Anyone remember "Rockwork"?

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Here's another stretch..! Anyone remember "Rockwork"?
For those that don't know about the RSE discipline called "Rockwork" ..
This involved pressing a small sized rock into the top of your head,'ouch",
while doing the C&E breathing "disciplines' like crazy to very loud music.. some people were bleeding...!
This was around 1990. The rockwork was supposed to "open the brain".
I kept my 'Lemurian rock" for many years thinking it must be special having found it on the RSE property...
Yikes..
Ever see their recycle bins on Bald Hills Rd and Smith Prairie Road?
Yep.... those piles of empty wine bottles were often beside empty Prozac packets..:cry:
"Ramtha" ..
RSE Primary Retreat, March 26,2000.
"Prozac isn't a drug. It is an inhibitor...:
Eternal sunshine - Ramtha and Prozac
http://pub43.bravenet.com/forum/3633497066/show/624549

David.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
tree

Unread post by tree »

you KNEW you were an beloved old timer if you remembered and
participated in rock work :oops: :shock:

yep, I kept my rock for AGES!
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

The more I read about the things done in the early days, the more I do a headthump on the table. HOW could I have NOT known these thing? I NEVER, NEVER, NEVER would have gone to that freezing muddy ranch if I knew SO much of this. Rock on the head to open the brain? Let me guess, jzrk's 'rock' was an 15 carat diamond. :roll: I pray jzrk and her followers get help they so desperately need. Press a rock into your scalp until you bleed. Yeah, uh, the scalp isn't the same as the brain. The scalp covers the skull which protects the brain. More could be absorbed from the rock if jzrk had placed it up her kazoo! (sorry about that) I heard weird stories during my brief RSE involvement yet these stories from the old days are the ones to really blow my mind!

EMF is the rock of Truth. No words can express the gratitude I feel for those who began this and keep it going.

Borrow from the words of this new era: YES WE CAN!
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

How about the "witch doctor" pagan dances? The outrageous masks we made and the crazy dancing and primal screaming we did to be come analogical with our desired reality, just like the witch doctors did.

We must have put on quite a show for the red guards to watch. They were probably ready to explode holding back the laughter they wanted to express. Wonder if JZRK got a good laugh at our expense, as well.
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Rock work was around 1991 - 1994.
I can gauge "when" major stuff was going on by when I was/wasn't pregnant ! LOL
Whatchamacallit

Remember in the early 1990's when we made masks for the pagan dance, and we were instructed not to be wimps, and to include our BLOOD on the mask for the frequency ?

Let's think about how stupid that is. (Hey, I can say that since I was there !)

If we need to put our blood outside of our body, then why isn't our frequency good enough when our blood is INside of our body ? ...... We ARE our frequency, either way, if one believes any of that ! It's (in my opinion) ludicrous to think we have to cut ourselves to get blood for a dance !

I'm happy to say that despite my failings/errors/whatever you want to call them...I only partially caved in to that pressure. I did a lil' pinprick.

..................... Going to hide now ................

:wink:
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Oh, don't do that, Whatcha. I hope no one took my post to mean I was poking fun at the craziness of jzrk's borrowed "inventions." Hey, I drew blue stars on all my, uh, "seals" as instructed (although I felt really *weird* about that!..lol...Greg Simmon's words were: "Just reach down and DO IT." And we did. Then the webs all over us, in blue, "Oh, it will wash off." Most of us looked, early the next morning, as though we'd been beaten blue and blue!..lol.

Yet, most everyone wanted the same thing. TO be something we were told we were to be, to be the best that we could, to heal people, to bring peace, to create a wonderful world.

We all bought it, including me. :oops:
I just wasn't there to carve a rock into my head, but I'm guessing jzrk has more than her share rocking and a rolling around inside of hers. Too bad. :roll:
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
See&E

Do you Grok Rocks?

Unread post by See&E »

Speaking of old timers and rocks
I kept mine (frequency specific of course, like everything else was supposed to be)
"Let the rock choose you... uh huh..."

Anyway, years ago, to laugh at the folly of ever again paying someone time and money,
to learn the secret of life...

I painted on the rock on one side it said,
"The secret of life is ... (turn over)"

and on the other side of the rock, I painted...

"The secret of life is... (turn over).

It has entertained guests who discover it in our garden, and laugh whole heartedly.
IT serves as a reminder to not do that again...
Whatchamacallit

Hi See, nice to "see" ya ! Har, har, har...

G2G, it's embarrassing, but really...I'm over it ! I'm just laughing/joking about myself, that's all.

JZ got her property all picked up from the loads of rocks that were laying around. Just have a bunch of events where you tell students they need to go pick THEIR SPECIAL rock (as Tree said...it's true!). Then grind it into your 7th seal to put your whole consciousness on that one spot. So, we were blowing like the wind, holding a rock on top of our heads, giving ourselves a headache, while doing C&E to the music, all the while, Rambles was rambling at us, "Blooooowwww !!!! You can dooooooo ittttttttt !" Yes, some people really did draw blood from pressing rocks into their scalp so hard. That's kind of gross. I hope nobody got a skin infection from whatever bacteria was on the rocks ! I mean, they came from horse pastures.

:roll:

The secret of life is...chocolate. Simple.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

chocolate and energy create the nature of reality.

Unread post by David McCarthy »

The secret of life is...chocolate. Simple.
I agree Whatcha,
The great master teacher "Willy Wonka" became enlightened through eating and sharing his chocolate.
He promised to return...
But only, when all nations and religions agreed to share their chocolate unconditionally..
A very wise man.

chuckle..

David.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”