JZ Knight/Ramtha Quotes October 9, 2010

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

JZ Knight/Ramtha Quotes October 9, 2010

Unread post by David McCarthy »

For the record.....JZ Knight/Ramtha Quotes October 9, 2010.
This would all be laughable if people's lives were not being destroyed by RSE.
David
Everyone wants to know what is about to happen, because I have a very good track record.
You have destroyed every discipline’s redemption
You know what your reality is made up of…LOSERS. Turn to your loser and tell them that.
Emotions belong to past experiences. If you live by them, you have not future adventure.
Republicans will start nuclear war…no respected republican can go without a war. VOTE
Underneath your feet right now is great highway that leads to everywhere in the world for the privileged.
All things asked without personality are given.
Your lethargy wants you to go with the flow. Do you have your underground with all preparations that will let you go undetected?
Greatest warlord on the face of the earth….America.
You are unread, unwise, and uninvestigated.
If you don’t vote, you’re never going to see the sunrise again in this country.
You have 7 days to determine destiny with one of two evils. Your president is the last black pope. He’s a pacifier. Just want s to get a long and do things right. A natural born leader without courage.
Voting is the last right given to you. All politicians are crooked and liars.
Everyone in this audience gets that a year from this date.
2012 coming..
Strange ice storms in Europe and the America north and the equator this year. All of Europe is going to get introduced to 2010 ice and flooding. That will begin to happen in January in 2011. Migrate to the higher places. All sea level places in Americas/Russia. Russia will get more horrible. China all factories…all frozen. How will you shop? You should be supporting with all your might green energy.
Devastating flood is coming to the bread basket. All of the nations in the Pacific are doomed (islands)
Rains coming to china will never stop…snow…great white silence. Dams are threat
North of china earthquake that rocks earth off it’s axis. Wave so fast, horrifying and complete,
What about that planet coming. It’s coming.
Aliens are coming back in legions. The earth is hollow.
Massive volcano in miles. (40 miles long/20 miles deep) it’s not a mountain, it’s something worse than that…understand their nature and respect it…you have yet to create your day.
Into its processional year, not solar year. Civilizations vanished. They disappeared. They were picked-up by their gods. Wouldn’t you pick up your children (?)
You were not brought here by natural selection, you were brought here by (gods?) ..if you build it they will come.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
joe sz

Re: JZ Knight/Ramtha Quotes October 9, 2010

Unread post by joe sz »

You were not brought here by natural selection, you were brought here by (gods?) ..if you build it they will come.
straight out of Blavatsky and 19th Century occultism post-Darwin.
Republicans will start nuclear war…no respected republican can go without a war. VOTE
fear factor. Elizabeth Prophet used the same simpleminded tactic, but her bogeymen were Democrats, so guess what? ----Her cult following voted Republican! Ascended Master channels prey on both sides of the aisle as well as in between among all Independents.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

David I have access to thousands of teachings I should do the same. Get quotes. Link to the cd its on so people can hear I am not making it up. Most of them are bootlegged from events that are no copies for sale. Alot of them. But do I have time to sit there and listen to this crap. I know of a few good ones. The cd where ramtha makes the lady confess she masterbates to romance novels and after eats balogna sandwiches is the best one. 3 hours. I keep bringing it up. But you guys have to hear it. She is crying and Ramtha is yelling at her. She is overweight lady and RAMTHA calls her up and demands her to tell everyone. Like he knows. Her dirty dirty secret, and then he tells her how bad that is to masterbate. How its just like doing it. How you are cheating. And she begs him to forgive all his unworthy students. How patient he is with us. After 2 hours you hear stories on how as a child she was molested by uncles and how they would whimper when they orgasmed and the positions they put her in over a desk or something, I have to listen to it again.. This is in the arena filled with kids. When I heard this I thought for sure Ramtha was going to call me out next time he sees me...for masterbating. I am guilty of that yes. Not looking Ramtha in the eyes cuz I was afraid of what he would say to me in public.

This is great.

You know I am not a mean person and do not delight in sitting around making fun of Ramtha or JZ. I feel I just need to convince a few more of my loved ones to come back to reality. Over the time I have been writing on here I have made progress. I do love my loved ones. Very much. I see the greatness in them, I see how rich they were before the school and I want that self esteem back.

The other night I wanted to get on here. I had an argument with a Ramster who told me, EVERYTHING IS A CULT and everybody is in a cult. So I asked , so are you saying RSE is a cult? Shee said no no. "I mean cults are everywhere. Obama's people are a cult"..thats what she said, he said all these isagenix people in yelm, they belong to a cult..she said religion is a cult, the medical field etc etc
so she was trying to convince me that RSE is just like any other thing. I had no argument I was angry at myself. These ramsters are tricky. But I did send her this list you wrote her and she cant deny it, because we have all heard these things over and over at events, people are drunk, they cant remember though and when you see it on paper...thanks david.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

I loved the video shot with a hand held camera of a laptop computer playing a Judy Knight live steam, posted to YouTube by, 'Mr. Gracias Muchas.' Judy Knight was falling down drunk, almost incoherent. I guess she was supposed to be, 'Ramtha,' but to me she didn't sound all that much different than Judy as herself.

Knight went on for several minutes about the horse Sea Biscuit, and how Sea Biscuit showed her things that no man could show her. I am pretty sure she was talking about bestiality sex with the horse, not the horse showing her something philosophical.

It was all a very disgusting show that Judy Knight was putting on. It would be laughable, except the camera would move around from time to time to show the students sitting next to the stage dutifully constantly taking notes on Knight's rambling crap. I wonder how anybody could really find something in Knight’s ramble about which to take notes?
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Oh yeah. I downloaded from youtube, to my computer to send to my friend. It really needs to be subtitled.

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”