Friend has fallen 'down the rabbit hole'

How to help if you have family or friends in RSE.
worriedfriend

Friend has fallen 'down the rabbit hole'

Unread post by worriedfriend »

As the title of this post suggests, i am writing because I am concerned for a friend whose interest in ramtha began when they saw What the Bleep and has now turned into an obsession. My friend attends sminars regularly, travelling interstate and even overseas to attend seminars at Yelm itself. I shudder to thinkk how much money they spend on these things. This friend's entire family appear to have become involved and i have no idea how to combat that kind of trusted support.

Does anyone have any advice of know of a similar situation? My other friends and I are lost as to where to begin with getting them out of this.
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

Hello worriedfriend,

Thank you for your post and your concern. It may be difficult for your friend to see or hear anything that reveals the truth about the Ramtha deception. As an ongoing part of the indoctrination, this cult, like most others, promotes distrust of people who are not members of the cult. In this cult, the rest of the world's people are labeled as the ignorant that are sure to die as a consequence of their failure to live as realized gods.

Many Ramsters believe/adopt a sociopathic, self-serving quest for attainment of God-hood because of what and how material is promoted at RSE; and anything or anyone which distracts from that quest is explained away through a process of delusional reasoning. If you press the issue, you could loose your friendship, but if you choose to remain silent, your friend could loose their sanity or their life. It is a difficult situation for everyone involved.

There are Ramsters who have been existing in a state of delusion for over two decades. They have abandoned friends, family and the human virtues of compassion, understanding and yes, even love. A sort of robotic thought process takes over most if not all emotional reactions to the Ramster's past because of what is promoted at RSE. They as well as the sources from where they spring are to be ignored or left behind.

If your friend is open to looking at what they are involved in, you might suggest that they visit EMF and/or have a look at the following Videos. In them Glen Cunningham discusses his observations and experiences as a body guard of JZ Knight (apparently Ramtha could not/can not protect her from her perceived enemies). It was through watching these videos that I began to accept that RSE was nothing more than a money-making corporation created by a self-indulgent and possibly mentally ill individual.

Above all, for the sake of your friend please understand that they may not be able to think clearly or to question what they now believe in. Their mind may be controlled through a variety of psychological, emotional and behavior conditioning.
Tread gently with all the understanding and patience that you can muster.
We are here for you; for you may be the one most able to catch them when they fall.

Much love, Kensho

part 1
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 7412897371#

part 2
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 1698968714

Q&A
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 9954292158
Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

awesome response Kensho. Awesome. I hope you have a book in mind 'cause you are able to coherently articulate the inarticulate!!
Worriedone - hopefully you have read the other posts in this topic.... You're not alone.
As I've said before - it was the love of my faithful friends that ultimately lifted me out of my brainwashed haze of jzland.... Not because they convinced me of anything - each in their own way held me in love and the knowing of who I truly am. .... It took a decade for me to 'hear'.
And - as Kensho suggests - offer the opportunity to watch the videos --- if watched and even if rejected, the seeds will be planted.
Blessings.
worriedfriend

Thank you so much Kenso for the advice.

I think you're right and that beyond giving him counter arguments to consider there isn't much I can do. For a long time I viewed his interest in psuedo science as amusing and silly. I expected him to get over it but he didn't, he just stopped telling me things. Is secrecy encouraged in Ramtha? He avoids telling me about things like being able to telport and other such nonsense ( I only found out through another friend) because I can usually dismantle his arguments with just the rudimentary knowedge I already have of scientific principles and he lacks debating skills so he simply avoids the argument alltogether.

Part of the reason I haven't done more is that he doesn't know the extent of my knowledge and revealing my knowledge will also show that other people have betrayed his trust. The only reason any of us knew about Ramtha was because he joined their Facebook group and I compared his seminar times to those on Ramthas website. I'm wary about revealing my knowledge as I'm afraid he'll simply become more sneaky and I'll have no idea what he's doing.

On a side note, one of the last things he mentioned to me was something called 'orbs' which appear to be nothing more than watermarks or dirty camera lens shots to me but he seems to consider them significant. He is currently overseas travelling in Canada and other Ramtha people have also commented on these orbs on photos he has uploaded.

Thanks again your the help, I'll talk more with my other friends and decide a course of action.
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

Hello again worriedfriend,

Secrecy is surely encouraged at RSE; and for a few reasons. Probably the main reason is that it protects the cult and what it promotes from being evaluated by outsiders who may be exercising critical thinking, just as you are. It also serves to isolate members from their friends, family and outsiders who may try to elicit the critical thinking skills in them, and so dissuade them from continuing with the cult. Cult members will often disassociate from anyone who questions their beliefs because when it comes right down to it, the cult member has no way of proving what they have been told is true.

Thus the reason your friend will avoid debating with you; he has no reproducible evidence on which to base his assertions; and that lack of concrete evidence serves to expose that he is operating on blind faith alone.
Alas he is likely controlled by the mind and behaviour modification that he has been subjected to through RSE. Of course he will avoid telling you things because the faulty reasoning on which they are based just won't hold up, even if looked at through the view of plausibility alone. It certainly won't hold up to scientific evaluation or scrutiny, so that will be avoided at all costs.

If you press the issue he will likely deliver a programmed response that has been taught to him by RSE such as, "You don't understand... You are running on automatic... You are the walking dead."
In recalling the automatic delusional thinking that I would call up (with little effort), in response to my detractors, I now find it interesting that the very responses I would deliver in defence of what I was involved in, actually described my own state of mind at the time. But I couldn't see that then.

You are unlikely to succeed in impressing him with your knowledge of science or with the knowledge that you may gain regarding mind control or behaviour modification. He will most likely dismiss it, you and your friends as products of ignorance. This he may do with the same intensity that he would use to dismiss the obvious inconsistencies of the RSE experience (see the thread: Your RSE Experience & What Red Flags Woke You Up Toward Leaving). So if he isn't questioning those inconsistencies yet, you may have to wait a bit to approach the subject of his involvement in RSE.

The ORB thing is a big item at RSE and it seems that it is mainly used to further convince participants that they live in a world filled with things that are invisible to the naked eye. Participants are encouraged to interact with these ORBs even though they can not see them, at least initially. With persistence however, some participants begin to see them; a phenomenon that I have come to understand as a self projected hallucination.

While at RSE I learned how to project images onto the sky in a similar way; through staring and holding the desired image in my mind...and I did "see" the images that I desired to see, there in the sky. It never dawned on me to consider that only I could see the images that I projected though :shock: :roll: .

Either way, the intent of doing this practice, was to make the desired image manifest into reality; because that is what I was told would happen by Judith appearing as Ramtha and by RSE staff. In my experience no such manifestations happened, despite dedicating countless hours to the practice over a three year period. There are followers of RSE that have been doing such practices for decades. Sadly for some of those who were born to parents involved with RSE, this cult's theories and practices form the base of their "reality"; it is all they know.

Your friend likely believes this theory of how to create reality; for this is the sort of quantum field theory, pseudo-science
thing that is promoted and sold at RSE for a profit. There is also a high percentage of probability that your friend spends quite some of his time dedicated toward engaging in similar practices, known there as 'disciplines'. All of these discipline practices are promoted at RSE as the only way to negate the personality which doubts, undermines intent and asks questions (possesses critical thinking), so that communication can occur with a god-self directly.

What really happens (especially if one sees something that isn't there - hallucinates), is that the participant looses the ability to critically evaluate what they are dedicated to and why they continue with it, despite the lack of tangible evidence or reward. Oddly enough even the obvious costs to the participant, financially and otherwise, are not seen or recognized as conflicting with the practice of attempting to create one's reality in this way. Unless of course the participant truly desires to become isolated from their friends, family and humanity as a whole through degradation of their thought processes, emotional responses and basic survival mechanisms.

Back to ORBS...
Some people have explained that ORBs are dust particles floating in front of a camera lens, refracting/reflecting light onto the film.
More recently RSE has been using an infra-red movie camera in the main building where retreats are held, to catch the image and movement of these particles on film. In such films, the ORBs definitely follow a pattern suggestive of floating in an air current, rather than showing independent movement in relation to each other.

Similarly, if ORBs were in fact a spiritual/etheric form of a being, then one would think that they should show up moving THROUGH solid objects in the photographs or on movie film. But this is not the case. Instead they appear on top of the other images that have been captured in the photographs and on the films. That would seem to indicate that they were in front of those images (between the object in the photograph/film and the camera lens), when their images were captured.

Admittedly I have seen photos of ORBs that do appear to be moving through an object, but I did not take those photos so I can not say whether a Photo-shop alteration had been performed or not ;-) .

The concern for your friend is how much of his time is spent on ORBs and pseudo-science instead of interacting with other human beings or with life in general? The isolation that can result from adopting the RSE way of life is often insidious but so too is it profound. In time, he may very well loose all reference to who he actually is, and come to wholeheartedly believe that he is what RSE tells him he is; a god. The implications of that are only limited by one's imagination.

I respectfully suggest that your course of action at this point is the one that you have taken. Gain what information you can, and feel comfortable with; so that when the times are right, you can help your friend through understanding, compassion and true friendship.

Much love, Kensho
ex

Unread post by ex »

thanks for showing that recruiting still happens. when i got over rse i thought there cant be people so stupied as i was. one mechanic of the rsescam is to prevent realetychecks with friend and family. all critical questions get a programed answer. but later when i started questening rse. i rememberd that there were people around me not faling to the bull i was promoting. even if it hurts in the moment the realetychecks with my friends were the best because they kept me allert.
Sad Grandfather
Location: Joe Reeves, Carthage, Mississippi http://joesue.com/

Unread post by Sad Grandfather »

You are right to be worried! At least, if it comes to that, you can find a new friend. I lost my whole family to the ramster scam. My daughter, who has always been gullible, went first and took my 2 grandchildren. She is totally brainwashed, at this time, as is my grandson. My granddaughter, at last correspondence a few months ago was not a believer, but after my daughter moved out there he sold his business and moved there with the kids, to "keep the family together" after getting a ultimatum. He claimed to not be a believer, when he left. If that is true, I guess he is just spineless.

At present, I am 75 years old and have cancer, with complications, while my wife has Alzheimer's. My daughter called, after she learned of my problems, but since she had previously commented that her mother's Alzheimer's was her own fault, and that she could now change her DNA so she would never get it, I did not find her call comforting. I knew she was also thinking that I was just too ignorant, which she had said before, to control my "reality", so all my problems were my own fault, as well. I managed to fill her in on my condition without further comment, so avoided confrontation. I left her to gloat about how superior she is and how ignorant we are.

After she got involved, I tried to use reason and logic to point out the fallacies of the scam, but was just told I was ignorant, and spouted the canned answers she had been given. This website has been very helpful to me, in getting some insight into how ramsters think (or NOT), and with other research into that and other cults, I think I now know 10 times more about the phenomena than she does, but she "knows" what they want her to know, and anything else is just ignorance.

At this point, I have more to worry about than my daughter's insanity, so just try to maintain hope that my grandchildren survive the brainwashing and, eventually, get their minds back and can get on with their lives.

In my opinion, Judy Knight has devised a very profitable SCAM, which has made her millions, off the suckers she lures into her web. I am sure, where the participants are concerned, it is a very insidious CULT, and her followers are to stupid to realize that she is the only one getting anything of value from her cult, and that they are just being taken for a ride.
Down with Judith Hampton Knight!
worriedfriend

Thanks again for the insight Kensho it was very helpful.

Regarding the orbs, that seems to be pretty much what we suspected. As for time spent not interacting... I have noticed a tendancy towards detachment recently. He's always been a bit of an odd person but lately he seems very quick to cut people off if they don't meet his standards. When he left on his trip to canada he didnt want to see anyone except me and one other friend before he left because he just 'didnt care' about the others anymore. I couldnt seem to explain to him why that was odd. Considering the fact that he has made little effort to keep in touch with those friends I think it's pretty egotistical to just cut them off. It's not like he had a lot in the first place. At the time I failed to connect his 'voodoo' beliefs to this behaviour and saw it as some sort of extension of his odd personality. For a while I actually wondered if he had a mental disability or psychological problem of some kind.

Sadgrandfather, you're story made me very sad myself. I have experienced watching family members with Alzheimers and I lost two cousins who were very close to me in a split marriage so I have an idea of how hard that can be to deal with, though in my case I still had a family to help me through it. You're point that your daughter considers Alzheimer's to be her own fault interests me greatly. My friend has voiced similar thoughts, he told me he thinks EVERYTHING is a choice and I didn't quite comprehend that at the time. He later told me sexual orientation was a choice (he's not actually homophobic but the idea irked me nonetheless) and I have reason to believe he may have told someone that being raped was a choice. I dont have firm facts on that but the fairly explosive breakup with a girl he was seeing and rumours I've heard lend me to think he may have said something along those lines. I'm going to try to look into that soon and find out.

Thank you for sharing your experiences, it's giving me the ammunition I need to start galvanising friends into doing something about this.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Oh, absolutely. RSE teaches that we choose all that happens to us, including rape, illness, murder - you see, it's all to 'learn' they will say. Judith stated on national television that she did not believe murder was wrong but was the choice of the victim. Oh excuse me, i should have worded that differently. There are no victims she said since we all choose and create what occurs to us. A little weird, isn't it? :roll:
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

worriedfriend - check out the Steve Hassan post under NVN and other news articles (I put the post under the wrong category -sorry) - I suggest it 'cause he has lots of info re helping folks we know that are in a cult --- And, there's lots of other info -- Joe Szimhart(who posts here) could probably make some good suggestions.

One of the slimiest ingredients in the jz/ramtha phenomena is the partial 'truths' intermingled with a pile of caca. There is a dimension of perspective from which Life can be seen as a Perfect Dance - from which choices prior to birth were made..... Nevertheless that perspective doesn't negate the utter absolute necessity for Love compassion and helpfulness to others, nor does it include blame - for self or others ... The most dangerous ingredient in the jz/ramtha phenomena is the utter and absolute absence of Love - for self or others. It is a living hell.
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

AD60,

Good suggestionand well said.
Your post with the Steve Hassan link has been moved to the Academics: Books & Videos Forum.

Much love, Kensho
worriedfriend

Thanks AD60, will do.

Kensho, my friend posted some pics on facebook today with 'orbs' and one photo with a weird thing in it. was like a hoola-hoop of electricity. It seemed to have its own shadow so it appears to be a physical thing. Have you every encountered anything like that? I'd like to work out what it is before I call it bs.

Cheers
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

Hello worriedfriend,

I've stopped looking at ORB photos with anything but a courteous glance for those who present them...seen too many "orb shows" for this life time :lol: .

IMO, the ORB shots that I have seen with weird things in them, usually have plausible science based explanations if one cares to look for them. Similarly there are also the pseudo-science based explanations for those who choose to look there. I suppose it is up to each of us where we place our trust in such things.

Me? I tend toward looking at the science based explanations first.

Much love, Kensho

Return to “Family Members, Friends, Educators and the Cult Experience”