Remote Viewing items carefully selected to manipulate favorable odds

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
Xylofone

Remote Viewing items carefully selected to manipulate favorable odds

Unread post by Xylofone »

A new article from the Nisqually Valley News

A Day at Ramtha’s School of Enlightenment
NVN Reporter Takes Opportunity to Visit Local School

http://www.yelmonline.com/news/article_ ... 8b38d.html

The article isn't particularly interesting, but I did notice something.

The first box guests were asked to "remote view" contained a turkey, a star, and a tree.
Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner... gee, do they choose the items on purpose - items that might have a good chance of being on someone's mind?

The second box contained a key, a heart, and an apple.
More simple, basic things that are pretty much go-to items for people... surely someone would get them right and then they can claim success.

I've read about studies that found people will almost always draw a house in a specific way with a chimney off to the side with squiggly lines and a tree and a flower out in the yard when they are asked to draw "anything" they want.

I never thought it was intentional but now I see how totally manipulated it all is. Down to the last detail. They wouldn't put a kid's John Deere tractor toy in one of those boxes... it would lower the chance of anyone getting it right. They opt for things like hearts, flowers, fairies, eggs, apples, and items that can be generic while being specific... a deck of playing cards, pencils, pens, etc.

Ding ding ding.
Ockham

Re: Remote Viewing items carefully selected to manipulate favorable odds

Unread post by Ockham »

So much for objectivity in journalism in that article. The reporter seemed rather predisposed to writing a favorable piece about RSE. I believe we know where the bread is buttered with RSE advertising Dollars. It is rather telling that the open house was run by Wright and the best they could do was to bring out Ms. Knight’s dog while Knight and her character were relegated to making an appearance via a five year old video tape.

As far as remote viewing and parapsychology go, I’d say the proof is in the pudding for achieving repeatable significant results. To date no psychic, or RSE devotee for that matter, has done better than chance at accomplishing anything amazing. That’s not to say nothing amazing ever happens, it is just that it is just as random as any person on Earth trying the same thing. I ask RSE members I know how close they are to graduating from from RSE, and funny thing is that I never get an answer. Compare RSE to other schools where there are defined objectives, students know how close they are to realizing objectives and there are concrete measures of how well students are performing. None of those three aforementioned fundamental elements of education seem to be in evidence at RSE. There is always just one more RSE course, but then wait, after that there is yet another just one more RSE course and naturally more money to be paid. Repeat forever, or until money runs out.
Xylofone

Re: Remote Viewing items carefully selected to manipulate favorable odds

Unread post by Xylofone »

I remember looking around at everyone on the field (and I LOVE the field) thinking to myself, "is this where I'm going to be in 40 years? Paying $1500 to come out here and find my card over and over again for the next 4 decades of my life? My God, doesn't anyone see how stupid this is? How many times does a person need to find their card to "prove they are God?"

I couldn't imagine that. I liked the field because I got to wander around in a timeless trance that when I really got into it, I never bumped into anyone or anything. It was a peaceful experience. I felt refreshed afterward. And gained a lot of confidence where I no longer felt the need to look at the ground while I walked (being a klutz that was huge). But doing that for FORTY YEARS OH MY GOD NO WAY.

RSE could never create objectives because it would tank their business model where everyone had to start over from the beginning course if they failed to keep up with their required events! Objectives would mean reaching milestones which would work against pushing people to the back of the slaughter line - I mean, event queue. Ohhh but the objectives are spiritual, unseen, don't question it. You're working on your spiritual body and future lives, you can't measure your progress, only the great and powerful Ramtha can see your progress. Don't question, just do it. For the next 40 years of your life. And then while you're at it, build a field at your house and wake up every morning at 4am to do fieldwork for at least an hour. Don't be lazy and wait for the next event. Silly humans. In 40 years you, too can waste all your money at the roulette table and lie about your win rate. YEEHAWW!!!

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”