RSE NDA / Confidentiality agreement

Please support the RSE whistleblowers and citizen journalism and voice your concerns here. Act collectively and hold JZ Knight and the Thurston County public officials accountable for fraud and human rights abuse at RSE. This is about accountability and pursuing justice.
Qui tacet consentire
Ockham

RSE NDA / Confidentiality agreement

Unread post by Ockham »

Just wondering: does anybody have the text of the NDA that RSE requires attendees to sign? I did not have the opportunity to acquire a copy of the ageement for future reference when I had the chance to read it in 2007.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: RSE NDA / Confidentiality agreement

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Hi Ockham,
Is this the RSE document you are looking for?

View topic - RSE's Conditions of Participation Document Registration Form
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=41

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
tree

Unread post by tree »

With all of my critical thinking back in order,
I have just re-read the entire contents of this agreement.

THIS IS ABSURD to agree to this.

legally, a lawyer has to know people are brain washed and under duress while signing this piece of crap!!

this is really maddening to read this and know that we all actually signed our names and initials.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Thanks, Tree, for the information.

I think it would be hard to cause pain for RSE over compliance issues. It is too easy for corrupt officials to make pre-scheduled friendly inspections that give RSE enough time to feign compliance with what RSE has been told in advance is about to be inspected.

The one, "good," thing is that Judy Knight is on video tape clearly giving orders to turn off smoke alarms. Whether or not turning off alarms is practical possibility for the staff is another issue. Whether or not the staff followed orders really can't be known from the tape. Still the tape might be enough motivation for action if the right person saw the tape.

My feeling is the best bet would be to go after RSE on an issue that would not be easy to quickly paper over or feign compliance. That would be the claim that the so-called arena is a 2000 person venue - something that RSE says boldly on its own web site. I can't speak for any architectural changes made in the last few years, but the one time I did see the arena, it certainly did not look like there were sufficient exits to evacuate 2000 people in a timely manner. The risk is multiplied exponentially by the fact that the arena is not merely a theater, but rather a residence hall where the patrons bring in piles of supplies sufficient for a several day stay insdie the arena.

The fire risk is something not to be taken lightly. The 1977 Kentucky Beverly Hills Supper Club fire points out what can go wrong in a facility with too few exits and a lot of smoke producing material available. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beverly_Hi ... _Club_fire 120 people died in the Kentucky fire, many crushed to death at the exits. Ironically, the fire apparently started in the Zebra Room.
tree

Unread post by tree »

My feeling is the best bet would be to go after RSE on an issue that would not be easy to quickly paper over or feign compliance. That would be the claim that the so-called arena is a 2000 person venue - something that RSE says boldly on its own web site. I can't speak for any architectural changes made in the last few years, but the one time I did see the arena, it certainly did not look like there were sufficient exits to evacuate 2000 people in a timely manner.
it was convenient, when the old fire marshall (before he died) lived on the hill behind the ranch.
The staff was alerted before the marshall would come down to see if jz was complying.
it just so "happened" that "Ramtha" would then send the students outside for a break or a "discipline."

"See? We are complying to the 999 occupant rule."

Return to “Lawsuits & Court cases - JZK,Inc - latest lawsuit - RSE Music Copyright Infringments”