If RSE disciplines dont work, you did it incorrectly.

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
Vanilla

If RSE disciplines dont work, you did it incorrectly.

Unread post by Vanilla »

http://ramtha.com/emailers/2012/0220_VL ... ine_01.jpg

My friend sent me this email of two guys saying they cured Hepatitis and some other "life threatening disease" with the disciplines at RSE. At the top of the email it says if done correctly that the disciplines will work. Implying, you all do it wrong when nothing happens. My point is, it says if done correctly you will cure the disease. Meaning the 90% times nothing happens you did it wrong. Its your fault if the RSE disciplines dont work.

That used to be really hard on me and my friends. We believed we were at fault if we blew for hours and hours til our hair went grey and we still didnt have a bag of money magically appear. That it was our fault.

http://www.rse-newsletter.com/2012/02/s ... sciplines/

http://www.rse-newsletter.com/2011/11/s ... own-words/
joe sz

Re: If RSE disciplines dont work, you did it incorrectly.

Unread post by joe sz »

hep b can be cured, and the "uncomplicated" Ramtha case mentioned above proves nothing about C&E curing chronic Hep B.

"Treatment

The symptoms of hepatitis B can be treated with medication. If you have an uncomplicated case, you can expect to recover completely. If you have chronic hepatitis B, you may be treated with medication to reduce the activity of the virus and prevent liver failure."
http://www.beliefnet.com/healthandheali ... ?cid=11798
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

ps
Is There a Cure for Hepatitis B?
When a person is infected with the hepatitis B virus, there is only one cure -- time. If signs and symptoms do occur, treatment is supportive, which means treating the symptoms and possible complications while the body fights the virus.

Fortunately, in most cases, the body is able to effectively kill the hepatitis B virus. In fact, most people who are infected virus never develop hepatitis B symptoms, or they develop minor symptoms. In most cases, there are no long-term effects.

For those who do develop long-term hepatitis B (known as chronic hepatitis B), medicines are available. While these medicines will not cure hepatitis B, they may lower virus levels in the body to an undetectable level. Medicine is not recommended for everyone who has a chronic infection.
http://hepatitis.emedtv.com/hepatitis-b ... tis-b.html
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello everyone
Like everything else that comes out of RSE nothing can be proven. Until Lying Dr Greg come up with Real Medical records of before and after it does not mean anything. (and not From a guys that was born in Russia lived in Ukraine, moved to New Zeeland and now is in Australia ) Keep in Mind that JZ need to come up with something to keep everyone interested or Hook, now that she cannot use the fear factor.
Come on Lying Dr Greg show us the medical records.
Robair
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Greg Simmons is a doctor like my foot is a bicycle - not at all.

That is a dangerous escalation in the level of quackery: telling people that C+E, or whatever, 'discipline', is going to cure hepatitis B. Untreated Hep B, almost symptomless, can silently destroy the liver with a possible deadly result. On the other hand, one may spontaneously clear of the virus. Only a blood test can reveal what is really going on.

Yes, there can be some positive benefits from C+E in that hyperventilation might result in elevated oxygen uptake. That may help fight off some diseases, but I have not seen credible references that suggest elevated oxygen level is instrumental in fighting a Hep B infection.

It is one thing to tell people that doing C+E will make a bag of money appear, and then nothing happens. It is quite another thing to tell people to do C+E, nothing happnens, and then they die.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Vanilla
That used to be really hard on me and my friends. We believed we were at fault if we blew for hours and hours til our hair went grey and we still didnt have a bag of money magically appear. That it was our fault.
Not only that the R$E 'disciplines’' do not work, those students who actually attemp to follow JZ Knight/Ramtha's instructions to the letter,
actually go stark raving mad in the process, then it’s just a matter for JZ Knight to cut them loose as fanatics with a previous history of mental illness!
Some end up at St Pete’s Hospital or the local phyc ward. Foreign students get deported, some end up at the Thurston county morgue.
And for those selected for grooming who inconveniently died, they are announced by JZ Knight/Ramtha as happy students now dancing with ‘Ramtha’ in the 32nd Universe. :sad:
At the end of the day no accountability whatsoever is taken by JZK Inc for this ongoing tragedy hidden in plain sight.
Just how poisonous is JZ Knights rosy apple? ..to the Core.

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

ovebreathing in C&E or yoga does not add oxygen to the body or brain...opposite:
my colleagues studied this when rebirthing was all the craze back in the 70s and 80s
here's a good article:

http://www.normalbreathing.com/index-O2-transport.php
Over 90% people believe that a deep or heavy breathing pattern provides more oxygen for brain cells and vital organs. Moreover, over 90% of modern people "practice" hyperventilation 24/7 (see medical studies below). However, overbreathing reduces oxygenation of the human body and all vital organs causing cerebral hypoxia. There is no a single medical study, or physiologist, or medical doctor who has proven or shown that overbreathing improves cerebral or body oxygen levels or is good for us.
also:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperventilation
Counterintuitively, such effects are not precipitated by the sufferer's lack of oxygen or air. Rather, the hyperventilation itself reduces the carbon dioxide concentration of the blood to below its normal level because one is expiring more carbon dioxide than being produced in the body, thereby raising the blood's pH value (making it more alkaline), initiating constriction of the blood vessels which supply the brain, and preventing the transport of oxygen and other molecules necessary for the function of the nervous system.[3] At the same time, hypocapnia causes a higher affinity of oxygen to haemoglobin, known as the Bohr effect further reducing the amount of oxygen that is made available to the brain.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Its no secret c & e. You blow your word into the void. You hyperventilate and hold your breath, imagining a word blown into a void. ok. You hold your breath until blue, them blow forcefully and loud so the whole arena can hear you. Like god blew his first word into the universe, just like the bible, you can be just like god.
it sounds nice. But you do this to the sound of Ramtha saying, over, over, over, again! blow! blow! bloooow! and you are dying and it feels like you pass out, and people say at this stage they leave their body and float in darkness...ok.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Thank you; huge apology for getting the concept of the C+E breathing wrong. I think it was in the movie, Wake Up, where they showed the people bumbling around in the pasture lookng for the cards on the fence and they were all hissing like snakes, so that was it? Also holding one's hands like that - good way to stub a finger bumping into something.

OK, so either way, doing that isn't going to be much benefit to one's liver!
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Tonight at 7 there is a free stream on ramthatv and one of the guys will tell all about his miraculous cure from hepatitis
David McCarthy
Site Admin

RSE miraculous healings are a Lie

Unread post by David McCarthy »

RSE advertises that miraculous healings are achieved through "the disciplines"... :sad:
The frightened, sick and terminally Ill are easy targets for Judith's multimillion dollar 'Ramtha' business...
Here is an example of the type of deceptive info-add RSE puts out to recruit new members.
This story regards an RSE student Vladimir Shcherbinin who claims he healed Hepatitis B using the RSE Disciplines.
The same story is repeated on the RSE website and PRNewswire.
Just a quick Google search reveals that 90% of healthy adults who are infected with Hepatitis B
will "recover" and be completely rid of the virus within six months.!
For many seriously Ill students who believed in the RSE advertisments/propaganda and then entrusted their lives to the RSE 'disciplines' ...
RSE was a death warrant, a needless tragedy directly responsible to Judith's deceptive RSE business practices.

David.
RSE.
Compelling personal stories from students who have applied the knowledge and techniques they learned at RSE to challenging situations in their lives.
RSE students.
Vladimir Shcherbinin:
"I told to the doctor who works for immigration service that I have been Hepatitis B carrier for over 20 years.
He examined me and requested all necessary blood test to check my liver status.
In few days I contacted that doctor and during our conversation he said, that my specific blood test for Hepatitis B was negative!
But I wanted to make sure that this healing was not just accidental onetime event.
In September 2011 after one and a half year from the first test I had another blood test. In 2008 and 2009,
I had twice tested my blood at Laverty Pathology for Hepatitis B and both of them shown that I have been detected with persistent infection.
In the contrary to those previous tests, my September 2011 blood test has also confirmed that the virus was NOT DETECTED!!"

"I have no doubt that my specific C&E® sessions from Assay III Progressing under our Master Teacher instructions created complete cure of my body from Hepatitis B with a very high level of immunity."
Student Accomplishments: Dr. Vladimir Shcherbinin healed Hepatitis B with RSE Disciplines | Newsletter for Ramtha's School of Enlightenment
http://www.rse-newsletter.com/2012/02/s ... sciplines/
The Hepatitis B Foundation:
1. Recovery - 90% of healthy adults who are infected will "recover" and be completely rid of the virus
within six months. When a blood test shows that the hepatitis B virus has gone and that "antibodies"
have been made, a person is then considered to have recovered.
They are no longer contagious to others.
The "antibodies" protect them from any future hepatitis B infections.
These people do not need the vaccine since they are already protected.

Hepatitis B Foundation
http://www.hepb.org/simplifiedchinese/p ... ctions.pdf
Hepatitis B is an infectious inflammatory illness of the liver caused by the hepatitis B virus (HBV) that affects hominoidea, including humans. Originally known as "serum hepatitis",
[1] the disease has caused epidemics in parts of Asia and Africa, and it is endemic in China.[2]
About a third of the world population has been infected at one point in their lives,[3] including 350 million who are chronic carriers.[4]
The hepatitis B infection does not usually require treatment because most adults clear the infection spontaneously.
Hepatitis B - Wikipedia,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hepatitis_B
PRNewswire (RSE) Students Heal Themselves of... -- BEVERLY HILLS, Calif., Feb. 15, 2012
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases ... 08793.html
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Hi all,
Thank you for posting this! It is very true. There also has not ever been one real documented healing, with a Drs. proof ever in the school. All the healings have been those that can clear up on their own. The truly sick, paralized or deformed are still just that or have died. To put the guilt upon them of not doing disciplines correctely is absurd. :evil:
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Everyone

At the L.A.R.S.E. meeting at Yelm Hi school, Greg Simmons, was ask by David if RSE had proof of students healing, Greg said yes and told him the he was going to provide us with Medical Proof. 5 years Later we still waiting. Come on RSE staff that monitor this site please Have Crooked Dr Greg send us some of those proof.

Robair
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
Eddie

Unread post by Eddie »

i was once a partner of Dr. Vladimir Shcherbinin. He was a big fan of C&E. He hated the card discipline and openly stated that the card discipline is BS. He stated that all teh doctors in the school who promoted the card discipline were fools. Vladimir also showed me that he intentionally had seven (7) bee stings in his right hip to cure one of his ongoing "something". So he became a doctor in teh Ukraine; I think he also studied chiropractor; and he was a professional bee stinger to himself and patients. In conclusion he gave his healing to C&E; though is could have happened naturally; or by chirporactor; or by bee stings; or the other multitudes of holistic healings he practiced on himself and others. But he got the intimate wish of ramsters: 15 minutes of fame.

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”