Ramtha quotes 2004 from notes

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
Vanilla

Ramtha quotes 2004 from notes

Unread post by Vanilla »

Warning
- Moderator comment- these quotations contain RSE indoctrination material that some EMF members may find distressing.

Ramtha said, from notes June 26, 2004
typed out and passed around.

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IT MEANS< DEEP WISDOM OR RAMBLINGS?

There is no positive/negative except frequency undulating that hasnt been wisdom yet

You think positive means maybe you think only right here, maybe that is where you are subjective from. This is your positive place, so is the rest negative? Where do we put going thru all day thinking, is this negative or positive? The reason I am asking is there is alot of great things you have to give up in order to be a great person. You have to give up a positive mental attitude, and your negative bullshit. If you think positive, only good things will happen, but the box it happens in, will be small.

I want it known around the world, that you are people working towards your avatar license. How many suspect it is you?

Shades of experience are brought on by soul. There are electrical frequencies responsible for the hertzian life as we know it. All a person is..is a state of experience based on their emotional signature.

Where do emotions come from? They come from molecules..that deliver chemical feelings rushing to the body.
Living as a god, how do we live as a god? Life is God..imagine the concept in the brain: place yourself as the observer thru the brain hologram. Observe without emotion. This concept is frequency based. It has a frequency signature...and this creates reality.
We ENGAGE it, become it, and EMBRACE it.
WHEN we experience it. The experience creates the emotions that are frequency specific so the experience takes joy in this person and the feeling is the god anaological being.
-----------------------------

I have to go post more tonight.
Vanilla

Re: Ramtha quotes 2004 from notes

Unread post by Vanilla »

Warning
- Moderator comment- these quotations contain RSE indoctrination material that some EMF members may find distressing.
WHAT is owning? Roses are given life by god and he put its thorn in it. This concept others can be a part of. Thorns are there to protect itself. Whenever people engage this, they become it...they ALTER IT. Hues of red are frequency specific. When god left the rose, others picked it up and they became the rose. Frequency specific according to how they perceived it. God did not take any memory of the rose with it, when creating the daisy. No thorns, but a loin cloth smell. That was the protection of the DAISY. If god stayed with the rose, would there be a daisy>>?

Ownership means that was enough and time to move on. Emotions say, ENOUGH time to move on. How many of you know now about emotions more than you did before? To stay loyal to any emotion is to stay behind. thats why most people, do not ever get to become MASTERS.

The power base..is the analogical experience of freedom. Pay your debts and you are free. The ability to evolve and live 500 years into the future means to do this, and you deserve to be there! If your relationship to the past is enslavement, you have reason to worry, you cannot reinvent the past. IT WILL GET WORSE.
A NEW NEIGHBORHOOD is this relationship you have to have, the only way to get here is if you unhooked yourself from the first seal. Greater than a male female relationship. Have a relationship with time. How do you walk out of here and be a person who has owned emotion>>>? By becoming a defferent person. If you stay, you are only reworking an old emotion. How do you move injto a new neighborhood>>? Allow the serpent to shed its skin!!
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Warning

It is the hope of why people are living 500 years and not you. They passed thru your ranks to get there, they owned it all. You never turned and walked away from that first experience and started a new life. You cling to your past, cling to the table, used all the emotions to explain it. You take drugs because there is nothing new in your life. That is not the way GOD lives. This concept is so immense and can happen fast. YOu decide I am going to own all this in one moment. TURN TO YOUR PARTNER AND SAY " I have always had a wonderful balance. I have never taken drugs, I have NEVER tortured my body for the sake of others' opinion!"
It is more than that--IT IS being so present, as to become it!!

Beings that are 1000 years old, bored with their neighborhood..Leonardo and his architecture which he got from the future. Imagine these things he could see. He is the only one who is famous, there wree many more of him!
How many faked their own deaths! ALL OF THEM.

The beings 1000 years back, they are all working now on your future. Trying to move you forward. You consider them your past. This is what you get when you are too starved for your emotions, you can't see them. Are people 500 years into the future trying to move forward? Yes they are. They moved forward, figured out THIS discipline and they were bored.

If you can make all the gold you want, out of thin air, who lusts for that, is in a TIME LOCK. In an arrow of time. With an alpha omega ending. TIMELINE frequency specific. Potentials that inhabit any of these are timeline frequency specific. How many more can we fit under this umbrella? An infinite amount!! Your old neighborhood was a timeline, your god is everlasting inside of it. Potentials always exist inside.

So the future. You are like people 1000 years ago and somewhat like me, 35,000 years but you havent accomplished the art yet. But with passion you will. In a moment you all can be JUST LIKE GOD. and IT IS DONE! Introduce yourself into the flux of that timeline. I dont want to tell you too much.

The man who comes back from the future to play the stock market is going to belong to the past, it just happens to be your timeline. It will secrete the chemicals that allow it to go there instantly..down this quantum river..downloading data frequency specific to 500 years in the future. Once it does that, it will develop ideas that were conceived in the future...but it begins now.

I can go back to develop this GOLDEN EGG process. Do you believe what I taught you today>? Do you feel intellectually rich>? We can do biolocation. Or we can move into a new neighborhood. WHAT SAY YOU?? Lets move! These discipplines are to force you into an analogical state of mind, provided we stay PRESENT. Dont let your mind wander These bands of yours will spin. To such a velocity. to disappear and you will bi locate. It takes believing in me. Doing exactly what I tell you to do. MY WILL is your will. This we have photographed. The remarkable is that state of which you are. If you stay present everyday you can walk 500 feet above the ground. Turn on that torsion field by walking and spin those bands to levitate. Its that easy!

Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Warning

I feel I am missing something. This knowledge is so deep. I have to study this to find out what RAMTHA is trying to say to me. It is such deep knowledge, such ancient mysteries he is sharing..stuff of the old schools of lost secret societies..
Ramtha says
If your mind is in some future place, it is never going to die. That is the great alchemy, if you stay in the past you deserve victimization. If you hang around people like this you deserve it too.

EVERYTHING has a destiny, because it already exists. If you are out on the field, you have a date with destiny. I dont just say things, I am creating! Come to me ( everyone runs to be next to Ram) You guys should want to be STERLING. Divine creatures you are, not those of mediocrity. Never sit with the idea of something not being possible. People are going to be on your case. But not for long. if you live in your NEW NEIGHBORHOOD. There you will only meet people on your same frequency.

If you dont get this teaching, you will never get any teaching. Contemplate a moment on what I said.

Live this GREAT LIFE everyone you will now meet, will be just like you. I love you very much. I am honored to have taught you. It doesnt matter if there was just one creating a neighborhood, that outweighs the sloths. Truly an honor, to be here and see all your bands. Turn them into happiness. I love you . I am the LORD OF THE WIND, I belong to the future, thats where our destiny lives. These concepts blow your mind. Ah the deliciousness of seeing my peoples liberated! Brainwashing? EH? Lets hope I did a good job! Someday everyone will know these concepts I am teaching you.
We can leave time if we want to.

There are beings in crafts. Multi dimensional. Above my field. They come from around the great house and appear in a great light, these people here to observe you. They are seeing extraordinary things. You think its great? Well, they are greater. In the hopes that you will join them, there are big plans for you. You are appreciated, loved BY THE FUTURE!!!! Thank you for coming to assay 5. You still have to rework this night reworking a new neighborhood and also tomorrow morning. A progressive event is coming up soon, the legacy event. BE A LIGHT TO THE WORLD SEE YOU ALL
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

I can't believe that I ever took this gibberish seriously. :roll:

And those poor people who go home and study it until they "get it." If they don't get it, they feel they are inadequate.

CD
ex

Unread post by ex »

kick your old life away come to rse , there is a chance you get it here. i am the only one.[my translation]
and jzr and rse is not a cult?
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

That should be enough for people to understand what an incoherent contradictory flimflammer JZ Knight is. In the many years of notes I had acquired and reread year after year, searching for its meaning, I could never find it, because she says ABSOLUTELY NOTHING with a thousand words, and contradicts herself every other word. One day, voting democrat is your sacred right, the next, our government is tracking your movements to implant radioactive energy beacons so they can steal your soul. One day, japan is going to fall into the pacific after a thousand foot tsunami smashes it to smithereens, the next, us students have cured the hole in the ozone with our great focus. This is her modus operandi, and it hasn't changed in 30 years, so I am sure there are tens of thousands, if not millions of statement, quotes and blabberings made by JZ that have amounted to butkis. She is very adept at putting together overly complex trains of convoluted thought that don't go anywhere, that is why you can't make sense out of any of it, it is NONSENSE.
ex

Unread post by ex »

She is very adept at putting together overly complex trains of convoluted thought that don't go anywhere, that is why you can't make sense out of any of it, it is NONSENSE.

i thought to that its just nonsense but its were she manipulates you: everybody show up there comes an interesting new teaching, heightening the exceptions with coming in late. people r ready for anything. than the prospect: wonderful life if you do what i say, than tiresome nonsense to make you feel lost and confused. and than the surrender: a beauty full pep talk about nature, how fortunate you r to come to the next event, he doesn't give up on you.........
this has a method. if you asked students how such a evening was its always very auspicious great, its never: she bitched about the dalai lama or james or someone. if you ask what did you learn you mostly get a blank look,
actually the conformity of the student groupe and that i fell for it freaked me out mostly
David McCarthy
Site Admin

the "Asch Paradigm"

Unread post by David McCarthy »

actually the conformity of the student group, and that i fell for it freaked me out mostly
I understand ex,, this is something I wrestled with for years, how the (#^@!) did I fall for this (%^*(^)?
The power of group conformity (NLP style programing) is what RSE uses to disarm critical thinking...from then on we were easy prey. :sad:
I posted a YouTube link of a demonstration of group conformity, it is called "Asch Paradigm" Experiment
The Asch conformity experiments were a series of studies published in the 1950s that demonstrated the power of conformity in groups. These are also known as the "Asch Paradigm".
the "Asch Paradigm"
EMF Link.....
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1575
check it out..

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

I read all the post Vanilla! It was hard as it brought me back. I do have to listen to all this kind of stuff talking to my family. I decided I have to be really strong to make that balance. I will never leave my family. I love them so. It has so destroyed their lives and what the could and should have been. It is such a shame the state they are now in. All I have to say is nothing makes sense in the teachings. I tried for years to make sense of them. When I came to a place of peace, they again would change and be quite opposite. My mind could no longer handle trying to learn. I had to go out side to make sense of the world. I maybe was on the boarder of going crazy. I had to leave the madness behind. It was the outside people, the outside world that gave me peace. Rse is truely straight jacket material!!
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

When you see it on paper. It means nothing. Its actually nonsense with "keywords".

And this is when the teachings were still very" interesting" guys.

If I were to write down my notes from last year, and I might.....you would say for sure, this has to be the crazy lady who poops on the sidewalks, by the donut shops, you see down the street from the psych ward.

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”