Wingmakers - Remember Them?

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
California Dreamin'

Wingmakers - Remember Them?

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

I missed the event back in 1998(?) where the Wingmakers teaching was revealed. I attended the next event a couple of weeks later and the Wingmakers art was covering the walls in the arena. I kept waiting to see if a teaching or reference to the Wingmakers would be made but JZR never mentioned discussed all the the pictures or their supposed origin.

Can anyone enlighten me on this teaching (or should I just consider myself fortunate to have missed it)?
tree

Unread post by tree »

All I recall is that one event the paintings were up. Everyone was getting the story and information off the internet.
Then an event or two later, they were taken down without mention.
I thought it was all quite odd. Never knew what to make of it.
aussiegirl

Unread post by aussiegirl »

when I first met my partner he told me about the Wingmakers, I didn't know it was something the school had reffered him to. I bought him the full set of paintings our first Christmas, which he has in his special room at our house, they are actually quite beautiful but my understanding is that the whole Wingmakers thing was exposed as fake (surprise surprise), perhaps thats why JZ stopped referring to it.
Robair

Remember

Unread post by Robair »

Good Evening,Hope everyone have a Great 4th uf July.
About the Wingmakers I had forgotten about it,since we were not current at that time,a Friend of us from the shool had printed them for us,we tought that they were Beautiful,my friends were going to explain to us the meaning of it all the next time we were to get together, it has been 10 years now and we still waiting for the meaning of it even though we have gotten together 75 time or so, no wonders we never heard anything about it. and me who tought our friends were keeping secrets from us , my wife just told me that they have made the move to this house safely, What a relive to know.
So many things we have forgotten.

Oldone
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Welcome and thank you "California Dreamin" for this new thread...

From what I now understand of the 'WingMakers'...
created by some very clever people using a method known as Viral marketing.
I did enjoy the music and Art, and the philosophy fitted so neatly into my Ramtha delusions..
But..
Don't you just hate it when the big bubble pops leaving your eyes stinging ..

Here a little peek behind the curtain of the WingMakers...

David.
When the WingMakers website started in 1998 it was presented to the public as revealing a government conspiracy to hide evidence of the WingMakers that had been found at an archeological site in New Mexico. There was much online debate about this conspiracy and many in the UFO-studies community decided it was a hoax. Eventually Mark Hempel suggested that the material be viewed as "modern myth".
Some observers claim that beginning in early 2001, the material on the WingMakers website was gradually changed and corrupted from its original purpose of looking for divine wisdom from within . They point out that Mark Hempel, the Lyricus Teaching Order, and the "Grand Portal" were never part of the original website. Others feel that this is just another religion that will be forgotten in a small number of years. Yet another opinion is that the WingMakers website represents a kind of New Age experiment in myth making and reality shifting.
The WingMakers website functions as a community site by providing an online discussion forum .
Link?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wingmakers
Wingmakers.com was effectively debunked on Internet soon after it started in 1998. At the time the site pretended to exhibit alien artefacts that were found in caved-out chambers. These artifacts consisted of music tracks on mysterious discs and all sorts of paintings, which contained messages for mankind. The makers were a people from the future, called the Wingmakers. Unfortunately, not much of the original evidence that exposed the true nature of the site, is left on the web. On http://www.rense.com/ufo2/wing.htm you find a contribution made by someone called Ed Wolfe. I made one myself at the time, but that one has disappeared after 7 or 8 years. (Unfortunately, on Internet there is little sense of history.)
Wingmakers.com was initially debunked, because these soundtracks from the mysterious future had the copyright of Mark Hempel imbedded. The name Hempel was linked to a company called Southbay Group (soutbaygroup.com). The company site showed a picture of Hempel with the same sort of mysterious painting standing in his office behind him. If I remember correctly it was the Southbay site that mentioned Hempel s former activities as a DJ and owner of Netradio.net. This Netradio.net linked to a CD called Soulfood with exactly the same kind of music. Later on more about Hempel was found, as mentioned in Ed Wolfes story.
In fact this is one of the first examples of viral marketing. Mark Hempel seems to be one of the first people who invented it, trying to draw more attention to his music and paintings. Unfortunately, it seems Hempel has other problems as well, when you take a look at nowadays http://www.wingmakers.com After having been debunked from all sides, Hempel had the guts to make some unbelievable adjustments to his myth, turning it into a bizarre, freaky religious system. He invented someone called ?James? who is passing on messages from the unknown and who is already quite popular nowadays, I was told. In the meanwhile he succeeded in making people forget that Wingmakers.com was a complete fraud once. By now there are even offshoots like http://www.wingmakers.co.uk. And, best of all, Wingmakers got an undisputed entry in Wikipedia. In fact quite amazing achievements.

http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/foru ... read/1909/
Related:
THE WINGMAKERS HOAX: MORE THAN PROOF OF AL BIELEK'S DELUSIONS
Link..
http://www.bielek-debunked.com/Wingmaker.html

viral marketing
Wikipedia link
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viral_marketing

Elements of a Viral Marketing Strategy
Link
http://www.wilsonweb.com/wmt5/viral-principles.htm
Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

so does all the info you provided David also mean that the Montauk/Philadelphia experiment info/speaker we heard from Ramtha's stage was also lies?/a made up story? How come Ramtha didn't know that? Perhaps that's a 'topic' in itself - things Ramtha was dangerously wrong about - such as the sea water thing, and omega, and...
wolfman

Unread post by wolfman »

The link that David gave is authored by Marshall Barnes.

Marshall Barnes has a real hard time with his own credibility so beware.

He likes to think of himself as an expert investigator.

He is far from that.

With regard to Wing Makers I only know that for a while the artwork adorned the Hall at RSE until Ramtha came out one day and said "get this crap out of here and put my material back up."

That was the end of the Wing Makers as far as RSE was concerned.

It was rumored that a RSE staff member introduced Wing Makers to Judi. Maybe Tree knows more about this.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Hello..
California Dreamin', Tree, aussiegirl, Oldone, wolfman?Another Dimension60, everyone..

I'm off topic from WingMakers..and I agree with Another Dimension60?,
It's best to start a new thread on Mr. 'Philadelphia Experiment' Al Bielek.
I will say this much..

When I listened to Al Bielek speak at RSE in 1991, he sounded very intelligent and convincing..
but now.. I'm very skeptical....
Is he a clever con man, or a delusional nut job...? I suspect both..and very much bred from the same stable as JZR.
Perhaps... I'm being a little harsh on Al.. If anyone knows better.. then please set me straight.

Another Dimension60?.. commented.. How come 'Ramtha' didn't know that?
The thing to remember is... 'Ramtha' only knows what Judith knows..."memorized"..
Just try asking 'Ramtha' a simple question .. such as ..
Hey Ram..What did I have for breakfast this morning..?
I guarantee.. The answer will not be.. toast and marmalade :roll:
But rather? 'There's the door...get out
What I disdain so much about the likes of JZR, is how she undermines the very credibility of actual TRUTH. and in doing so..
poisons the very foundations of consciousness that our heart rests upon.
Insomuch that..
When the line drawn between fiction and non-fiction becomes dissolved into "Pseudo truth" RSE truth......
this creates a form of Schizophrenia and mistrust..a breeding ground of extremism and unfounded fear..
a lethal disease of the mind, and a very hard trap to escape and to heal from.
This brings a whole new value and understanding to that saying..
The Truth..will set you Free..
But do we dare know the truth?

David.
Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

:lol: In fact there was a "Dialogue" in the mid80's in which someone asked Ramtha "what did I have for breakfast" -- which triggered a tirade from Ramtha about wasting time and being small blah blah blah and then sent the audience away until we "got it" - whatever "it" was supposed to be....
Funny and depthlessly sad....

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”