The Secret to Obtaining Fabulous Wealth!

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
Jingz

The Secret to Obtaining Fabulous Wealth!

Unread post by Jingz »

This is for all you True Believers, the ones with endless drawings of pots of gold, $$$, lottery numbers...lining the fence. The minute you stop signing up for dumbass events of regurgitized ramblings, miraculously your wallet gets fuller!
TRUTH!

Jingz
seriously

Re: The Secret to Obtaining Fabulous Wealth!

Unread post by seriously »

Jingz, thanks for stating the obvious. People still active at RSE Inc really need to take a step back and look at their situations objectively.

If you can think something and make it so, then:

why can't you control your weight through thought?
why haven't you obtained fabulous wealth?
why can't you manifest something out of thin air?
why do you still get sick?
why do you get cavities?
why are you still aging?
why do you have to fear so many things?
on and on and on

Ramtha stated it was a 7 year school. Many people have been at RSE Inc for over 20 years. You're supposed to be a realized CHRIST at this point. Yet, what can you do that's extraordinary? Be honest with yourself and look at the promises made to you but haven't been delivered. I get you want to know the unknown and be more than what you are. What is the point of life? I can honestly tell you I don't know but guess what; JZ/Ramtha doesn't know either. People have been exploiting this desire to understand the unknown since the dawn of civilization. I know you don't believe it but JZ is exploiting you. Go on youtube and watch documentaries on other cults. In each case, their followers are 100% certain their leader/guru is real and on a higher plane than they are. Following their guru is the only way to true enlightenment and the outside world is against them and most likely won't survive some coming doomsday scenario. You don't know it but you're no different. Some variables will be different but in the end you believe an enlightened spirit/being is in JZ and putting you on the path to enlightenment. If you don't follow the teachings of Ramtha, you won't progress/be saved/survive.

Think about it. None of the predictions come true. JZ has made an excellent living because of your devotion. You have no extraordinary skills (you can tell yourself you do but you don't). You're not wealthy or at least the school didn't make you wealthy. You have illogical fears (aliens, orbs, secret groups). You waste hours doing disciplines. You take prozak, drink 5 hour energies and a lot of wine, eat twinkies. You're supposed to live in an underground shelter.

Say the following out loud to yourself: "I believe JZ Knight has a 35000 year old spirit, a member of the Great White Brotherhood, take over her body. I pay JZ Knight money for this spirit to guide me in order to become a fully realized Christ. I believe in aliens. There are good aliens that help us and there are bad aliens. I believe the end days are soon upon us and I am building an underground bunker in order to survive. I hoard food and guns in order to survive the end days. After the end days, the earth will be fresh, new and vibrating at a higher frequency. I will survive and ascend because a 35000 year old spirit showed me the way." How did it feel stating your beliefs out loud to yourself? Would you feel comfortable saying the above to a stranger or in public?

In the immortal words of Chet (Bill Paxton) from the movie Weird Science, WOULD YOU TAKE A LOOK AT YOURSELF?!?!

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”