Holding Your Urine

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
FreeNow

Holding Your Urine

Unread post by FreeNow »

Moderators if you want to put this somewhere else that is fine.

Today I found out that eventhough my left kidney is stuffed with five giant kidney stones it is still 100 % percent functional. I feel no pain, no infection and no bleeding ever. I only feel a discomfort when I lay on my left side. The only reason I found out about it was from the fact that my aching back sent me to a chiropractor and he took x-rays.

The reason I bring this up is if I had stayed in the school and tried to heal my body using the blue body technique and not seen a doctor I would not have found out about these kidney stones and it would have gotten to the point where my kidney would have died.

So CURRENT STUDENTS, don't be stupid, go to the doctor and get a physical, follow your doctor's advice and NEVER hold your urine for hours and hours, it is detrimential to your health. AND, if you don't drink much water at events, make sure you drink gallons when you get home!

Why is my kidney still healthy? Because I focus LOVE on my body everyday. It is LOVE, proper nutrition, exercise, and plain old common sense, that helps THE BODY HEAL ITSELF.

PS: Where is everybody? :)
Keep the greater good at heart.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

FreeNow,

That was good advice..

I remember..
Getting up to go.. in RSE while 'Ramtha" was 'teaching" was a big No No,
It was even suggested it was a form of denial of the 'teachings"....Yikes.
I remember those desperate rushes to the bathrooms as soon a break was announced ..

All along.... it was classic brainwashing..using deprivation and guilt.
under the guise of 'Developing Will"

Gota Go..

chuckle.

David.
FreeNow

Unread post by FreeNow »

By the way, I think I heard about oregano oil on this forum and it really, really works. Every time the sniffles come on I take four drops twice a day and I never get sick.

I am going to study up on mind control. I have a family member who was a victim of that years ago when she was five, now that she is grown up I am going to let her know what was done to her.

Have a terrific weekend everybody....I'm off to go start a garden at my sister's house.

PS. Since my kidney is in such good shape I don't have to get the procedure to remove the stones done until July. Which is good cos I am really busy in the next two months. The Doc said he will put a hollow needle in my kidney and out of the needle will come a miniture jack hammer and vacum cleaner hose. It ought to be interesting. :shock:
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

FreeNow
this is in response to helping a child understand if they have experienced mind control abuse. I recommend you look at the work of Dr Bruce Perry. He is the authority on treatement and neurology of brain function in children. By reading his research you will not only learn an enormous amount of real world information, you might also undo the harmful pseudoscience injected into your brains while in RSE.
www.ChildTrauma.org

Perry is working with the FLDS situation in Texas now.
see this recent blog article by him: [comment 6 on the blog is mine]
http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2008/04/10/u ... /#comments

Joe
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Free,

Can't the doctor blast your stones with that laser they use, without cutting in front your back ? Just wondering. Maybe your stones are too big ? Or there's just too many ?

I've been BUSY !
Whatchamacallit

FreeNow

Check this out...

http://heatherhodges.com/2008/03/10/gro ... me-remedy/

You can do more google research on "coca cola kidney stones" for yourself, too.

Whatcha
FreeNow

Unread post by FreeNow »

OMG I just looked at the title of this tread. How funny!

Anyway, Watcha, yes, he said he can get 90% out and then do the 'what you said'. My sister who is a LVN will be my patient advocate and my best friend will take me home. My sis said it isn't that bad but I could pass some stones and to be prepared for that.

Hum, it seems this person on that website got the information for free at church and now is selling it for 49.99..... :?

PS: My MD told me that I had to start taking five pills just because I am 50. That's it. :lol:
Whatchamacallit

Free...why do you have to take five pills ? As a kidney stone preventative ? Usually, stone formation slows down significantly after 50 years old.
FreeNow

Unread post by FreeNow »

I've had a full work up done in the last month and all my numbers are excellent. It is only, only because I am 50 years old that he wants me to take a bunch of pills for ailments common to my age group.

He wasn't surprised when I laughed.
FreeNow

Unread post by FreeNow »

Has anyone read Kevin Trudeau's book What They Don't Want You To Know? If so, what do you think? I read it last week and it was kinda mind blowing. I knew alot of what he said but it seemed he brought it all together and it is alarming. However, knowledge is power, the power to protect yourself as best you can.
Whatchamacallit

Hi (again) Free...

I haven't read the book. The criticism that I heard from a number of places is that he only gives so much information, and not enough to share the details; something had to be purchased.

What did you enjoy about the book ?
FreeNow

Unread post by FreeNow »

He made it very clear that the FDA, FTC, food companies and pharma companies are in cahoots together. They put all those crappy food additives in that eventually made people sick so they go to the doctor and gets pills which may mask the sick feeling but down the road cause even more problems. Laws are going into effect that prevent anyone from suing them either. My motto has always been, "If you can't pronounce it don't eat it." One additional tid bit that I didn't know is that they can't put over 15,000 ingredients in your food and not put it on the label so who knows what in that can of chili?
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

I have a surgery done about a month ago to remove a Kidney stone,was not realy a surgery meaning no cutting and
no needle was use except for the I V.
They put you to sleep on a special table and use high presure water jet to blast it.
That work very well,for me.Very little pain afterward
Prior to that I have tried home remedy like this one 3 days on water mix with limon juice no food..And drink E.V.O. before going to bed on the last day,did it twice and nothing work, the stone was 7ml witch I did not know at that time,lucky for me that it did not move that size would never have gone true.
My doctor want me to colect my urine for 24 hr so that they can find what form my stone,so that he can give me more pills to take, Have not done yet but will do it just to known the result
My wife is very sucsessful with it for Golblader stone she has done it many many time.
About Trudeau, he is more of an alarmist, everything he does is for money,so I take everthing he said with more the a grain of salt.
Oldone
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

"About Trudeau, he is more of an alarmist, everything he does is for money,so I take everthing he said with more the a grain of salt.
Oldone"

I agree. 'Turdeau's' approach is 21st century snake oil salesman style. Sure there is some "truth" to what he says but that merely is the bait. He oversimplifies the troubles with medical industries to suit his own agenda, which is to scare you and make money.
RSE style!

Another manipulative infomercial about health is the one with Hugh Downs and secrets to health:
here is one respnse I agree with:
"RIP OFF

11/13/2007 - paul of California, USA writes:

What a rip off. I am a professor of clinical pharmacology, and my wife mail ordered this book for her aging parents. I finally took a look at it, and it is complete garbage. It has no beneficial value whatsoever, and the infommercial is false advertising and these people should be arrested in my opinion."
http://www.infomercialratings.com/produ ... th_secrets

Joe
FreeNow

Unread post by FreeNow »

Thanks for the info Joe. I think it is an interesting book and am planning on spending sometime doing some internet research on what's in it.

I've mentioned it to several medical professionals and they said everything in it is true. Of course I can't mention their names because they would get in serious trouble.

I do believe that our Creator did provide us everything we need to assist our bodies in nature and the pharma industry has only been around about a hundered years or so. :)

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”