SO BE IT!!

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
Vanilla

SO BE IT!!

Unread post by Vanilla »

SO BE IT

Whats the little karate chop- everybody does when-- the Ascended Master Ramtha the enlightened one, says " SO BE IT!!?" ....Its like a karate chop in the air with the hands?

Please explain it to me?

Ever have a conversation with a Ramster and out of nowhere you are saying something and one of them says- to what you just said, SO BE IT!!!, and then all of them do this karate chop in the air? They all murmur, "so be it!"

I got this from internet:
"So mote it be" is a ritual phrase used by Freemasons and more recently Neopagans. It means "so may it be", and may be said at the end of a prayer in a similar way to "amen". The phrase appears at the end of the 14th century Halliwell or Regius Manuscript, the earliest known Masonic document.
In witchcraft they are used to seal and end the making and sending of a spell or curse and in freemasonry these words are used to seal and end a ritual which includes the degree curse.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is from a witches site:
With the death of the God, the Wheel of the Year turns again,
bringing us to Yule and rebirth. In paganism, death has never
been seen as an end, but as a transition. We, like our God,
will be born anew as the Wheel of the Year turns on and on.
The mourning begins.... So be it!
I am interested to see what Joe says about this SO BE IT

Do the witches know Ramtha stole this from them? Is it Trademarked?
freemysoul

Re: SO BE IT!!

Unread post by freemysoul »

In many languages, Amen translates loosely as 'so be it', Hebrew, Arabic, etc. Its typical JZ Knight, to take something many people use in an honorable way and steal it for her manipulative cause. It is no different than the Nazi salute Hitler stole from the Ancient Romans, for use in his Reich. Anything to make JZ feel like she has legitimized her garbage by stealing from the past and slapping a copyright on it.
I remember many years ago at an event, she had this 10 hours explanation of the sobeit salute and how important it was to creating reality. It was a typical, rambling, unintelligible bunch of excrement that JZ is known for. She thinks if you berate an audience long enough, they will eventually be won over, or submit to whatever nonsense you want them to, or else she will 'bring you down' with some more verbal torture.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

yes, 'so be it' is a form of amen but it is more a command or a "seal" as in approved or sent.
The I AM cult used "decree" as a form of commanding reality according to a "science of the spoken word" that grew out of the New Thought Movement groups that employ froms of commanding reality through "affirmations" or "treatments." Later the Prophets of CUT and others added hand gestures or "mudras" taken from ancient Hinduism. Mudras combined with mantras were especially 'potent' ritual forms in ancient belief systems. Eliz Prophet often used hand gestures to complement her "decrees" as did all CUT members.

In Sanskrit 'mantra' meant 'to cast a spell'. The idea behind this is that to "name" something means to gain power over it. Thus to "name" a god, also meant to grab the god's attention for whatever you ask for, or 'take power over' by identifying with the god with an invocation or mantra.

In ancient Canaanite and Hebrew culture, man was said to "name the animals", thus taking power over them.

By the time of Isaiah, Hebrews claimed that 'sorcery' [witchcraft, mediums] or manipulating the gods through sacrifice and chanting was essentially false or deceptive, did not work, or just plain dumb. yet, the Jews retained an enormous industry in Temple sacrifice of animals until after the time of Jesus and the emergence of the rabbinical period that ended the sacrifices, [as did Christianity through the eternal atonement of God as "Christ Jesus"].

But back to New Thought, which is a form or Protestant religion, Isaiah 45:11 from the Old King James translation has been abused by "name it and claim it" Christian cults [Robert Tilton, eg], Robert Schuler's Crystal Cathedral sect, and the entire "positive thinking" movement.
King James Version (KJV)

11Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me.

CUT and the I AM used this very quote to 'Biblically' justify casting spells through decrees or to "command" God's energy.

the proper translation in context is fairly clear, even if you use the clumsy Old King James IF you read the entire section.

a lot of sacred ink has been spilt over this passage,
http://bible.cc/isaiah/45-11.htm
but one only has to read the entire section in Isaiah and it is clear to me at least that G-d thru Isaiah is really saying:
I made you, you little sh*t, how dare you command me to do anything? But you can ask anyway, and I will listen when and if I damn well please. [joe sz translation]
This all boils down to magical thinking that has been pervasive throughout human history and is still incorporated in major religions [power of prayer, etc]. Modernism has been at war with all forms of superstition and magical thinking, especially since the 19th century. Major religions continue to struggle with superstitious trends in ther own ranks that are hard to eradicate.

Most of our modern cults that stem from Fundamentalism in all religions, Theosophy and New Thought continue to buck the Modernist paradigm and try to 'outflank' science with crazy notions and 'proofs' that magical prayer, psychic power [remote viewing] and mantras can "work" on command. RSE like Scientology is just another form of aberrant application of religious ideas.
Us little sh*ts still have a lot to learn from Isaiah, it seems.
so be it :-?
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

Awesome interpretation Joe,

Thanks for sharing that :lol: .

As far as the 'SO BE IT' thing goes in RSE, I think that it does not go so deep as to represent much other than a form of Eriksonian hypnosis. When I was fully engaged in what is promoted there, a 'SO BE IT', seemed to be a 'sheeple' thing to do; just to belong to the group of masters (delusion), rather than something done as an AMEN or decree. There just wasn't anything on which to base the assertion other than a reliance on the power of the character called Ramtha. An arena of people repeating SO BE IT during stage shows of the character Ramtha was a turn off even when I was in the program. Sounded more like a clouder of cats rather than a goup of self empowered individuals.

On closer examination after leaving RSE the question of how "I" could or would make anything happen just be waving my arm and saying SO BE IT, remained unanswered. Especially since it had passed my lips many times over three years and not one thing came of it. Saying SO BE IT may sound powerful and thus makes a good thing to get other people to say if you want to contain or control their minds...but it seems to only work in the fantasy of movies like Star Trek. Is it possible that Judith stole it from that source or possibly even the King & I film, rather than from its religious roots?
The documentary, The Wave comes to mind when I think about the SO BE IT and the accompanying hand motion.
Sad in a way...someone who does that as a follower may really proclaiming to themselves and to others that,
"My mind is owned".

Withlove, Kensho
"Don't let any person bring you so low as to hate them."
Booker T. Washington
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

KL
Good point....
I agree with the connection to Ericksonian hypnosis. The 'so be it' with hack gesture is very much a "trigger" or suggestion to the "subconscious mind" of a believer. To non-believers, the gesture is merely theatrical and even comical.

When I point and command my dog Kipper to "go" in a certain direction, she will go, especially if she senses a target like a ball or rabbit.

But let us not confuse D-O-G with G-O-D :roll:
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

Once again you tickeled a funny bone :lol: :lol:
Thanks!
With love, Kensho
"Don't let any person bring you so low as to hate them."
Booker T. Washington

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”