Sexual and Psychological assaults by JZ Knight-Ramtha

Experiences with physical, mental and emotional forms of abuse by JZ Knight-Ramtha, RSE Staff, About student deaths.
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

Sexual and Psychological assaults by JZ Knight-Ramtha

Unread post by EMFWebmaster »

More Sexual and Psychological assaults by "Ramtha'-JZ Knight
Unfortunately the "RSE wine ceremonies" have resumed with its full measure of drunken "Ramtha" exhibitionism and perverse behavior recently witnessed at RSE this year....
"Ramtha started to sneeze uncontrollably claiming it is because his channel JZ Knight is trying to expel him for him teaching things that she is uncomfortable with.
During the coughing and sneezing, "Ramtha" blows his nose repeatedly on stage -- not into a napkin, but blows snot onto the stage. Claiming this is proof that he is not JZ Knight because she would never do such a thing!!
an account of sexual assault of an RSE student:
in full view of an RSE audience "Ramtha" ordered "ML" to stand up!
then directly ordered a woman to "squeeze his balls! Now!" the woman obeyed and squeezed his genitals through his clothes
while this man did nothing to stop her!
Most students will eventually witness and be subjected to psychological and physical abuse at RSE
and most "advanced" students will have severely damaged critical thinking abilities
with mindsets severely compromised into blind obedience to "Ramtha".
For those that directly question the dictates of "Ramtha" are singled out for humiliation and reprogramming.
Abusive behavior by "Ramtha" is often perceived as a direct lesson a "runner" received from an enlightened master!
And for those that snap out of the cycle of RSE abuse! the "confidentiality agreement", JZ Knight's personal bullying tactics and the climate of fear and secrecy at RSE effectively keeps students silent and information from reaching EMF and the public eye.
There are RSE "teachings" alluding to the "expendability" of those that threaten an RSE students 2012 sovereignty!
This recent exhibition of JZ Knight's deteriorating state of mind is a recognized psychological pattern played out by other religious cult leaders that eventually led to tragic outcomes.
The warning signs that a collective tragedy may occur at RSE is of great concern to us.
We at EMF appeal to those RSE inner circle students who are effectively JZ Knights handlers!
to speak out publically and tell the truth about RSE
before a tragedy strikes from the hands of JZ Knight's "Ramtha" dictates.

The EMF team.
Lost in Space

Re: More abuse at RSE

Unread post by Lost in Space »

Dear Webmaster:

These events, truly repugnant and reprehensible as they are, may in fact have the effect of driving more people away from RSE.
ex

Unread post by ex »

i saw her him snoting out of the nose on stage. since i can do this without soiling myself i laughed my a.. off. 'ramtha' did it so stupidly just as a housewife would do it her first time. definitely no 35 000 year old experience. its not new that jzr gets overboard to get the not so serious ah brainwashed people out. ramtha behaves just like a insecure resent dumped women taking revenge on every reachable man.[apologies to all the ladys here no generalization meant]. she tries out how far she can go just like a littel kid. why would anybody self secure hide behind a role like she plays as ramtha.
appealing

Unread post by appealing »

I must admit I am laughing as well... how many people in that audience would just LOVE to be allowed to go and scrape that dried up snot off the stage, take it home and worship it!?! LOL. I reckon JZ is missing out on a money making opportunity there. Snot auction?? :lol: :twisted:
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello everyone
When I heard that some RSE staff and members were using word like expendable(not worth preserving) to describe someone who was threatening their sovereignty, it really set me back. I remember in the early 90s when we were preparing for our first end of the world we also were gathering all kinds of instruments including Guns to protect our self against the ones who might want to do us harm, but never thought of them to be Expendable; just a threat to me. If RSE members think that about someone threatening their sovereignty, there is no way they don’t think that about everyone else . Scary thought isn’t it? JZ always programmed her followers to be special, the chosen one, the different, the re-builders of the new world. To think that way, RSE members are not loving people no matter how they sugar coat it. I know that I have to consider that they are manipulated and brainwashed by very sophisticated methods, Charlatans and scam artists, I put it to plural because JZ is not the only at RSE doing it, many of the staff are in with her and know that the whole thing is a Scam. For me to excuse or forgive them that way would not change the fact that they can be dangerous to them self and others .
The grabbing of the Balls. WOW this is very disturbing; I would even consider it to be at least sexual harassment or even rape. I don’t know what M.L did for her to have degraded him that way in front of her followers, it is also example of the level of brainwashing she/they have accomplished .We can see now the perverted mind of JZ to order such action, again I know and understand that it is another way for her to control her followers or any others that would dare go against her by showing how powerful she is, but that does not change the fact that she is ordering someone to invade someone else's body.
We at EMF are very concerned about what is going on at RSE, and we have sent our concerns along with many proofs of disturbing action that have occurred at the Ranch in writing to many Governments and local agencies with no response from anyone. God forbid that if something would happen at the ranch, we at EMF would hold them responsible for their lack of action as we have it on public record of all our warnings.
Oldone
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

Hello Everyone,

With respect to the expendability issue, I think that this may still be in the thoughts of some followers of Ramtha. The sentiments were voiced amongst some followers in my presence following talks by 'Ramtha' on the Days To Come (DTC), where it was most carefully stated/worded by Ramtha that 'it is within one's right to protect one's property' or something to that effect.
At a particular event, JZR responded to a student who asked about firearms and what to do about potential invasions of one's sanctuary. JZR was very careful not to actually say that it is OK to kill ('expend') them, but this was alluded to; as was the encouragement for followers to obtain unregistered firearms for that purpose.
Because that event was being recorded, JZR instructed that the recording be stopped while this issue was addressed. The question posed by the student remains on the recording as does part of the response...I think that even JZRs instruction to stop the recording is on there as well. There are 3 or 4 of the recordings of the 'DTC/Days That are Here' events and it is on one of those. In discussions among Ramtha devotees regarding the DTC teachiungs & recordings, I heard the word 'expendible' come up casually in reference to anyone who might try to invade a UG or sanctuary. One particular follower often commented rather coldly but all too calmly, that she '...would have to shoot them in the head'. That was in reference to the planned outcome for her partner's extended family members as well as her own neighbours or anyone else who showed up uninvited.

Most regrettably, while I was committed to RSE and its insanity, I too spent some time in that mental place where discussing such things seemed justifiable. :oops:

It is rumored that there is also some more recent chatter at RSE regarding Judith's forecasted passing in the spring of 2011 due to a heart condition. Whether or not the chatter is actually occurring or if it is true that Judith is suffering the effects of a life threatening condition, the fact remains that she will eventually die just like every human who has ever lived. How that comes about in Judith's case may have some serious implications for her followers, especially if she decides to take some of them with her as many cult leaders do in their final show.

Here is a link to Factnet on Frederick P Lenz.
http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/3296.html

He was a cult leader that portrayed himself to be a Buddhist Lama (not), and developed quite a following.
When I first became aware of Lenz before my days at RSE, I didn't give it a lot of thought. But after leaving RSE and coming out of the 'ether', I remembered hearing of him because his format of events and 'teaching style', as well as his increasing financial greed and disregard for followers' well being, parallels that of Judith & RSE. Lenz died as a result of a drug induced drowning/suicide at the age of 48, shortly after he found out that he had liver cancer. Prior to his suicide, he claimed that he could heal himself and others, just like Judith has claimed.

The woman who was with Lenz, due to his pressuring (brainwashing), apparently took a massive amount of drugs at the same time he did, as part of a suicide pact...I think that would have been considered attempted murder, had Lenz survived. For crying out loud, the guy even poisoned his dogs with the drugs at that time; revealing that he wanted to kill any living thing in his vicinity, innocent or not. All survived except for Lenz.

The Factnet link on Lenz and his cult reveals such a great deal of similarity with the posts on EMF that it is frightening. If interested, Google 'Frederick P Lenz death' to read more about what actually happened with respect to the circumstances of his death and the control he exerted over his followers prior to that. It's all too similar to the situation that exists with Judith and RSE.
Thankfully Lenz took his life in relative privacy but I have no doubt that if he had been holding an event at the time that he went off into the zenith of his insanity, that there would have been more deaths as a result...perhaps even a mass suicide much like the Jim Jones situation.

I do hope that the RSE insanity comes to a peaceful end for everyone.

With love, Kensho
"Don't let any person bring you so low as to hate them."
Booker T. Washington
ex

Unread post by ex »

There are RSE "teachings" alluding to the "expendability" of those that threaten an RSE students 2012 sovereignty!.....after i had my laugh. this stuck to me. also when i was a student it allays buffeled me how 'political correct' jzr was on the normal scheduled events . when i tried to discuss issues and teachings out of the spontaneous wine ceremonies, with students who came for the scheduled events, i always hit the point were i diden't got believed or that this is only a byproduct of rse and no issue for them. the political line of the expendability issue from rse is for shure:' never was said from ramtha like this'. it always buffeled me how more radical remarks from jzr ended up in the discussion amongst students. just time ago a person outside from school discussed with me that ramsters r nice people only peculiar. when i told him that at least the old guard of students definitely have orders to use theire guns to protect theire ugs he diden't believe me. most of them probably underestimate the brutality which comes after natural upheavel and following lawlessness till the establishing of new systems. ramsters will not be the sole survivors. if they r we have a new 'masterrace'. how this ends up we saw in last century history. so one tactict from jzr i observed was to radicalize her inner circle. this info leaked to the followers around yelm. than she could get her messages across with nice speeches. real tough talk is only when yelm followers are there and the mics r shut off.
ex

Unread post by ex »

is ML staff or student? and the lady?
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

M.L. has been a student for a very long time and did some on stage presentations (teachings) around 2005. He has since produced DVDs and written books on orbs and hamburger-theology and is known to most RSE followers as well as by people who are not followers of RSE in association with that. He is/was very much favored by JZR, who claimed that he was the reincarnation of Thomas, the brother of Jesus Christ. How sad that his loyalty to JZR has apparently been rebuffed in such a publicly humiliating, demeaning, amoral and sexually abusive way. I feel bad for M.L. because he maintained a dignified persona (at least outwardly) throughout the time that I was at RSE; and it was that dignity which JZR apparently could no longer tolerate. What a horrible reflection of what she truly is...pure evil :twisted:.

Although I no longer remain in contact with her, the lady is/was a long time student of Ramtha who may no longer be current in RSE, but who is/was in close friendship with some staff.

With love, Kensho
"Don't let any person bring you so low as to hate them."
Booker T. Washington
ex

Unread post by ex »

thanks kl so jzr is save from prosecution. i don't think she slowly goes overboard she allready is. that is jzrs usual behavior. i agree that this will end in a catastrophe.
WofthesunEofthemoon

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

Gotterdammerung [Goetterdaemmerun] Definition from Answers.com :
Complete destruction of an institution, regime, order, etc.
A turbulent ending of a regime, or an institution. eg.
"The nation had been flirting with forms of Gotterdammerung with extremes of vocabulary and behaviour and an appetite for violent resolution." (Lance Morrow)

http.//www.answers.com/topic/g-ttrd-mmerung
Vanilla

Re: Sexual and Psychological assaults by JZ Knight-Ramtha

Unread post by Vanilla »

I witnessed "grabbing of the balls" just recently.

He told this guy M to dance with a married woman and for her to grab his ass. Told him to love a woman without it being sexual. He is in relationship too with someone else.

I would be scared to not do as JZ says, on stage , in front of everyone, so I would have done it too.

..Told everybody they are no longer married, etc.

I never thought of it at the time as wrong, but I can see where it is a form of sexual abuse. They played AT LAST and Ram coached him on how to treat her.
freemysoul

Re: Sexual and Psychological assaults by JZ Knight-Ramtha

Unread post by freemysoul »

Hi Vanilla, welcome, and thank you for your posts. JZ is a pro, when on stage, at bringing her personal life to the forefront of everyones sympathies. I have heard, on numerous occasions, probably over a hundred, JZ pander about herself in the first person, martyr herself to the "students": How JZ dies thousands of times for the "teachings", gives her life for "us", the "students", and more recently, blathered on drunk about how blue body cheated on her, and that, how could she be sexual when she dedicates her life to "spirituality", why, she just doesn't have the time in her day for sex, because she has to heal people, and give her life for us "students", and whatever else she has to say to seem vulnerable and sucked dry from all she does for "us". The best guilt trip anyone ever pulled on me. It was a part of every event I ever attended, and repeated in every audio and videotape I ever owned. I am sure that if everyone here who has ever attended an event or heard a tape can remember their own version of poor JZ Knight, Yelms Ghandi, Mother Theresa, and Jesus Christ rolled into one package of her own creation. :roll: JZ acting as R, portraying herself as such a loving and compassionate being by giving every example, mostly lies, of what all she does to give her life for this "knowledge". Loving and compassionate people don't go around advertising, or trying to convince others of just how compassionate and noble they are, they just are. Such a pile of horseshit.................I have a sick feeling in my stomach right now, because I remember actually feeling appreciation, and admiration for JZ giving of herself in this way, until I woke up and realized that she was a TAKER, never a giver, and these habitual attempts at martyrdom were all smoke and mirrors. JZ never says anything without motivation, and more times than not, that motivation is for her own benefit, her gain and her ego.
I am grateful you made it out and happy to see you posting here, along with everyone else who has joined recently. This site has worked wonders in my life, and the people involved have been sincere, honest, helpful and supportive, the things I needed the most upon my own separation from JZ and RSE. Thanks again Vanilla

Return to “Student Deaths. Suicide Prevention Resources Abuse at RSE.”