Everyone has their own problems -

How to help if you have family or friends in RSE.
Sad Grandfather
Location: Joe Reeves, Carthage, Mississippi http://joesue.com/

Everyone has their own problems -

Unread post by Sad Grandfather »

But I thought I'd share some of mine, recently. I guess it must be bad, as I have had 2 calls from my daughter.
http://www.joesue.com/Journal2012/Journal1204.htm
Down with Judith Hampton Knight!
Lost in Space

Re: Everyone has their own problems -

Unread post by Lost in Space »

Dear SadGrandfather:
I read the journal entries and it's made me cry! I would never have treated my folks the way you have been treated.
I hope somehow your daughter finds out or at least grandkids, and they realize that you are still family in spite of any differences of belief.
I see from the journal, though, how strong you are being in the face of all that.
Sending hugs,
LIS
Cheryl

Unread post by Cheryl »

A big HUG to you, Grandfather! Wishing you peace and health in the year to come. To be the caregiver for your wife must be hard as it requires of you constant attention. It is too bad that your family is caught in Jz's sticky sticky web. I, for one, was very sad that I did not spend more quality time wuth my family when I was entangled at r$e for 17 years. I feel for you, on the other side of the brainwashing! All you can do ismake themost of everyday with you and your wife. Life is a precious gift to be cherished and to love from, no matter what.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Grandfather, you are in our hearts! I wish so I could change everything for you. What Rse does to families is truly heart breaking. What I would give to have my father, be as grand as a granddad as you! I just hope something will turn around for the better. The pain of living for a future that may and never will be. What happened to living in the now? I know the students must remember something of love and the moment. The simple teaching that pulled all these souls into that rabbit hole. It is just sad!
tree

Unread post by tree »

It's hard to come up with anything remotely brilliant or compassionate that would soothe your heart and soul

Hopefully your grandkids, when they wake up (which usually about 14 yrs old) will be very thankful for your being.

Bless you and your dear wife this holiday season.

(Your daughter's actions make me so mad, it makes me want to spit nails!! But, a brainwashed person is pretty useless. )

I think of you often......
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Wow!, that really shows just how deep Judy Kngiht and her so-called school sink their claws into her patrons. It isn't enough that RSE extracts every possible ounce of tribute money out of the customers, but RSE must also extract all available decency as well.

I had to provide care for my elderly parents, and would have gladly done so even if I had to quit my job and move cross-continent, or even to another country, heck even another planet. I got the greatest gift possible from my parents, which is being alive and being able to be here to type this. Surely, any offspring without a mental imparment must realize the same thing with regard to their own parents. SG's blog is exemplary in showing just how destructive of common decency the messages taught at RSE can be. Whehter it is flat out disrespect for anybody other than one's own self, or fearful messages that hamstring RSE patrons from being able to travel outisde of Yelm, or both, the outcome is disasterous to the family fabric. People get hurt in real life as a result of RSE's tainted messages.

It would be poetic justice if Greg Simmons absconded with the RSE fortunes once Judy Knight gets too old and dottering to do the Ramtha gig, and Knight's childen leave her to hang out to dry in a run down nursing home.
RoyGBiv

Unread post by RoyGBiv »

hang in there, SG
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

Sad Grandfather,
I was heartbroken reading through your journal posts. I know what its like to have people who you love and care for deeply act so selfish and hurtful, so I want you to know that you aren't alone. There are many people here who share your pain and are here to listen and share that burden.
All the love and understanding you have given your daughter and her family is not in vain, even though it may seem that way at times.
Through my darkest days at rse, wrapped up in jz's manipulative web, it comforted me knowing my family didn't just throw me away, or stop caring for me. And it was that same family that picked me up, brushed me off and helped me find myself when I woke from the nightmare of rse. Your thoughtfulness and kind nature just may be their saving grace.

Return to “Family Members, Friends, Educators and the Cult Experience”