Ram-Booze-led

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
forever

Ram-Booze-led

Unread post by forever »

I like it, Ramboozeled! Says it all.

1, it appears much of the "never heard before" material, cornerstones came from Alder?
2, the "list" came from St Germaine?

Where did disciplines come from?

Anyone know where name Ramtha came from?

Anyone know anything about the alleged ELF wave machines in arena?

Judy was born in Roswell, 1946? Interesting. Why is her background so sketchy?

Reason it out. "Ramtha" is fiction. If there is such an entity he's no Gandalf! He's Suraman! But a fictional character Ramtha didn't invent or create what students believe in. It came from Vera Stanley Alder. The information i went there for isn't gone with the wind.

Listen, i am regrouping and trying to work through information.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: Ram-Booze-led

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Listen, i am regrouping and trying to work through information.
Hi forever,

"Ramboozeled! I like that :lol:
Enlighten Me Free was created by kindred spirits to freely help everyone heal, protect and find a path home from the soul- trap that is RSE.
It takes courage, patience and self-compassion for the pieces of this massive puzzle to become a clear picture of understanding.
Some of the pieces are shattered and will cut, some pieces cannot be discovered alone nor carried alone.
But best step away from EMF now and again..."See the Forest and the Trees"
Remember to touch what is precious and rest your heart and mind.
And then..
for all those brave of heart and mind...
EMF will still be here to explore, share'an enlighten' :D

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
MissyGensn

Unread post by MissyGensn »

I think that perhaps it's necessary to feel both love and hate, if each are directed at someone who deserves it. I'm not talking about the kind of love you feel for a baby or child--that's instinct for most people, and necessary for our species to survive. I'm talking about loving someone because he/she does good things to help others, and hating someone because because he/she does bad things to hurt others--especially if the bad things are done to a completely innocent person. That's what love and hate mean to me.

I've never seen JZ in person or ever gone to RSE - I didn't even really know about her until 2 years ago, when David's EMF videos were put in the local newspaper comments. But I believe that JZ is evil and I hate her because she knows that she is teaching very bad things, and she knows that innocent people will get hurt as a result, because apparently there is something about her that causes some people to follow her blindly.

It's JZ's fault that Constable Jacob Boleme is dead and his two little girls are fatherless. And JZ has never acted like she cared, as far as anyone can tell. It's JZ's fault that Tahoe Wiseman hurt at least one small child terribly, and who knows how many more...and Tahoe has hurt the lives of gullible young teenage girls. It's JZ's fault because she has impressionable children listen to her evil teachings, and she knows that at least some of them will act on those teachings some day. She has an evil man like Michael Ledwith stand in front of children and teach terrible things. And look what happened as a result. Children were badly hurt here, just like children were hurt in Ireland. And how many more are out there, that we don't know about yet?
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Thank you Missy,

Are your replying 'in part' to MindState's post? -
MindState. I don't believe it is 'wrong' what she is doing.
I moved to our JZK/RSE supporters forum.
View EMF View topic - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2467

David
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Ramboozeled, now that is funny.
Foreever, it will come together. It will take time and work. You will eventually find that place of healing. Emf helped me so much! Good people here.
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

Missy,
Your writing and reporting has changed lives, and I can't thank you enough for the actions and words you have chosen to shine a light on JZ the destroyer.
I wish the families of her victims could all come together and sue her civilly here in the US. Is this possible? God knows they number in the hundreds if not thousands by now. Thanks again for your dedication and masterful reporting
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Hi freemysoul,

I couldn't agree more.
I forwarded your post directly to Missy.

David
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

TY David
forever

Unread post by forever »

freemysoul,

it seems to me that something is overlooked entirely on the legal/accountable aspect.

In the court cases of "God" or "the devil" made me do it-doesn't hold up. REGARDLESS of "freedom of religion". If it breaks the laws of the land.

Judy CLAIMS "Ramtha" has possession of her body, mind? And any time something embarrassing or abusive occurs it's Ramtha. So if someone claims to be possessed there's no accountability? Hmmm. Sound legal to you?

So Judy can rob a bank and no accountability because SHE didn't do it? Interesting. It's sure opening a large door.

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”