Message to Concerned Friends and Family Members

How to help if you have family or friends in RSE.
California Dreamin'

Message to Concerned Friends and Family Members

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

In another thread this question was addressed, but the answers became a discussion. I just want Concerned Friends and Family Members reading this forum to have my humble opinion on this question.

"Would RSE Members Drink the Kool Aid???"

YES:!:
tree

Unread post by tree »

you know, obviously, as with Glen's interview in the NVN made it sound as if one approached an RSE student and
asked them, "Will you drink the Kool Aid?", of course, they are going to say a resounding , "No!"
They would be completely flabbergasted and galled by such an approach.

BUT......

I can give you a few explicit hands-on examples that would cause such a riot within the group, they would do
just about anything without knowing what they are doing. I think this is a key point.

Let' say you are in an advanced tank. you are "really far into it" meaning, you are really really focused, thus far,
master, and you can have deep pride in that. So Master of Music starts playing either some really high energy
music OR some sort of enchanting music with a definite beat.......
and you have 600 or 700 people entrained
It is at THIS point, they will metaphorically, "drink the koolaid."

Take Assay ______, whatever it was, the first one we were allowed to "stay at the Ranch in the fabulous, wonderful vibes".
Happy, beat driven music was played, hats were thrown in the air, pillows were tossed about, colors of all shapes and sizes
filled the empty spaces between the participants and the ceiling ( this was pre ORB times).
The crowd was entirely electrified. I mean ELECTRIFIED. It was thee grandest high I had experienced
up to that point at the Ranch.
It was at this point, the crowd would do whatever it was that was asked of them. PERIOD.

It was several years later, when teachers were "appointed", that Master Of Music in her beginning lecture referred to riotous situations in the historic
rock and roll past where people were killed in this mob mentality.

I can't really say I experienced more examples of what I made above with the exception of wine ceremonies.
There, ANYTHING goes.
Drunken zealots is how I might describe the situation.
:shock:
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

I saw drunken red guards stumbling off to go break up fights that broke out between drunken students.

I don't believe all of them would drink the Kool-aid, but some of them...absolutely they would. Rambles might tell them the "codes to get outta here" and give them a drink to go with their C&E. How many times did Rambles tell students that their bodies should be a NO THING ???? What's the name of that meteor...ummm... Hale Bopp ? cult ? That's just what they said, too. The body is a no thing. Yeah, and it wasn't when it got dead in THAT cult, either.

So, so sad.

I do also understand the point about the groupthink mindset. Even during a drunken wine ceremony that goes on until some insane hour of the morning when people are sleeping, it's still most of the audience trying to sit there and master themselves, staying awake. The minority will walk out and go to their tents or RV's to get some shut-eye. That tells you something, too. Malleable.
tree

Unread post by tree »

Even during a drunken wine ceremony that goes on until some insane hour of the morning when people are sleeping, it's still most of the audience trying to sit there and master themselves, staying awake.

this too. Yup. Under the guise of "Mastering the body", meanwhile, jz, drunk as a skunk, chastises them for even going to the
bathroom or even blinking and blithering on and on a repeating herself like a total drunkard.
wow. why did I NOT think at the time that these actions of jz during wine ceremonies were really
just actions of a total drunk??!!
BECAUSE I WAS TAUGHT REPEATEDLY TO NOT QUESTION THE MASTER TEACHER! :roll:
Whatchamacallit

Tree said, "BECAUSE I WAS TAUGHT REPEATEDLY TO NOT QUESTION THE MASTER TEACHER!"

Oh, my. This is so important.

For those current students that whine that they are being slammed for saying they would drink the kool-aid, this is in part, why.

Another point: Not to sound judgmental at all...but seriously...(all of us), if we consider how many mothers with children are in any given audience for a minute. What of the primal, instinctive drive within a woman, to protect her children ? We hear in society, comments such as, "Don't mess with her babies; she's a lioness!", and related comments ? Yet, some parents, under the JZRambles influence, will give alcohol to their children, leave them alone in tents outdoors while they are off and away on the field or gridding the sky, force them to do disciplines even when they can (and many have) get physically hurt, etc. What happens to that maternal instinct, to where a woman will allow, or even yell at the children TO comply with the directives from the Rambler ?

It is, in my opinion, this very essence of innate instinct that gets disrupted, even in one of the most powerful bonds of LIFE (mother-child), that would allow the students to drink the kool-aid.

There is a disruption in normal thought. Doubt and self-preservation is sublimated in RSE students, imo.

Add the elements of the GOD-teacher, the wine, the music, the smooth talkin', and...give them reasons it's good for them not to be attached to their body, reasons it's TIME to go to the 23rd universe to be with Rambles, and we can probably win a bet we'd rather not, that the majority of them will drink the kool-aid.

I remember the first time I went to the tank and I was trembling all over. I had heard sheer horror stories about snakes in there, pitholes, water, etc., etc. But, I was being coerced into compliance; I was a TOUGH Goddy. I was going to master myself and show that tank a thing or two ! A huge group of us were huddled around the opening to the tank, and Rambles stood above us, and with a thundering voice, said, "Welcome to the Gates of HEEEEEEELLLLLLLL." I felt a wave of fear go through my stomach and though I might be sick. What's sick, is JZ Knight, and that is my opinion.

So, we were blind. But, now we see.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

What happens to that maternal instinct, to where a woman will allow, or even yell at the children TO comply with the directives from the Rambler ?

It is, in my opinion, this very essence of innate instinct that gets disrupted, even in one of the most powerful bonds of LIFE (mother-child), that would allow the students to drink the kool-aid.

There is a disruption in normal thought. Doubt and self-preservation is sublimated in RSE students, imo.
Let me give you an example of this...

Recently ?
There were several letters printed in the Yelm NV News.
both were sent by the same RSE supporter....
I once asked this same person the following question..
Are children who are raped and murdered creating that reality?
Absolutely... they created even that?.she said ..
without batting an eyelid.
:(
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Whatchamacallit

david said, "Recently ?
There were several letters printed in the Yelm NV News.
both were sent by the same RSE supporter....
I once asked this same person the following question..
Are children who are raped and murdered creating that reality?
Absolutely... they created even that"

yes, that reminds me of those tsunami victims...the poor wretches that deserved their deaths because they were "too stupid to know it was coming".

did jz deserve her last beau leaving her, because she was too stupid to know it was coming ?

NOT intended to sound mean, but i'm making a point here. what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

jz, the pain YOU feel at losing blue body, is no different than the pain others have felt at THEIR losses, WHATEVER THE LOSS IS, it hurts. yours is not special and others' "deserved". maybe the "purposeful good" is that you can possibly feel (???) what loss others have felt because of your greed and need.

he's not coming back. he probably just can't take the pretense anymore, the poor guy. good for him. courage, blue body.

the time i lost with my babies...is not coming back, either. hurts, doesn't it ?
G2G

Mumbai

Unread post by G2G »

I'm wondering if jzrk has addressed the victims in the Mumbai massacre as deserving their deaths since they were not "enlightened" enough to stay at home?
I certainly hope not. I would simply love to see her have a seminar in India, informing the people "she" is their Ram! Talk about a stampede of elephants headed her way.....

8) 8) 8)

A moment of thoughts and love for those who lost their lives in this recent tragedy. :cry:
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Whatchamacallit

G2G,

I would venture to say that given the teachings, we all create EVERYTHING, everything that happens to us. So, for them to suffer tragedy, they either did not have the smarts to change it, or they didn't know (intuit) enough to know better and avoid it.

Red Flag Moment: Why is it that those others didn't know and/or couldn't change their tragic ending since they were just so Unenlightened, but Rambles tells area students that they need to store food, water, build undergrounds houses,
since they can't manifest themselves out of their current timeline ?

Imagine that. But, Rambles has a shield of protection for them to keep t hem safe cuz what ? THEY deserve it ?

Good grief.

So much for fourth seal love of humanity and this Earth. It just doesn't jive. Well...yeah...I guess it does. $$$$$$$$$$$
ex

Unread post by ex »

i once woke up to "ram go ram "chanting.not goten the buildup i got aware of the similarety to "sieg heil "after goebels question "do you want the total war.only some has to be willing to do it the rest has to do it on gunpoint....
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

In Hinduism, "Ram" is the incarnation of Vishnu, who incarnates on earth when necessary. Krishna was also an incarnation of Vishnu. There were many other "avatars" - I have a book of all recognized. Ram was not the first incarnation of Vishnu (one part of the Hindu trinity). I often wonder. Does jzrk even know the story of Shiva and what a shiva "lingham" is? With that huge picture of Shiva high on the wall in the great hall, you'd think someone would know. Shiva is a part of the trinity also. There is Brahma, from which all arise (the "egg" in a manner of speaking), Vishnu who incarnates on earth to teach the people the true path, and Shiva. Yet they are monotheistic, since God is everywhere, God can take any form. The "elephant" god (this usage of the word "god' is used as probably what the catholic saints are) - back to the 'elephant god." That is the son of Shiva and his consort, Parvati. The two are one yet seperate as the embodiment of male/female. Ganesh, the 'elephant god' and son of Shiva and Parvati has his head lopped off, and it was replaced with that of an elephant. Hence, the statuettes of such. This is Hindu mythology, but there are those who do take this literally. Many would be surprised to see a swastika in Hindu temples as well. Hitler took that one, too.

Has anyone ever heard of Ram referring to Vishnu? Convenient for jzrk to have read obscure (then) books and apply it to her version for self gain. "Ramayana. Sounds nice. Maybe that wil be my name."

Good work, jzrk, until the world became smaller and more informed about others' belief systems and mythology!
:roll: :roll: :roll:
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Has anyone watched the movie "The Far Pavillions?" Takes place in colonial India. There is a sequence where the elderly husband dies, leaving his young wife who is about to perform suttee (sitting on the funeral pyre and being burned alive, and yes, this did happen in India a LOT and is outlawed). On her way to the pyre, she constantly repeated, "Ram-Ram, Ram-Ram, Ram-Ram" - I think you get the gist.

8) 8) 8)
DreamWeaver

Unread post by DreamWeaver »

Hi G2G,

she/he made a reference to VISHNU once. You can read it in the book "The Ancient Schools of Wisdom". She/he called him one of his "forefathers" (=Lemurian).
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Aha...so she did her "reading," and added her spin to it....

Would love to hear her speak Sanskrit - spontaneously - not just an "Om mani padme hum," either. The real deal.
But she can't.
8) 8) 8)

Return to “Family Members, Friends, Educators and the Cult Experience”