Wayne Allen Geis RSE Sex Predator

Please support the RSE whistleblowers and citizen journalism and voice your concerns here. Act collectively and hold JZ Knight and the Thurston County public officials accountable for fraud and human rights abuse at RSE. This is about accountability and pursuing justice.
Qui tacet consentire
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Wayne Allen Geis RSE Sex Predator

Unread post by David McCarthy »

On 123rd Ave SE Yelm, JZ Knight keeps a warehouse full of valuable antiques. "the collection"
The warehouse is owned by the father of the girl rapped by Wayne Geis.
JZ Knight refused to testify against Geis claiming herself to be a spiritual leader with "priest-penitent privilege with confession protection.
What kind of man would continue to do business with JZ Knight who refused to testify or give evidence that would have convicted Wayne Geis of raping his daughter?
How come the Judge didn't slam JZ Knight and her cronies for hiding behind religion when clearly RSE is a corporation for profit?
Wayne Geis got off..moved his "acting school" to the east coast where he continues to this day to sexually abuse children.
The whole sordid event still turns my stomach...
David.
A Ramtha Member indicated that she witnessed the confession of Wayne Allen (Geis) and his common law wife as they were indicating that they had sexually abused and raped the victim. The statement of Wayne Allen (Geis) and his wife were made in front of approximately 800 people at a gathering at the Ramtha School of Enlightment near Yelm, Wa.
J. Z. Knight - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Z._Knight

The EnlightenMeFree 'EMF' Message Board • View topic - Wayne Allen Geis Acting Cult
http://enlightenmefree.com/phpBB3/viewt ... f=30&t=140

Information on the Wayen Allen (Geis) Process
http://www.wayneallenprocess.com/41410.html
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
ex

Re: some of where your RSE tuition was going

Unread post by ex »

it was geis lawyers who prevented the filmed material of this evening going into evidence with this twist. jz was realy challenged she could not admit knowledge of things on stage with her as ramtha. she allways claimed to leave the body and the teachings are not diluted through her persona. of course ramtha could not appear in front of a court that would have blow open that she is a fraud. the rape of the girl didn't matter compared to loosing her income as a channel. ramtha also made predictions at this evening which later opened my eyes to the real character and abilities of the, in that time, a hero to me: he threatened geis and his partner to take them down. promised them that there is a prison sentence waiting for them. geis got away so much for jzrs predictions.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

RSE playing with matches ...

Hi ex,
it was geis lawyers who prevented the filmed material of this evening going into evidence with this twist.
of course... Geis's lawyer would try to block all evidence gainst their client but...
The main point I am attempting to convey is...
JZ Knight refused to attend court as a witness or to hand over the crucial evidence needed that would have convicted Wayne Geis of raping the child.
also the fact..and just as disturbing... the girls father 'as with most RSE students' tactically and tacitly agreed with this! :sad:
Ultimately, the admissibility of evidence is left up to the judgement of the court.
Lewis County Deputy Prosecutor Toynbee didnt want to call JZ Knight-Ramtha as a witness! Bloody fool.. he was handled by JZ Knight! :sad:
I spoke to him by phone last year.. he didn’t seem to give two hoots about the eventual outcome of his botched case.
The man was either incompetent or told to back off...?
Either way ...it's another glaring example of a lost opportunity for the authorities to nail JZ Knight.
Knight then invited Geis, Martin, and the girl’s family to attend a retreat for Ramtha students.....
Knight-Ramtha called the couple to the stage and interrogated them in front of the crowd for more than an hour, according to the court records
Lewis County Deputy Prosecutor Andrew Toynbee said he doesn't think Knight will be called to testify because she doesn't recall the confession
2000 Seattle Post-Intelligencer...
we are asked to believe that she had no knowledge of a letter sent to her by a 14-year-old girl telling her that one of Knight's followers had raped her. She says she hadn't seen the letter
When the house burns down it will be too late to ask.....who left the child playing with matches in the RSE closet?
Lewis County Deputy Prosecutor Andrew Toynbee is one of them.

David

Joe Szimhart - Wayne Allen geis
http://jszimhart.com/theater_cult
ex

Unread post by ex »

i don't disagree that especially this case shows what a lowlife jzr in each personification is. i just did wanna throw in what i remember from this evening. what has to be mentioned too that this was the prosecuted case. i know for sure there was one more girl. she was 18 so it probably didn't count. this guy got away with it and was just doing the same on the east coast. sorry to hijack this post but this story, even so i was rely fresh at rse showed me that something is very wrong there. ramtha was way to political and without any power.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

sorry to hijack this post but this story....
me too Ockham..sorry about that..
but in JZ Knights RSE neighborhood everything is connected within a huge web of deceit and coverups.
And this strand is particularly nasty.
When it comes to JZ Knight using a sexually abused child who turned to her for protection and guidance only to be used again as an RSE stage prop!
Then with her RSE cohorts... helping Wayne Geis a confessed child sex predator to walk free...
sends shivers of sadness and anger deep into my soul. :sad:

David

Information on the Wayen Allen (Geis) Process
http://www.wayneallenprocess.com/41392.html
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

This discussion is good. David, maybe you can change the title or split the thread to make it easier for people to find. This thread is important because it shows clearly that, 'Ramtha,' can not be real. Knight was willing to hang a child out to dry in to protect the myth.

What Ex said is very important to note. Even if, 'Ramtha,' did exist, it makes no sense for, 'Ramtha,' to be in the midst of a worldly political fray. Even more importantly, 'Ramtha,' is powerless or unwilling to sort it out.

This point about the powerlessness is further shown in the incident that Kensho wrote about. A severe illness swept through an event at Knight's ranch. Is not the ranch is supposed to be consecrated ground? Why would a sickness sweep through it? Clearly such a thing would not be a creation of the masters. Clearly again, 'Ramtha,' does not ehave any physical power. The RSE staff told the masters not to give any assistance to sick people, but rather wait for medical help from off site. It is pretty clear RSE's fear was not that the sickness would spread, bur rather they were worried about somehow being dragged into a legal situation. Why would, 'Ramtha,' be unwilling or unable to solve the problem. Simple: 'Ramtha,' does not exist.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

re Geis:
as far as i know, he still operates out of NJ near NYC but with only a one or two 'sex-slave' like yong adult female devotees. Since i did that workshop for his 'acting school' that got 9 of the 12 out, he's been compromised. I keep this webpage, the only thing on the Net that shines any light on him, up:
http://www.jszimhart.com/theater_cult

These small cults run by psychopaths are under the radar in cult studies and the news.

another one, Onaxis, fell apart but the leaders still have a few German supporters that keep them living well enough. Lately, Lee and Suz Harris-Onaxis are trying to infiltrate a small church in Clayton, GA to gain more devotees. Lee Harris like Geis was big into Ramtha, as you may recall.
http://jszimhart.com/channeling_cult
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Thanks Joe for the update on Geis.
I met him in RSE around 1993; he certainly had musical talent and imbued a warm fatherly figure personality.
I was totally shocked to find out it was him and his wife that raped the child,
but this is the thing about predator sociopaths they are so damn hard to spot and often hide behind the most beautiful facades.
This discussion is good. David, maybe you can change the title or split the thread to make it easier for people to find. This thread is important because it shows clearly that, 'Ramtha,' cannot be real. Knight was willing to hang a child out to dry in to protect the myth.
it was kind of hard to spilt without losing 'the thread'.
So the whole thread has been moved to our RSE LEGAL ISSUES page, even though it could just as easy fit into our abuse at RSE thread.
Ockham…
Your presence on EMF is very much appreciated.
Thank you for reaching out to help others.

David.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

I wonder why she is not selling this stuff to "masters". Unless she realizes that they have no more money left- her students in the school. That speaks volumes as to her disciplines for wealth dont work. Placing imaginary dollar signs in imaginary grids in the sky every morning at 630 in the field for an hour. You stare at a candle and place the dollar sign in it. For an hour. Morning and evening. They must not work if she has to go to California to sell stuff.

Return to “Lawsuits & Court cases - JZK,Inc - latest lawsuit - RSE Music Copyright Infringments”