RSE Aerial Photos 2007

Please support the RSE whistleblowers and citizen journalism and voice your concerns here. Act collectively and hold JZ Knight and the Thurston County public officials accountable for fraud and human rights abuse at RSE. This is about accountability and pursuing justice.
Qui tacet consentire
David McCarthy
Site Admin

RSE Aerial Photos 2007

Unread post by David McCarthy »

RSE School Campus 2.jpg
RSE School Campus 1 Nov 7 07.jpg
RSE Main Campus Area.jpg
RSE Campground Thomson Creek Nov 7 07.jpg
RSE Campground 4 Nov 7 07.jpg
RSE Campground 3 Nov 7 07 a.jpg
RSE Campground 2 Nov 7 07.jpg
RSE RV Park Nov 7 07.jpg
RSE 2008 aerial photos 5 of 5.jpg
RSE 2008 aerial photos 4 of 5.jpg
RSE 2008 aerial photos 1 of 5.jpg
RSE 2008 aerial photos 2 of 5.jpg
RSE 2008 aerial photos 3 of 5.jpg
JZ Knights RSE Yelm compound and Chateau Aerial Photos 2007.
LEFT Click to ENLARGE,
RIGHT Click to DOWNLOAD.
RSE 2008 aerial photos 5 of 5.jpg
RSE 2008 aerial photos 4 of 5.jpg
RSE 2008 aerial photos 3 of 5.jpg
RSE 2008 aerial photos 2 of 5.jpg
RSE 2008 aerial photos 1 of 5.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Vanilla

Re: RSE Aerial Photos 2007

Unread post by Vanilla »

This is really really scary stuff. Scares me to pieces. It looks like a cult compound. I would be scared of another Waco TX. Please JZ just give it up soon, for the love of your students.

By the way. I hear Ramtha told his guests at a feast to buy $60,000 grand worth of toys for kids. For this Xmas event to give to them. He told instead of paying for your feast, take the 60 grand and buy kids presents. To be given out at Xmas. Ramtha gets his disciples to pay for it. How generous for having a free feast. Its the same people every time I bet who go. Ramtha is Santa this year. His elves buy the toys though. This will convince the whole city of Yelm to come to make for an awesome photo op. Ramtha and his beloved followers of the future. The kids who talk about seeing orbs and talking to Ramtha every morning on their walk.

I am so sad.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Masters have to build their underground shelters 200 feet from water. Maybe not? Thats a pretty serious stream raging about 20 feet from the raft of tents! The stream is especially visible in the first photo from February 2007. Check out the ramsters strolling blithely over the bridges over the river. So much for fearing water. It doesn't look like any of of ramsters are looking up to make sure they aren't about to be zorched by death rays emanating from UFOs hanging out over Judy's ranch.

Thanks, David, for posting the great photos.
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

David -

Perhaps you can re-post these photos on another thread as well as this one. I just came across them and I can see they've been posted for quite a while now. They re-inforce for me that this place is a potential disaster-in-the-making from a safety standpoint, especially with all of the safety and health violations occurring on the premises.

I can remember people being too fatigued to relieve themselves in the port-a-potties in the middle of the night while wearing blinders and simply doing their business in the middle of the night anywhere they wanted to. They didn't want to risk getting lost on their way to and from the toilets. Very, very unsanitary, especially in the heat of the summer and in the overall damp conditions in winter.

CD
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Hi California Dreamin'
Sure....
I will post them on our legal thread page..... :idea:

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....

Return to “Lawsuits & Court cases - JZK,Inc - latest lawsuit - RSE Music Copyright Infringments”