COPING & MAKING JOKES

How to help if you have family or friends in RSE.
xindy

COPING & MAKING JOKES

Unread post by xindy »

"Holy Smokes Batman!" (watcha's phrase, I Love it)

I am responsible for posting what I'd like to do to JZ/R if I met her face to face...it was intended to be FUNNY & not taken seriously. I'm a passivist & believe that violence leads to more violence.

Sad Grandfather & Oldone made jokes regarding my post. I responded to their Posts as they were extremely funny! However, AD60 & Dreamin felt the EMF Message Board was not the place to vent these feelings. I agreed with them b/c it could do more harm than help those wavering RSE members not reading all the threads leading to those Posts.

Now there are pros & cons as to what should & shouldn't be allowed to be Posted. Our EMF Moderators do a wonderful job of editing or deleting such posts & I commend them for that.

Sad, you were joking about what you'd like to do to JZ & I responded that I'd give you a shout!

Oldone, you were also joking about helicopters & guns & I thought that was truly funny!

Neither of you EVER mentioned that you would actually use VIOLENCE & YOUR POSTS WERE NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY.

AD60 & Dreamin didn't view our Posts as being done in FUN & I respect their views totally just as I respect Sad & Oldone's views. :? It's a Catch 22! You help some, you hurt some but not intentionally.

We all want to protect EMF & would NEVER do anything malicious to ruin David's wonderful creation of FREE SPEECH for which EMF advocates.

I am overly sensitive but that's my problem. I am really trying hard to be a "Good Girl" :wink: I am trying to be careful in what I Post. Words can be misinterpreted so they have to be carefully chosen.
Marie wrote:Another thing to keep in mind -- not all fantasies are bad for you, in fact, they are healthy ways of helping us cope.. Just because Judith Knight SAID that you create your own reality with your thoughts, does NOT make is so.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi Marie,
That's very true & it is a healthy way of coping. However, maybe my fantasies should have been kept inside of MY head & not brought out into the open. Sometimes you just have to let go & move on to better & happier things. Maybe it's better to keep that stuff inside of us & work through it on a personal level or talk about it to a counselor or friend but not use This Message Board for "venting." I really don't know & I'm confused by the mixed comments. :roll: I'll let the Moderators decide that.

Good Grief Charlie Brown, if I believed my thoughts created my reality...I'd be afraid to open my eyes! :roll: :roll: :roll:

I guess we all have to just concentrate on today & rid ourselves of the "doom & gloom" that's now occurring in the world. Tomorrow's another day so, "Don't worry, Be happy!" :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I was CULTivated since my birth unintentionally by Parents following Catholicism."
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

Xindy -

I absolutely DID view the posts by you, SadG and Oldone as being made "in fun." ABSOLUTELY. I know from personal experience that at times I've said things in "jest" that have been taken the wrong way.

It's just that anyone looking to discredit this website could take those statements and run with them.

You think YOU'RE sensitive, well I just may have you beat on that issue. (oops, was "beat" the wrong word to use ? :oops:)

CD

:D
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

We all want to protect EMF & would NEVER do anything malicious to ruin David's wonderful creation of FREE SPEECH for which EMF advocates.
Thank you Xindy....

But if the truth be known...
EMF would not exist without several former RSE members who choose to remain anonymous.... for now..

David.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Robair

Hello

Unread post by Robair »

Hello guys
What I Like to say here,, is everyone make a good points and leave at this.
And go on with more important things,
Thank you everybody be safe

Oldone
Robair

C.D

Unread post by Robair »

Hello C.D
I am not sensitive just got a short fuse oopps,,, see see what you are making me do, use the wrong word again.
LOL :) :)
oldone
journeythroughramthaland

Unread post by journeythroughramthaland »

Been reading a lot of posts and catching up. I have been busy tending to business and have not had much spare time. I just wanted to share a bit of something with regard to what might seem to some as "inappropriate" speech or thought.

I have a feeling that being in a cult may bring out the best and the worst in some. Perhaps due to the extreme nature of the dynamic and propaganda. For those having to deal with family members and loved ones, it can also bring out both the best and the worst. I have had both experiences. Having my daughter involved at such a young age and discovering how helpless I was to do anything about it. I had many thoughts and conversations with others about possible plans of attacks ranging from the absurd to outright dangerous.

Then there were my own thoughts. Much like Joe (sad gramps) I would create meetings with both R/JZ as well as Bodhananda. I allowed myself to do, say and go places in my thoughts that were not only illegal but despicable as well. I allowed it. I needed to get these thoughts out so that they would only remain thoughts and not become something that I actually acted on. It helped a great deal to take their "power" away. After all, I had given it to them so I felt entitled to take it away in whatever manner I saw fit. (provided it was contained in my imagination.)

It was quite an eye-opener for me. I became aware of just how deeply I felt and what I potentially could be capable of. Overall, while it might seem like a degenerative attitude, I came out internally a much healthier person by being able to process it and not just bury my feelings. I was more afraid of doing that and then have them surface and become out of my control.

Definitely a dark place to visit.
"I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education."
-William Mizner
David McCarthy
Site Admin

?The Monster has gone but the some fear remains..!

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Good to hear from you journeythroughramthaland.........

Some raw and valuable insights, Thank you.

When I first started thinking the unthinkable?! that RSE was a indeed a Cult, and JZR a brilliant but sociopathic ?spiritual? predator?the consequences and ramifications were horrific, not only in my life, but for those I that I loved dearly and had abandoned for "The Great Work"..., and for those people and their families that are still being recruited into RSE.
It was all such a terrible reckoning, and at times a living nightmare that still reverberates in my heart and mind to this day.
I do have a certain amount of anger, but not an ounce of hatred.
I sometimes worry that my time could be better spent on taking care of my family and my art, Yet? We ARE One Human Family, And life is art, in fact.. It is a masterpiece, not to be destroyed by the counterfeiters.
By remaining silent when others are being deceived and hurt was not what I signed up for in RSE.
And no matter what charismatic masks Judith projects to the outside world, she is a very mentally disturbed woman, still haunted from her childhood traumas. I could no more hate Judith than I could walk into a mental hospital and vent hate and violence towards those locked within its walls.
It has been mentioned before by Watcha and others on EMF, that anger can be a necessary element in our recover process, perhaps it also serves as a battering ram to knock down those RSE walls that cut us off from honest emotions.. and serve as a catalyst to enact positive change.

Whatever courage it took us to join RSE, it takes so much more to get out?
But once free of RSE ?.the view is beautiful.

Mitakuye Oyasin...
All my relations.

David.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Yippeee ! JourneyTR posted ! Long time, no hear !

This is a paradox for me, as I'm mentioned before. In my own opinion, it is "wrong" for me to comment about anyone who posts here and then stops posting. I don't mean because they are angry and take their marbles to go home, because that would be a separate discussion. I mean, folks that I've met, who post and then...slowly...fade away and move on. I miss them. Some really nice, really GENUINE people have posted on here; some still do, some have moved on. Since a criticism of RSE members has been how they will either 1) pressure a student who is on the way to becoming an EX-student, into staying, or 2) will drop an ex-student like a hot potato while citing them as victims, unable/unwilling to do the work, etc, I don't want to follow suit. I don't want EMF to be "guilty" of exerting such pressure upon its posters. Sooo...when posters slip away...it's best to respect their space, and their path, and let them be. A number of times, we've gotten emails from posters who say that they just WANTed us to know that they've gotten to a place where they're going to close the door and keep moving forward, away from RSE...which means also away from EMF (a reminder of RSE). It's nice that they think of us and tell us, because we do miss them. But, we RESPECT their right to keep moving on in their own way.

Not everyone is going to share the view that upon leaving a place such as RSE, CUT, etc., etc., that one should then move on with their personal lives, while also keeping a special place in their lives to be an activist, if you will, about places such as RSE. Some hold the view that EMF creators should "move on" (which means shut up and go away), and others hold the view that ex-students have a moral obligation to speak out. Yet, who are any of us, to determine what another should do ? If we fall into that trap, aren't we then becoming like JZR, the person we want to be UNlike ?

I've come to the conclusion that while it's a choice to make, after leaving such a place as RSE, that we all have something to offer, ONLY if we believe we can help others, and we WANT TO. In that context, we don't do outreach in an activist role, out of hostility, or hatred. But, because of a genuine compassion and love for fellow man, that we need/want to speak out. Yes, others might misinterpret a place such as EMF as just filled with whiny, angry victims. But, such perceptions are false. I agree with David; I don't "hate" JZ Knight. I don't even have a lot of anger anymore.

I believe there should be criteria met before ANY group/individual can claim the things RSE claims; such as proof of veracity to make such claims, oversight and accountability measures should be in place, laws should be made...to protect the CONSUMER from fraud. Until I see that happen, and places like RSE closed down, and people no longer being sucked into cults, I intend to speak out. There are other things, too, but they are beyond the scope of what I will post here, at this time.

Okay, JTR...I totally digressed from saying HI to YOU !!! LOL Stopping the tangent now...where's the duct tape ? :shock:
Sad Grandfather
Location: Joe Reeves, Carthage, Mississippi http://joesue.com/

Unread post by Sad Grandfather »

I don't 'hate' JZ. I have learned that hate only does damage to the hater, and not to the target, unless hate is carried through to action, which is always a mistake.

My desire to see JZ meet an untimely end, is not from personal hate for the woman, no matter how dispicable I consider her to be, but from my concern for my daughter, grandchildren and all the other innocent victims now under her spell and those who will be in the future. I would not have any hate for a rabid dog, either, but would not hesitate to do whatever I could to protect myself, or others, from the dog.

I am sorry if my speaking of violence made some uncomfortable, and for that, I apologize. I was just letting off steam because I do feel helpless in this matter. Believe me, if I thought I could solve the problem, you would not be reading about it on this board, but in the newspaper, after the fact. I will try to be more understanding of the feelings of others.
Down with Judith Hampton Knight!

Return to “Family Members, Friends, Educators and the Cult Experience”