Suicide of Bonnie Birger

Experiences with physical, mental and emotional forms of abuse by JZ Knight-Ramtha, RSE Staff, About student deaths.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Suicide of Bonnie Birger

Unread post by David McCarthy »

The recent death of RSE member Bonnie Birger.
Ruled as a suicide by overdose.
Another RSE tragedy that need not have happened.
My deepest condolences to her family and community.

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Ockham

Re: Suicide of Bonnie Birger

Unread post by Ockham »

Thanks, David, for the information regarding Bonnie Birger.

Do you know if Bonnie a resident of the Thurston County area? The NVN doesn't seem to have an obit notice.

The one that still haunts me is Vanda Boone from the Bald Hill area that fell into the barrel where she was apparently trying to bury here RSE 2012 doomsday food stash. From the accounts, Vanda's demise was not peaceful, and she gave her life for RSE's over blown 2012 prediction that ultimately amounted to nothing at all.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Correcting my prior posting: Sally Paulsen is the person who fell into the barrel and experienced a very bad end.

Vanda Boone met a very bad end as well, senselessly murdered. I personally believel Vanda's demise could probably be indirectly attributed to RSE instruction. I suspect Vanda was probably doing an RSE inspired neighborhood walk exercise in the middle of the night and the exercise would havemade Vanda less aware of her surroundings and thus vulnerable to attack.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Hi Ockham,

Yes...
Bonnie was a resident of Thurston County.
A longtime and dedicated member of RSE who moved to Yelm from the East Coast
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Just very sad, My condolences to the family.
Angelette

Unread post by Angelette »

Must have realized she had been scammed and felt so guilty. Her bank accont must have been empty from a business scam at rse..these things tear at people,being cheated by those you thought were close to god. If only she came here and got the clarity ..she died and was a member from the school that promises forever life if you can just reach the infrared frequency.

I am so sorry nobody was looking after you while you were in the schoo Bonnie. RIP.

That is why you guys are here right for support so this doesnt have to happen to anyone else.
when I was in the school i was told that all these suicides were because of all the rain in washington state.

Return to “Student Deaths. Suicide Prevention Resources Abuse at RSE.”