DEEP Thoughts by Ramtha May 21 2004

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
Vanilla

DEEP Thoughts by Ramtha May 21 2004

Unread post by Vanilla »

Warning
- Moderator comment- these quotations contain RSE indoctrination material that some EMF members may find distressing.

From notes. Ramtha says
The only way I can get outdated in this school, is if those in charge of the school now change it around. Then you don't need me

Do you know how many things happen in nature after midnight? The butterfly comes out of her cocoon! These things are happening because they are moving with the earths magnetic field. They are in a frequency flux. When you can see things in time lines, you see them as events going on. You cannot schedule a happening to happen.

Love yourself out on my field. Love the history you have become. SO BE IT!!!

so be it!!

How many of you are stunned at the simplicity of being? SO BE IT!!

How many of you know what it takes to know??? SO BE IT!!

How many of you know what it takes to be the GOLDEN EGG? SO BE IT!!

How many of you know what it takes to levitate? SO BE IT!

How many of you know what it takes to change the progress of an event to a new history? SO BE IT!

What is Blue body? There is a neurological aspect of your brain that is vibrating this frequency. Its always been there. Nobody has ever taught about this. Or about the seven bodies. Only scraps throught time, and they make whole religions out of these. So when you do the blue body dance, you turn this ON. You will see an arm come out of the void...shimmering with blue webs. You turn on this frequency and this hologram, you learn the dance, its like out on the field. a shift happens inside of you. Of the observer in the blue realm.

It makes blue webs, and seven stars.You move slowly until your brain's holograms show all your body up as webs. So this dance is moving your brain into this blue frequency in your brain. Lord of the blue realm. The most magnificent dance! Mastering this will become it. Your body moves out of a metamorphoses. truly exotic. In a moment you move to history where you ought to be in. It may take all day, but when you become this, where is time?? UNDERSTAND??

How many of you feel the power as we talked about it?? Is it all over you?? Do you know why? To the glory of god!! That is who WE ARE!! BLEED BLUE!! Web your body. Trance yourself. Move to that part of the brain. ALL YOUR WEBBED AREAS WILL HEAL!! How glorious is that? I will teach it all to you.

A whole day of levitating, anti gravity. What if I teach that to you? About your golden bands. If you master this blue body. Imagine where it can lead you to next? Its the discipline of the willing. How many of you are feeling it?? What do you want to do? Look at your hands until they become blue webs. Hands are your history. See the history in your brain. You ask how can I shift into this>> I will teach you this power, go back and become it. Move into this neuro net. Turn it on! It is the analogical moment. the great BLUE BODY!

It is the LORD GOD SHIVA. The destoyer! Only thru sliding thru it, you will become it, how hard is that? Your brain is a chameleon of change. I am all that has been. And IS. The mind of GOD. As far as you can wrap your mind around this concept of stellar space. All held in the mind of god are potentials. Potential is anything other than what you are being.

There are whole levels of space taking us down into infrared. Do you know how many of those templates are in Infrared? INFINITE.
It is this schools thought that has been designed for you to explain this, from the void of nothing.

This is the action, all creation stems from. When we hit polarity though, we break out of the blue. Making known the unknown. How vast is this mind of GOD? It starts with the next potential. This mind of god is our endowment. Are you going to do the great work? We have a fractured reality. When you open up your fan.. each is a slice of reality.

TO LIFE!!!

So you guys dig what I have taught you eh? Evolution my dears, is a linear process. The concept of reincarnation is linear.
Even to suggest this- is a potential of what already is.

Why are things linear for you? Because you live in the past life that you were living. the process of this, this chemistry is a linear process. If you live by your emotions...you are linear..youre the arrow of time. It takes time to wake up out of this.
Pretty basic. Its' fractures of a day guided by your "program" Not a new neighborhood. You are always thinking ahead of the day.You never do anything analogically. So the day drags on. Thats your linear lifetimes. Everything is up against the wall of your IDENTITY. No new things.

Either we accept our divinity or accept our humanity. You choose. To accept divinity- the god within you now is your home. If not, that is why people age.
Quantum shiftingisnt something you plug into the wall, although you could. Quantum leaps are relative to where a person is. Bizarre physics is what the person is seeing. And its really people just staring at photons!

Energy turns snowflakes into photons. Huge metamorphosis in the world of the very small. Intense mathematics is needed to explain this all to you.

What stained glass are you guys looking thru? That makes all the difference. If you are looking at reality with your neuronet of personality and emotions...how will it look? This quantum world behaves only how you feel.
The observer- its the god within you.

If this window has crystals on it, you will see rainbows. Imagine you are the sun shining thru the apsects of who you are?
Color this vista.

Quantum leaping, IS YOU. Its how you incarnated. Into these genetics. When you moved, you moved into a new history, a new self. How many histories in your mind? Infinite!!

Free will in humanity only gives us victimization. Analogically how do you know you are you? Look at your hand! The only thing god cant do is open a closed mind.

Here is a toast to glorious secondary conciousness speaking TO LIFE!!!

We are here to make known the unknown. You cannot have footprints, even in the snow. WHO ARE YOU WITH NO IDENTITY? You are a divine being. Thats how we are. The hardest discipline is becoming it.
joe sz

Re: DEEP Thoughts by Ramtha May 21 2004

Unread post by joe sz »

The only thing god cant do is open a closed mind.
thank gawd :lol:
at least you can have some control in RSE. In ramthalaland, 'god' can tinker with your mind ad infinitum :!:
freemysoul

Re: DEEP Thoughts by Ramtha May 21 2004

Unread post by freemysoul »

In the next breath she says, the only thing a god can't do, is make someone love someone else. So the list of things a god can't do grows, depending upon what JZ has read or saw on the History channel that week.

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”