Private Sessions with Ramtha up for bid

Ex-students can discuss their experiences with negative interactions from staff; former, current or volunteer positions.
Wakeup-Call

Private Sessions with Ramtha up for bid

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

http://www.rse-auctions.com/

Not that we didn't see this coming once the CSE fundraiser took in $170,000 for an hour with Ramtha.

JZ's gotta find the people who'd be willing to pay 1 billion dollars for a share in the Ramtha franchise with no voting rights.
ordinarymind

Unread post by ordinarymind »

Yeah, I just got the email about this in my in-box now and feel disgusted by it. I keep "unsubscribing" to the email list but somehow keep getting re-subscribed . ..guess I'm not focusing hard enough on unsubscribing! I just feel so appalled at this obvious money grab that, again I wonder how could I ever have been involved in this "ancient school of wisdom". So sad, JZ, so very sad.
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Private Sessions with Ramtha up for bid ..........

Yeah, the handwriting was on the wall. She can't resist a chance to go Make Some Moola.

How low can she go ? Why isn't she DONATING an hour with Ramtha, and then drawing a name out of a basket for who wins ? So not her style to reach out and GIVE to others, though.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
tree

Unread post by tree »

This was SUCH an obvious play on a happen chance "gesture" by the channel for CSE.
I am sure there was some kind of stipulation that she got such and such a % for "donating" her time
to the cause, because, you know her jean jacket fetched a nice penny or two.

THis is SO obvious.
journeythroughramthaland

Unread post by journeythroughramthaland »

Geeez,
Obviously, the coffers need to be filled during a down economy. Hmmmmm, I wonder, if JZ can schedule to channel at specific times, then perhaps "he" could show up at at any time dependant on her wishes. That would kind of eliminate that r is in control of when it shows up or not, no???
"I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education."
-William Mizner
journeythroughramthaland

terms and conditions

Have a look at the terms and conditions.....

Of course in typical RSE style, the terms and conditions can be changed at any time and it is the registrants responsibility to keep checking the web site to keep up with the changes, that won't matter though because it will be too late because you agreed to the terms and conditions by using the web site!!!

Like saying here are the terms and conditions, they are whatever we say they are and we can change them at anytime wouldn't you just love to "agree" to that?
What a load of crap!
-William Mizner
Whatchamacallit

Okay, so I am confused. Probably just the aftereffects of the cult, I suppose !

Seriously...

RED FLAG FOLKS...

Why is it that we've heard JZ talk to the audience about how she couldn't channel because it can only happen when they BOTH agree to it, and sometimes Ramtha doesn't agree so he doesn't show up. OR, he sees a better timeline for it, so he may show up another time.

YET, when it means that JZ can elicit big bucks from a student for a Private Reading, she's going on the premise that Ramtha will WANT TO show up ???

So, if the big dude decides HE is not "into" doing readings (why isn't the student reading their OWN future ????), then does she give refunds for that ??? She doesn't give refunds for anything else, so it could be a new trend !!!

What's next ?
JZ, dahhhling ~ how's about selling tickets to see Miriah-Ah-Moon show up over the ranch ? SURELY, YOU, dear, have full control over your reality so you can Make It Happen ? For the reader; Miriah-Ah-Moon is Ramtha's personal UFO from the Andromeda star system.

JZ dear....do we get commission here for coming up with good ideas for you to make more money ? How's 'bout auctioning off timelines ? Another potential source of revenue for ya.
Wakeup-Call

omg, Whatcha - that's a great idea for JZ! Auction off Ramtha's runners!!

I wish she would...maybe her greed and craziness would finally be transparent enough for students to question what is going on.
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

According to the UK-Ramtha website, JZR's jacket went for $7,500. :roll:
journeythroughramthaland

So, if the big dude decides HE is not "into" doing readings (why isn't the student reading their OWN future ????), then does she give refunds for that ??? She doesn't give refunds for anything else, so it could be a new trend !!!
According to the terms and conditions, lets say one of the "current " students wins the bid and somehow it gets around the questions he/she were going to ask and JZ/r didn't like it because the answers might expose her/his ineptness, they could just change the rules and not appear and there would be NO REFUNDS that is the chance one takes by participating.
-William Mizner
Whatchamacallit

JTR,

You mean questions such as, "What did I eat for breakfast two days ago ?"

LoL

JTR, stop stirring the pot, will you !?
journeythroughramthaland

In your time and counting, methinks it was 48 of your hours ago, you feasted on the juice from the container that comes from the entity you call chicken, you caused chaos with this liquid to form what you call scrambled, now that you have accomplished this, know you that I will do the same to your brain!! Lol
-William Mizner
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

:?: :?: :?: Ramtha has a spaceship? :? Why would an "ascended" being require a spaceship, when it could travel anywhere, anytime with a mere thought? What about the torsion field and golden egg teachings? Miriah Ah Moon? I thought the big guy had to learn English.

I don't even want to think about the time and money I wasted over a year! I just keep reading more and more contradictions of what I saw, heard, and read.

I want a refund! :) :) :)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Whatchamacallit

G2G,

We all deserve FULL REFUNDS. Travel expenses, event fees, car rental, hotel fees, etc., etc.

Oh, yeah !
Whatchamacallit

JTR,

You picked up on a timeline 12 hours ago or so......the chicken was LAST night ! Good job ! You're getting closer.

LOL
Wakeup-Call

I would LOVE it if these "audiences" didn't sell at all...or at least only went for $10k...nothing near the CSE auction of $170k

Listing Format: Auction
Current price : $10,000.00
# of bids: 0
Closes: 13 Days, 16 Hours +
Started: 9/5/2008 4:25:29 PM
Ends: 9/24/2008 5:00:00 PM

And I am REALLY hoping devoted students like I was, get disgusted and start questioning why their "beloved teacher" (who always said he'd come talk to you at the event if he had something that was important to address) would suddenly be up for sale.
Whatchamacallit

Wakeup said, "And I am REALLY hoping devoted students like I was, get disgusted and start questioning why their "beloved teacher" (who always said he'd come talk to you at the event if he had something that was important to address) would suddenly be up for sale."

Excellent point.

Yet another hypocrisy.
tree

Unread post by tree »

of course, while a student, one is ever hoping and praying he comes talks to you.

At the same time, you'd give an arm and a leg for a private (um.....oop! did that come out almost
wrong?! :twisted: )

Return to “About Staff & Cult Leaders: Its All About Me”