Ramtha character is Judge Judy

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
Carol

Ramtha character is Judge Judy

Unread post by Carol »

Hi Everyone
It's been a long time since I posted but I read what's on this site every day, keeps me sane, anyway, lately I've been addicted to watching Judge Judy on the the television, at first I couldn't understand why I felt compelled to watch it every day, then it hit me, Holy Moly it's Ramtha, all the mannerisms, face twitches, everything, the whole personna, it seems to me old JZ has been channeling Judge Judy and referring to the character as Ramtha, judge, jury and executioner, well you could have knocked me down with a feather, it would seem old JZ has no real personality of her own she is a collage of whoever she deems powerful and authorative. I remember during a wine ceremony as she grew more abusive she appeared to be Roseanne Barr, oh those crazy hazy days I must admit I don't miss it at all, not one bit. I no longer want to be known as OUTONALIMB but I'm unsure how to change it, maybe you can tell me David.
So good to post again

Carol
joe sz

Re: Ramtha character is Judge Judy

Unread post by joe sz »

welcome back, outona............... limb :D
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: Ramtha character is Judge Judy

Unread post by David McCarthy »

I no longer want to be known as OUTONALIMB but I'm unsure how to change it, maybe you can tell me David.
All taken care of....

Welcome back > Carol :D

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”