People who've "seen" Ramtha

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
Wakeup-Call

People who've "seen" Ramtha

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

I am wondering if anyone has insight into the stories Ramtha told about the people who have had the privilege to "see" him in his own body, not JZ's. This is a hook that had me for a while as "evidence."

Ramtha had JZ's husband James (aka Blue Body) stand up several times and describe how he had an out-of-body experience and danced with Ramtha. I always thought this could have just been a dream that he shared with JZ and of course, then Ramtha confirmed it. (Over the years, there's been so much disparity from Ramtha him/herself about dreams....one minute claiming he appears to no one in dreams, the next minute issuing a loving goodnight with the promise "I'll see you in your dreams.")

Also, Ramtha said JO Alt the only other person given a vision of Ramtha in his 8ft tall body. But I never heard that JO confirmed that.

Lastly, I heard through the grapevine that once Kenny started seeing through the cards that he also now sees Ramtha the way JZ does. I have never heard Kenny get up in the arena and claim he sees Ramtha. I consider this is likely a rumor started by students in the school who watched Kenny at events and made up this story. I've always seen Kenny sitting in the back, very focused, rarely hanging around publicly with the inner circle.
tree

Unread post by tree »

from my recollection, it has only been her lovers that have supposedly "seen" 'Ramtha'.
uh, yeah. mm hm.
I think they got an extra bonus in their pay check that week. :wink:
tree

Unread post by tree »

ps
both JO and BB were listed as "property managers."
um..yeah...the golfers way to managing property :wink:

oh and ps mike or james or jz...that phrase was coined by a member who is still
currently on your staff. ahem! think front office. someone who actually has a
really good sense of humor. and it's NOT in the accounting dept. they never laugh
about their jobs! :lol:
Wakeup-Call

Property Managers...

an important job...they must do the Hood Walk...

"For as long as I can remember....this golf course...has always been...mine...er, I mean JZ's"

"For as long as I can remember...this golf course...has been surrounded by homeowners who are Ramsters...who voted for Steve Klein...who gave me, er I mean JZ, this golf course...using eminent domain...yeah, that's it..."

"For as long as I can remember...Steve Klein has been mayor of Yelm....with powers of eminent domain...who gave me, er, I mean JZ, this town of Yelm...with its golf course."

"For as long as I can remember...this golf course has been mine...and has looked just like Pebble Beach..."

"For as long as I can remember...my golf course, here that I walk upon as a Christ...has always had a full membership of 1000 people paying $20,000 per year... except for me, because I've owned it, for as long as I can remember..."

"...1000 times 20...add three zeroes...$20 million?!!! Woo Hoo!! There's the glitter!!! So Be It!!"
tree

Unread post by tree »

OMG!!! Too frickin' funny!!

"As long I have remembered......." :lol: :lol: :lol:
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Okay, Wakeup, are you smokin' a little wacky weed or what ?

My stomach is getting sore from laughing so hard ! ROFLMAO !!

Oh, how I hope the Staff and Empress don't miss your posts. How about snail mail ? They need a copy of Wakeup's prophecies and Hood Talk !

I have to go to the grocery store and grab a few things to take to the beach. Well, I'm going to keep giggling and nobody will know why....but ya'll .
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Oh this is too funny! It's so good to be able to laugh at this! And WakeUp, I'm looking forward to you being a writer for a "sitcom" on cults... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't believe I actually forgot, "for as long as I can remember!" Yay!!!!
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
tree

Unread post by tree »

"For as long as I can remember...my golf course, here that I walk upon as a Christ...has always had a full membership of 1000 people paying $20,000 per year... except for me, because I've owned it, for as long as I can remember..."
as sweet and as humble a guy James once (and still occasionally can be) this one is SOOOOO James.
omg!!! :lol: :lol:
Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

catching up on previous posts, I "found" this one just now - Mary Redhead once told me a story of seeing Ramtha.
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

Vicky Cady was supposed to have seen Ramtha's sword, Krosham. But according to carbon dating, iron-based products were not around 35,000 years ago. Wonder what the great sword was made of :?:
Marie

Unread post by Marie »

Wonder what the great sword was made of
Syrofoam?? Knight's imagination??..... :lol:
tree

Unread post by tree »

Every report I have ever heard of someone seeing "Ramtha" has always been
JZ as "Ramtha" stating that so and so saw him
(JO, Blue Body and now Kenny is just "starting" to see ).
The one time JZ as Ramtha telling a story about James "seeing" him and then looking over to
James with the old proberbial head nod.

I also know of two pretty fanatical people who have claimed to see the big purple orb "above the body"
and they believe these are the first signs of being able to actually see him :roll:

I have personally witnessed both Kenny and one of these fanatical people, literally, during a several hour long
lecture just STARING (focusing) above the body all the while them thinking, that was part of
"The Great Work".
I clearly recall thinking, as these people had to boast over and over again about seeing this great purprle orb,
"well, seeing him is apparently not in my realm of psychic-ness. My gifts lie elsewhere."
Wakeup-Call

Tree... thank you!

omg...you're kidding me...the only thing Kenny admits to seeing is a purple orb??? I thought (and so many others) Kenny was seeing Ramtha in his supposed human body. It's one of the top currently popular reasons for "believing"
tree

Unread post by tree »

WEll, I can't say what the current RSE students are actually "seeing".
I have not heard that Kenny has stood up and said, "yes, I have seen Ramtha."

I just know that the brainwashing is so rampant that the students are delusional as to what is it they are
actually seeing. I am serious here. They are led to believe these spheres and orbs are Ramtha or their dead
relatives or whomever.
Never, in the entire time I was there (19 years) did I ever see any "beings".

I personlly know of one person who claimed to see a "little person" in the woods.

I would just LOVE to hear some input from JO.
I think his mouth is clo$ed though and quite far away.
Otherwise, he might get the same back lash Glen Cunningham is getting.
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

I have heard that Glen is also getting a lot of positive feedback for the videos. People are quietly telling him, "thumbs up". I mean, local folks. Well, I guess it makes sense that he's going to get good/bad reactions, which he would have expected. Geez, I wish he'd just post on here, himself !
truster

I remember kenney stating he saw r

Unread post by truster »

he was doing his normal demo of the cards and he stated he can now see ramtha above jz.
someone in the audience asked what does he look like, and all he replied beautifull.
he didn't say he saw him as jz, or the 7'7" male, or as an orb, probably he was instructed to say no more than that
Vanilla

Re: People who've "seen" Ramtha

Unread post by Vanilla »

My friend was blindfolded and said he saw in infrared -a black guy with long dreadlocks, real ugly looking giant dude come bend over and look at him.

I say this with a smirk on my face.
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

My friend was blindfolded and said he saw in infrared -a black guy with long dreadlocks, real ugly looking giant dude come bend over and look at him.
Sounds like your friend might have encountered SR. :lol:

CD
candle

Unread post by candle »

[quote]Vicky Cady was supposed to have seen Ramtha's sword, Krosham. But according to carbon dating, iron-based products were not around 35,000 years ago. Wonder what the great sword was made of[quote]

I was one of the people that did care giving to Vicky Cady when she was dying. I asked her to confirm the rumor that she had seen Ramtha and she told me that she had not.
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Guys
Hello Vanilla Welcome
I have bee trying to keep up with all your posts. look like you can post faster than I can read

Have been busy doing the Las vegas tourist trap with visiting friend from Yelm one who do not believe in The Buffon and one who still does but starting to weaken with all I have to show.
Anyway I have and interview one video that JZ did in 1984 that she said her husband the dentist did see the 7 foot Buffon when he appeared in her kictchen. This from the Mare's mouth her self.
Robair
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

Just thought I would add this, to show how JZ has an answer/line of horseshit for EVERYTHING.
You mentioned earlier about the carbon dating on the sword, and this was brought up at an event I was at years ago where JZ claimed "because earths atmosphere has changed so much in the past 35,000 years, carbon dating is unreliable, and inaccurate." I know, I know, its just one lie on top of another lie. The longer I am out of that place, the more I can attach reason to the manipulative rhetoric that permeates that place. The gossip at RSE alone can drive a person to drink, and it is peoples desire to be looked upon as special in JZ's eyes that they say and do what they do. I heard more rumors and outright blatant lies in my years there than I can remember, and they stemmed from a high schoolish sense of popularity at any cost among the "student body". The self centered, self serving and self absorbed ideals that JZ forms in "students" minds, creates a reason and truth vacuum, where all that matters is what JZ says, and everything JZ says is accepted as gospel. It is a part of what RSE is. It all starts at the top, and when your leader is the biggest liar, gossip and hypocrit of the bunch, everyone else follows suit.
What freedom I have now in being allowed my own thoughts, my own ideas and my own honest reality.
Another Dimension60

side note re carbon dating

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

Fundamentalist Christians use the fallacy of carbon dating as proof that the world is only 5000 years old..... :-? :-)

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”