James fired

Ex-students can discuss their experiences with negative interactions from staff; former, current or volunteer positions.
Vanilla

James fired

Unread post by Vanilla »

After 19 years JZ fired James. He does security. He is the only one who has any credentials to be security, being in the military. Apparently he is hurt and confused about Jz . He says she is crazy. The school not what he believed it to be..Its so sad. Lot of people talking about it. I do not know why he got fired. I do know they were downsizing, but it may have been personal. Now he is treated like an outcast, like so many others and blamed and accused of wrong doing probably.

Also last night WA state's democratic party met at the school. What about that now?

What are you guys thoughts. James stood by JZ even when "Ramtha" badmouthed him repeatedly for years, Jz really loved him and I guess he was too much in his "first seal" you have heard Virginia's story. He is the only one qualified to work as security guard. Two decades. Maybe he will come here who knows. I would like to hear his story. He should write a book. I would buy it. About his life in the school and being with Jz. All the things he has seen.
Ockham

Re: James fired

Unread post by Ockham »

Best wishes to James.

I hope James doesn't feel bound up by the meritless RSE contract and that James will not be intimidated into holding back on his side of the story.

No doubt Judy thinks she's got some unflattering information she can use as blackmail against James in case he is forthwith about the goings on at RSE. Otherwise, Judy would have kept James on board to discourage public airing of RSE dirty laundry.

We can only hope....
Virginia

Unread post by Virginia »

I am very confused here guys. I don't know a "James" who is a security guard but it isn't James Flick. He hasn't worked for JZ for years except to show up on the tank and keep his apron strings knotted in place. You either mistakenly mixed two people up or ran two thoughts together. Please clarify.

Thanks.
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

Me too. Which James is it you are speaking of Vanilla? The James I know never worked security either, but as one of JZ's 'builders', and was always by JZ's side because they were a couple.
Kelku

Unread post by Kelku »

Same confusion here.
I only know of Mike Wright having a military background.
“Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud.”
- Sophocles
Eddie

Unread post by Eddie »

There was a security guard who worked at RSE that had a background in Air Force security ... loosely speaking he monitored the skies for jets while in the Air Force. I have no facts of this; its just what the security guard told me about one year ago when I was walking the property at night. I don't know his name, nor if he was the guy who was fired. But he let me use his night vision goggles ... which was pretty cool.

tree

Unread post by tree »

yes, there were two James.

James Flick.

And James in the " yellow guard" security.

This is sad to hear. She must have had a stick caught sideways because those security guys really do their job well.
tree

Unread post by tree »

right. and since there is no edit button on these forums,
for clarification, James Brandon was his name who was licensed to carry a gun on her property.
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Everyone

May be she found out he was a Republican
Robair
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

You guys are awesome. Super detectives. You fill in all the blanks.

One of her dogs got hurt while walking it. That is what I heard other people say around. It was an accident. I do not know anything else. I figure someone here can answer that if they know. Who knows what JZ's reasons are. But its not my point.

My point isnt about the firing. I just think that now this man could write a book, about how he was treated after working so long, and his years devoted in the school, serving JZ, the ups and downs, the betrayals, and who exactly is this "Ramtha" character, and I think it would sell. Now he is let go and is totally devastated and angry. He has nothing to lose. I would like to hear. I know JZ has lawyers but just because you work for someone doesnt mean they own you. Plenty of people write books, stories of their employers etc, like " Mommie Dearest" type.. and it is a fight but sometimes the fight to stop it, makes the story bigger..publicity helps.
I know he is going to need some support, leaving such a world of beliefs. All crashing down. Noowhere to go, noone to understand.. Will he be an outcast in the community? Where will he work next? I do not know but I can only imagine. I would hate to see all that knowledge just peter out. Its a few decades of brainwashing. Being so close to someone everyone treats as a god. There has to be bitterness there. I hope we hear from him. Like a video interview or something.

I am not here to threaten anything or anyone. I just think there are two sides of every story. We should all be heard. Corrected if need be, commented on, shared with the world our experience..what harm is there is hearing someone's truth?
tree

Unread post by tree »

James knows very well who he is dealing with.
It was a risk he was willing to take.

And ALL Yellow guards have NO affiliation with the school.
They only work there.

Very typical of jz.
Fire someone over a dog
or a waste basket that someone missed the mark on.

So typical.
Virginia

Unread post by Virginia »

Anyone that understands a sociopath knows when they are losing control they lash out on what they can control. Pick on the help JZ, class act. Hey I bet she had someone else fire him, she seldom has the decency to do it herself.
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

ALL yellow guards have NO affiliation with the school?
I know of at least 2 who were blue college.
tree

Unread post by tree »

during the time I attended RSE (19 yrs) as well as having worked there (7 years), a "yellow guard" could not be in school -
conflict of interests.
Scotty G HAD previously attended RSE but was not attending while employed as a "yellow guard".

The policy may have been changed after I left.

Red Guards are a whole 'nother matter.
ex

Unread post by ex »

that is a interesting detail. the yellow guards r mainly responsible for the safety. jz does not trust her own people with it. only in the are of indoctrination she let them work as red guards.
Cheryl

Unread post by Cheryl »

That clearly is jz's loss! James was a huge asset to the yellow guard. I worked with him as a pink leader and he was professional, dilagent and dependable. Perhaps his senority was costing too much money and it was cheaper to hire someone new and young? Anyway, it is good news in the broad sense for him. He can see more clearly the true colors of the person he was working for, and see that all his sacrifices were for naught. Being such a nice guy who does his job well, he can now get involved in a greater company.
Merida

Unread post by Merida »

James Brandon was a security Guard for 19 years for JZ, he was fired for supposedly
running over her dog, which was a fabrication for whatever her reasoning was at that
time. James realized that it was a blessing in disguise and is now very happy and
relieved he no longer works there. Too much drama and bad treatment of staff is
something he is happy to put behind him. He was the only guard there with a proper military background and was certified by the State and well versed in WA State Law. A lot of the
staff were sad to see him go and told him so, he was a loyal and solid rock for many.
freemind

Unread post by freemind »

Hello and Merry Christmas.
James was the best person that JZ had in RSE, He always helped everybody and is for many years one of my best friend and like family to me.
Your lost JZ.

Return to “About Staff & Cult Leaders: Its All About Me”