype.

I have a wonderful loving partner. I don't expect her to work out to have a tight butt and skinny legs or whatever that was that JZ/R supposedly said I would expect. I also wouldn't dream of leaving if she declined physically. Heavens!, none of us are getting any younger. Beauty is in a person's spirit and not in her/his outside physical attributes.

It sounds like Judy preaches abstainence. Well, it does make sense to abstain outside of a long term committed partnership to reduce the spread of STDs and avoid bringing a child into a situation where the parents may not be able to provide the love and care a child deserves. In a married or similar relationship, we do need to reproduce ourselves - especially if one belives Ramtha's version of reincarnation where a body of the orginal blood line is a preferred vessel for the reincarnated soul.

Perhaps Ramtha should take a better look at some of the outrageous behavior at his wine, "ceremonies," and sermonize on that behavior after Ramtha himself sobers up.
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

You guys nailed it, very well put. JZ's personal life has been on that stage since day one, and you can tell by whats happening in her life by what she says as her fake persona. Why, in the name of all thats holy, would GOD waste one second on guilt tripping people about sex, unless 'God' was a manipulative miserable bastard that loved company. And what the hell does JZ's sex life have to do with enlightenment? Nothing, unless you are trying to garner pity and attention for yourself. JZ Knight is an attention whore, and makes no qualms about creating drama, especially if that contrived drama paints her as the victim of a callous man and heaps upon her the adulation of a sympathetic crowd. I have personally watched her do it numerous times to great affect. Everyone has a conscience, and I know speaking for myself, and as a man, everything I have ever done in intimate relationships fit within the bounds of that conscience. I do believe that when you have committed yourself to someone, that this is a sacred 'trust', and should be treated as such. When I was at RSE, I couldn't get past the whole 'love everyone trust no one' dogma because I have always believed in 'trust' (being true to what you say and do). I believed, and still do, that 'trust' is an integral part of any meaningful relationship, and never bought into the JZ definition of 'trust' (placing your expectations on others). It kept me confused, sick and isolated for my duration there and deeply affected my personal relationships for years. I went as far as distancing my family and lifelong friendships, reevaluating those relationships through the hazy fog of JZ's twisted ideals. My girlfriend at the time, also a student, was unyielding in her fanatical view of JZ's rubbish, so I was constantly being compared to or treated as 'a typical male', as JZ always liked to refer to us men, so our relationship didn't stand a chance. Regardless of how much I loved her, it is impossible to try and convince someone of your soul's intent when they have condemned you because of the member between your legs. Thanks to EMF and all of you here, by understanding that I wasn't alone in my confusion and desperation, and distancing myself from the twisted ways of RSE, that same part of me I've had since I can remember, that told me right from wrong, and held me true to the woman I loved, brought me back from the brink of insanity to a place of simplicity and hope.

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”