George Letter to Janine November

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
Vanilla

George Letter to Janine November

Unread post by Vanilla »

This is published and being shared like crazy so I think it is ok to repost here. What you guys think?
LETTER TO JANINE FULLER - AUSTRALIAN RSE COORDINATOR from George Helou Dated: Nov 5, 2012
By George V Helou in Enlightened Europa (Files) · Edit Doc
Dear Janine

RE: Regarding my concerns that JZ is not channeling Ramtha and In response to our Facebook emails and my request for my questions to be addressed, I think I do understand your reasons to avoid them: -

You believe my questions don't deserve answers.
Your ability to engage and understand someone who is questioning JZ/Ramtha with respect and compassion has no purpose or merit.

Students are happy and get results. This should be enough! It does not matter if Ramtha exists or not. Any deception that might compromise many elements of the teachings and explain why failed predictions and fads continue to come and go are simply impossible and ludicrous to confront.

Everyone who deviates from your centre of truth is a fanatic and truth never needs questioning. It’s disrespectful and stupid to challenge the notion that JZ only channels truth and lies that are purposeful for the greater good.

It is impossible for your personal enlightened path to exist and flourish without the most important info being channeled by JZ.

Any sources that show this info existed prior to being channeled is inferior and can never be of benefit to me.

George is only challenging JZ because he wants to be a guru like JZ. He has ulterior motives so anything he has to say should not be taken seriously. His words are hollow and therefore they can only lead to empty vessels. Listening to him is a distraction and hindrance to your path of enlightenment.

I believe your identity has been developed very tightly around Ramtha being channeled by JZ, impeccably. So anything challenging that would be too confronting and unsettling to your mental and emotional stability. This is the only way I know how to explain why you refuse to address my questions and are so eager to shut me down and blocked me on Facebook.

You took offence to me blocking your ability to censor me. If I am sharing my views and I already knew you were not open to them, blocking your ability to shut me down was a sensible decision. You still found a way to shut me up. lol

Everything that happens at RSE that contradicts how an ascended master would behave is explained by: -

There is no point thinking we can understand all the layers of meaning Ramtha teaches. If it does not make sense or contradicts other teachings, only we are the ones that have misunderstood with our petty minds.

Ramtha is lying to us for the better good - he is pushing our buttons because we need it. We need to be lied to at times as part of the overall strategy because our monkey mind is cunning and will trick us and needs to be out tricked.

Ramtha is verbally abusing us to motivate us and call us on our stuff. Abuse is a legitimate form of motivating people and Ramtha uses it for good intentions.

Ramtha at times vomits, urinates in her pants and has coughing spits because either he is trying to get us not to worship him or controlling the body is tricky and we should be grateful, not critical of an ascended master of the infinite unknown.

Given he only had one life-time and never spilt his seed, its not like he ever had the chance to be well versed at controlling the bodily functions of a human.

Reaching infinite unknown does not mean you have fully integrated the wisdom of everything known. Its more complicated than that and we won't know until we go to that special 'heaven'. Until then, we show our faith to the realised God and never doubt to blaspheme against him and his supremacy.

The infinite unknown being who can conjure cosmic gases at will and form planets and stars. Who can manifest new dimensions along with new exotic physics laws. Yet for some strange reason, can’t control JZ’s bladder. Yep, that bladder got him totally stumped. He can ascend in a lifetime, but don’t ask him to have full mastery of a bladder please!

All the fads that come and go, like Prosac, drinking sea water elixirs (made some people's hair fall out) wiring your house with copper to protect you from aliens, but then there are good aliens, so lets focus on going for a joy ride with them - all this is just Ramtha taking us through meaningful obstacle courses so we eventually work out its about us and nothing outside of us.

When a twister moves through RSE, the reason Ramtha claims he caused it to demonstrate his power AFTER the fact, is because he is a master teacher who knows how to achieve the delicate balance between building credibility of his existence and power, without causing worship.

Ramtha's predictions that fail are because we change timelines. So the more failed predictions, the better we are going at shifting consciousness. Well at this rate, it would be safe (and reckless perhaps) to assume there will ever be any significant earth changes. It would appear that if timelines are changing that fast, Ramtha is a highly effective teacher, who will perhaps ensure we continue to shift into safety, but with enough bumps to keep us focused.

There is no room for JZ having access to the same sources we can have access to (within ourselves or through prolific prophet sources via the internet) who broadcast these predictions on an ongoing basis. So every time Ramtha does predict an event, it is absolute proof he is all knowing and we are the ones failing to shift the timelines.

The reason why Ramtha would make 13 promises* (Refer below to see them all) professing all students will be safe and prosperous through his power, is not to encourage confusion regarding being a master of your own destiny. Its to show how much profound and deep love and commitment he has to his students and wants to give them insurance to not ever worry about anything, ever, except Earth changes and aliens.........oh, and disgruntled ex students.

Need I go on?

As you can see Janine, anyone can turn on the 'justification mode' and use their imagination to make sense of any contradiction. Is that not one of the ways children cope with their abusers? The problem is, our imagination is based on possibilities, not probabilities.

When we go to RSE, we are open and trusting. At least I was. All my experiences in doing the disciplines were attributed to the brilliance of Ramtha and RSE. So I move forward in life associating all my achievements with what I learned at RSE. Yet, I was not contemplating why other people are equally or much more successful and joyful, yet never heard of RSE. These disciplines to develop intuition take on many forms and are everywhere when you open your eyes and intent to find them.

I am grateful to have gone to a place where I could focus on the great work and do many disciplines. However, I did not need to be deceived that the learning was being channeled and therefore diminish my capacity to distinguish between empowering knowledge and JZ’s personal agendas.

If you believe I am a fanatic, I understand. Its not a big deal for me. From my contemplations, I have realised everyone is a fanatic - any belief system is a fanatical vehicle to engage fully the emotional experiences that those belief systems enable.

Perhaps some key performance indicators to know you are on the path of truth include how patient and compassionate do you feel with situations that challenge your perception. How much love and respect do you have for these people and their views that oppose yours? And are you emotionally driven to run or confront with respect the illusions that separate us?

You know where I am if you come to a place where you truly do understand where I am coming from and want to engage me respectfully in the journey of continuing to connect to truth. I was and still remain open to being wrong, yet your courage to confront the contradictions is to date absent, even after your 20 years of doing the 'great work' - all about conquering yourself and aligning with truth?

I have blind cc'd a select group of family, friends and RSE staff, knowing how important 'context' is with communication. For those I have cc'd, there is a place in my heart to be a genuine friend for life, but never at the compromise of being true to myself. I do not need to convince anyone, I just need to speak my truth and update it as I find more answers to my questions. My wife and some of my closest friends are currently at odds in varying degrees with my views. I have not even fully shared everything I have found and experienced, but I intend to and extend them the courtesy of doing what they want to with the information.

The amount of people who leave school because they secretly are overwhelmed with too many contradictions that they do not express is massive, but hidden because they leave quietly, including my own brother who only confessed his true feelings 7 years later after I share with him my views.

I want to confront anything that stands in the way of truth, including my own blind spots, hence why I ask so many questions. However, out of love and respect for your free will to experience your journey, you will not receive any correspondence from me again.

I wish you love, truth and happiness Janine. I have spent time communicating with you my truth with the intent to help you and many others who rely and trust RSE and you, way beyond their means.

George

Ps: If Ramtha exists, I am happy, because as far as I am concerned, if he was genuine, he would be the first to congratulate me on calling him and JZ on their crap. Maybe the real initiation was seeing how far he could push us down the path of worshipping before we would finally wake up and finally reclaim ALL our power.

PS 2: This letter will be made public and I might adapt it into an open letter to JZ, rather than it be addressed to you. I would prefer to believe you are just an innocent and compromised (your profit indirectly from RSE events in Australia) pawn in the game.

REFERENCES:

*RAM'S PROMISES - Posted by Sara Täschler on Friday, August 19, 2011 at 1:45am on Facebook - and reposted by: Bonita Love end of October 2012)

1. I promise you that when the kingdom of man has been destroyed and the shadows come- you will be in other dimensions- you will see wonderful days.

2. I promise you I will take you to the future and you will be in the future with me.

3. I promise you Beloved people, I will teach you the difference between the ones that are awake and the ones that are asleep. You will see that difference.

4. I promise you when there is drought I will rain in your land.

5. I promise you I will wake you and you will see past lives and the purpose of your remembrance.

6. I promise you that I will awake a passion for the disciplines and you will love them and will see results.

7. I promise you that you will all see the unseen.

8. I promise you that you will be protected where ever you are..

9. I promise you that you will know how you came here and the empowerment will change your life.

10. I promise you that I will take power to your life.

11. I promise you the awakening.

12. I promise you that you will make changes in your life.

13. I promise you that you will know what you have forgotten.

♥ Beloved Teacher Ramtha ♥
by: Bonita Love

When you read these 13 promises, you start to realise how co-dependent JZ makes her followers. Look at the level of ego and manipulation it would have to take to articulate these promises.

And if Ramtha is real, I would be even more bemused and even disgusted by how reckless he is being at making the weak minded even more co-dependent. Making people lose their passion for self responsibility by assuring them they do not need it is destructive.

I only have to look at my personal life to see how many assumptions I made that things would work out just because I was a student of Mr Ram. What utter bullshit. I was only going to be ok because I made a decision to challenge myself and take all the steps to realise my goals.

You are meant to be at RSE to learn you are the master of your destiny, yet you get this pathetic contradiction that Ramtha's promises are what is going to ensure you are safe? You get to feel all special and content with your life. So you just want to smile and sleep while Ramtha fulfills his promises for you?

We are witnessing adults being transformed into children. No wonder they freak out when we tell them "daddy" is not real and "mummy" is a fraud.

I finally get it. RAM/JZ is the parent combo brand with the lure they will help you grow up, but instead you are made to grow dependent on them.

FACEBOOK EMAIL CORRESPONDANCE WITH JANINE

Hi Janine
It was nothing personal why I blocked you. Its just that you have a financial relationship with RSE and I think this was a conflict of interest based on what I have been researching for the past 6 months.
While much of the knowledge and disciplines are actually aligned with truth, their origins were not Ramtha. I no longer belief Ramtha is channeled. Hence I believe JZ has made him up to increase her success.
If you wanted to have a heart based conversation on where I am at, I am happy to - call me on -Moderator Edit-
And if you would like a friendship not based on me believing Ramtha exists, I would value that.
I have had tremendous results from RSE, so I am not bitter about it, I can however see aspects that are destructive and explain why financial issues exist for many students.
love and truth
George

Friday
Friday
George V Helou
Asking the Sacrilegious Questions

Before you dismiss my questions as simply coming from a disgruntled student who never applied the teachings or did the disciplines, its important you know that over 10 years of being a student and 17 years of being aligned with the philosophy, I have personally experienced much of the knowledge and disciplines and increased my personal power and joy through them. It is why I was able to ignore and explain away the anomalies in RSE.

I write this because I am seeing opportunities to understand and align with truth go unnoticed by people I hold very dearly in my heart. I have allowed myself to become an outcast for the sake of truth. My allegiance is to truth and those who remain open minded, on the journey of discovering more of it. The truth will set us free because every lie that kept the power of our divinity outside of us will peel away.

Who would have thought that there were taboo topics like conquering our fears and making known the unknown at RSE of all places! The last time I checked, you cannot make anything known without being open to things you did not know were possible. Asking questions is an awesome vehicle on that profound journey.

I was told recently by an ex staff member that a student asked Ramtha why JZ gets sick often and was pulled onto the stage and ridiculed. He was asked to teach the students if he was so smart. Asking questions of things that do not make sense to you, surely should not be greeted with ridicule.

A school that professes access to the philosophy that can be experienced as truth when you are ready is like trying to get a firm hold on a slippery eel at the best of times. Ramtha has been known to say he will lie if he has to. Whatever it takes, the end justifies the means. Does this sound familiar? Did those that held this view espouse much integrity and generosity to humanity in history or of late?

Here is an interesting hypothetical; If Ramtha wanted to test your loyalty to the truth, all he would have to do is lie to you. The greater the lies, the more you would become exposed as a truth seeker or a blind fanatical worshipper of yet another deity.

So when people come to you with questions because they seek truth, can connect to what is causing your reactions and what could constitute your comfort zone? What conditions are you placing on those questions and the intentions of the questioner?

Are you defending your teacher? If he is real, then does he need defending? Are you afraid to doubt him? Is doubting in any situation bad for you? Are you disempowered for doubting things that contradict your beliefs and show inconsistencies? How much effort do you expend exploring multiple versions of a story? Or are you desperate to just find and trust one source so you do not even have to question?

This might explain the animosity and disrespect coming from students against ex students who are doubting. “Live and let live” and “leave us alone” are classic and the more polite positions of holding the status quo. Where is enlightenment going to be found? Is it going to be found by avoiding the people researching and asking questions based on their findings because we do not like the conclusions? Are you intolerant of being subjected to their misguided questions?

Questions surely are important. My brain has become prolific with asking them. Questions like; how do you explain wonderful results from being a student despite the contradictions in the teachings and JZ/Ramtha? Why is there so much hate and judgment when compassion and love has proven to be the most effective path to empowerment? How do you confront and hold deception accountable? Why is there so much time spent as a collective on future events we do not want to collapse into reality? And with all that so called collective higher vibration focus, why are the timelines changing regardless of our expectations?

How many questions can you ask of yourself that would adequately explain why you are not where you want to be? Is the only path out of your situation through the anomalies and what questions are you asking to expose their causes?

Questioning ought to never be demonized. Questions help pave the way to truth. Please nurture the questioner within you and around you. Those that question are very hungry for understanding, despite their failings, just like you.

If Ramtha exists, I think he can handle my questions and doubts. If I have no fear and am willing to confront and entertain his non-existence, then perhaps I am one step closer to finding out more of my identity and purpose in existence. We were told that “Doubting Thomas” did not doubt his brother, he just couldn’t believe without understanding first.

I was amazed at how many anomalies were and continue to be explained after I removed the assumption the knowledge was channeled. The sources of knowledge pre-dating the channel were nothing short of mind blowing.

What Wikileaks is to corporations and governments seems to be what Wikipedia has become for RSE. All the sources will forever remain invisible to those that refuse or fear asking the questions and clicking the “Search” button because that would be sacrilegious. If Ramtha categorically states JZ is the first channel and he is sharing information only available at RSE, and you find other channels and the same information elsewhere before it was taught at school, what do you do with that? Ignore it? Explain it away? Stop looking? Or search more and begin asking questions?

I recently (10 seconds ago) wondered how I lost my ability to question. When you are given 13 promises that you are going to be given everything you need to be safe and prosperous by the almighty Ramtha (posted on FB yesterday by a student), I guess being a critical thinker isn’t exactly needed any longer. All I have to do is cover my eyes and focus on my dream and if it does not come to me in quick time, I am being a loser. And if I go after it myself through taking action, I am a doubter of my teacher.

If you can’t see contradictions that compel you to ask questions, perhaps you can begin to question those that profess to see them. I did, from loving and caring for my friends who left RSE. This shocked me. How could students who loved the school so much for over a decade simply leave and turn against it? Did they not get any results? (My initial assumption) It took 12 months before I developed the capacity to question and find those answers. I stayed in limbo for 4 months before coming to terms that JZ is teaching from her wide and in-depth studies and experiences, not Ramtha.
However, I will remain open minded to whatever it is that can demonstrate I have formed the wrong conclusion.

To Truth
George
George V Helou
Janine, you are acting like you are running a brainwashing racket by censoring me. Since when was answering questions evil?
Did you realise what you are doing? Surely the contradictions are starting to concern you. If not, can you please contemplate why you have an automatic aversion to confronting them? Please get curious for your sake and many student's sake.
I have seen you unselfishly help so many people in their struggles. I know you are a very caring person. So at some point, I am thinking you will be open minded to understanding everything around you, including the anomalies.
The truth is meant to bubble to the surface - why are you not explaining how I have got it all wrong? Why not ask me more questions to understand what has happened to me rather than just attack me, my intentions and my hollow words?
One day Janine, you are going to wake up from this and I will make you a promise. My door will be open and I will support you with all my heart through the impact it will have. But I also will assure you, that your life will get better.
Love and truth
George
Today
Janine Fuller
George, have you ever heard the saying "the kettle calling the pot black"? You censored me from the site I created to allow students to contact each other. That was and still is the purpose of the site. You are acting like a zealot. Shades of a reformed smoker.
I care deeply for students and non-students. I want our little Face book page to be a place students can come to and contact each other. I do not impose my views on others and do not appreciate you imposing your views on me. We all have choice and free will and I am exercising mine.
Today
George V Helou
Students of the great work or students of JZ/Ramtha - there seems to be a big difference. I accept that you are deciding that students of Ramtha ought to just share together what Ramtha teaches.
I paid under a premise that I was been taught by a master teacher. My questions show this is a deception. So if a corporation sold you a product that was not made up of the qualities they promised, would you not be shocked.
You believe the product is exactly what is sold - I get accept that to - but when I ask the questions, you want to avoid answering them?
I blocked you so I can get my questions aired. I knew you would block me for questioning the contradictions. And of course the first opportunity you worked out how, you did.
I censored your capability of censoring me! You had Veronika and everyone else who could allow you access and copy and paste what I said.
I am sitting on a massive contradiction and you seem the least interested in understanding why and how this has happened.
What has happened to you? Where is your hunger to understand and conquer all fear, illusion?
And if I have lost my way, where is the desire to help understand me and pull me out of the darkness?
No matter how I look at this Janine, it stinks. For the love of humanity, please contemplate what is going on here.
If Ramtha is real, then what the hell is JZ doing? Its not good enough to just blindly trust Ramtha is doing something beyond our petty minds - that just worshipping another guru.
And accusing me of ulterior motives is so lame. I have articulated my motives and asked the questions - and for some reason, you have a blind spot on those. Or you have to insist I am a liar with a sinister and self agenda.
My agenda is simple - destroy the illusions and liars that keeps us from the truth. And I will swing my sword and get better at it. However, I will do it with love and compassi
Today
George V Helou
Anyway, it does not matter - a list of questions is being compiled for JZ to answer in court - so don't concern yourself with the burden of being interested.
Today
Janine Fuller
George I have a suggestion for you : Go form a facebook page titled :Fanatics : for and against Ramtha. I am sure you will have a lively debate as there are fanatics on both sides. A christian once admonished me and then said "jesus died for your sins" . My reply was 'How dare he. I didn't ask him to.' My reply to you is the same: I am not asking to be saved or converted and I do not try to save or convert anyone else. I hope you have your day of glory
Jingz

Re: George Letter to Janine November

Unread post by Jingz »

" A christian once admonished me and then said "jesus died for your sins" . My reply was 'How dare he. I didn't ask him to.'

Lol, I heard my family member say the exact same thing, obviously out of the mouth of the guru!

"I hope you have your day of glory"

So do I sweetie, so do I!!!!

Great post Vanilla, George is a great writer, really good read!

Jingz
tickle

Unread post by tickle »

I want to thank George and those who distributed the above email.

We all get different information/lessons from what we read. For me, George’s email is a reminder to not be mesmerized by the co-ordinator’s glamour. In a country like Australia, where the student body is small, the co-ordinator has influence on the student body. Newbie students look up to her. Despite having spent a quarter of a century in rse, the co-ordinator is only human like the rest of us. She doesn’t have answers for our own personal path.

Thanks to George’s email, I came back to dig up residual emotions left within me from the time I left rse a decade ago. I have spent the past few weeks in here reading, reading, reading, learning.

I particularly identified with Awaken’s post titled “Hooked by a Celebrity”. My Salma equivalent was The Australian Co-Ordinator i.e. someone who is older than us, someone who had been in school for a long time and someone with a position in the school. Someone we looked up to but ended up being confused.

I want to thank EMF for this forum and the Youtube videos and thanks to all those who have posted here. There’s not many places we can go for support when the penny drops and we exit. Places like EMF and EE are invaluable in helping us unconfuse, heal and continue our learning without the mind control.

Thank-you all

Janine Fuller wrote
….. We all have choice and free will and I am exercising mine. ……
So why did you not allow me to exercise my free will that afternoon 9.5 years ago when you were in lack.
Cheryl

Unread post by Cheryl »

Welcome Tickle! We are so glad you arehere!
tree

Unread post by tree »

tickle wrote:
Thanks to George’s email, I came back to dig up residual emotions left within me from the time I left rse a decade ago. I have spent the past few weeks in here reading, reading, reading, learning.

I particularly identified with Awaken’s post titled “Hooked by a Celebrity”. My Salma equivalent was The Australian Co-Ordinator i.e. someone who is older than us, someone who had been in school for a long time and someone with a position in the school. Someone we looked up to but ended up being confused.

I want to thank EMF for this forum and the Youtube videos and thanks to all those who have posted here. There’s not many places we can go for support when the penny drops and we exit. Places like EMF and EE are invaluable in helping us unconfuse, heal and continue our learning without the mind control.

Thank-you all

Janine Fuller wrote
….. We all have choice and free will and I am exercising mine. ……
So why did you not allow me to exercise my free will that afternoon 9.5 years ago when you were in lack.

this is one of the most impactful posts I have seen in some time,
especially in regards to people who have been out of r$e for some time and in regards to 'celebrity'.
I think Americans were not aware of the coordinator's prestige.

This is a testament to your intent to heal, at least IMHO.

Welcome!!!
tickle

Unread post by tickle »

Thank-you Cheryl and Tree.
I think Americans were not aware of the coordinator's prestige.
Yer, The Australian Co-Ordinator is a big fish in a tiny pond (or it may be only a fish tank by now). Since the World Tour, there are many Australians who have never been to Yelm. This gives the co-ordinator potential guru power, especially with newbies.

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”