1. There is no department for customer/students complaints or concerns. There is no phone number or email listed to contact a representative directly for customer dissatisfaction. The emails on the website are for purchases of events (classes), products, or media.
2. Neither J.Z. Knight, the channel for Ramtha, nor Ramtha, the teacher can be contacted directly.
3. Letters directed to J.Z Knight do not generally appear to be answered. I have heard from a former student that inner circle staff censor the mail for J.Z. Knight and she only reads selected items. The former student has had contact with inner circle staff.
4. The JZ Knight/RSE organization does not appear to take any accountability at all for what Ramtha teaches, or presents to the student body. Some of that is extremely questionable.
5. The organization does not have any ?Code of Practice? to ensure the rights of students to get value from what is offered.
6. There is no evaluation of long-term customer satisfaction and there appears to be no interest at all in investigating why enormous numbers of students no longer attend. (Currently there are 3,000 students. Tens of thousands have attended. ) It is in direct conflict with the short-term customer evaluation. (See example 1A.)
A variety of incidences do not indicate that a dissatisfied customer base will be accommodated at all.
7. A student I know of has been permanently expelled from this school for breaching supposed conditions of attendance without having a fair hearing, or the ability to present their case in a suitable fashion. There was also the threat of legal action against this person.
8. The organization is the only one of its kind. Students are fearful of being permanently, or temporarily, expelled or having the threat of legal action being taken against them for objecting to RSE/J.Z. Knight/ Ramtha for a variety of reasons.
9. Students have been forcibly removed from the premises for disagreeing with administrative procedure (see example 1C.)
10. Two teachers, appointed by Ramtha to teach Beginning classes, have been very harshly treated by the organization. Both were very dedicated students of more than 20 years duration. One was severely humiliated and her position in the organization terminated. The other has been dismissed with pending legal action. Both had been teaching for many years. Basically J.Z. Knight has copyrighted the teachings and no one else has the right to disseminate them. As I understand it this is the basis of the disagreement. The former teacher is also a public figurehead and after more than two decades of study he is not permitted to impart what he has learned. A former student with whom I have communication has direct contact with one of the teachers.
11. The administrators in RSE are just prone to telling any objectors that they create reality (the basis of the teachings is that you create everything in your life) and anything the organization does is a product of that person?s creation. In effect there is no accountability of the organization at all. Therefore to rectify your situation you must change your attitude. It never appears to occur to them that if a product/service is offered that there ought to be accountability for it. The ?create your reality? attitude is a convenient excuse for taking no responsibility for what is offered by the organization.
12. There is a very aggressive marketing agenda despite the absence of long ?term substantiation of the benefits of what is taught.
13. If someone has paid for a class (they call it an event) there are no refunds given, or transfers to another class, even if someone has a very good reason they cannot make it.
14. There have been a couple of incidences that I have heard about where an injured/ ill student is ignored by Ramtha. (See example 1B.)
15. The teacher, Ramtha, is the ultimate authority of the tuition. RSE staff and most current students accommodate what he says. The staff that cannot endure the things they witness end up leaving in disgust.
16. Ramtha has exhibited physical and emotional abuse of students
and the student body in general accommodates this behaviour. He is regarded as an ascended, omnipotent being even though he never demonstrates what he teaches. Anyone challenging him is removed from the class.
17. The channel, J.Z Knight is the ultimate authority for the administration of the education.
18. FACTNet (Fight Against Coercive Tactics Network) appears to be the only place for public objection against this organization. Website?http://www.factnet.org/cgi-bin/discus/discus.cgi
. There are many student objections under the heading of Ramtha?s School of Enlightenment.
1A. This quote is taken from the Ramtha?s School of Enlightenment website. A survey is presented at the first event that students attend. The event usually last 8 days. Students have this assessment because they are given the theory of how they have created their life and how to reformulate it. Suddenly they understand how to get rid of all of those things they don?t want in their life and bring into their lives all of those unfulfilled dreams. Student numbers have been consistently around 2,500 to 3,500 over the years. These numbers do not reflect this assessment.
Since 1999, Ramtha?s School of Enlightenment (RSE) has presented over 50 Beginning Retreats to over 7,000 people in ten different countries. And in surveys taken over the past three years, 84% - 90% of the students reported that the Beginning Retreat was "the greatest week of their life, so far."
1B. A former student sent this to me. It refers to an incident that occurred when students are blindfolded and put into a labyrinth with 8-foot high walls. The ladders go over the walls and there can be 1000 people or more in the labyrinth at the same time.
Another example of complaints being ignored is the type when a student gets injured.
They created their reality excuse.
A student told me this story.
While in the tank she foolishly decided to jump from the top of a ladder, she was convinced she was would be safe, she broke her ankle and laid on the ground screaming in agony and calling for help, "Ramtha" shouted directly at her to shut up, there is nothing wrong with you he bellowed, all the while other students were falling over her.... and the RSE staff ignored her... eventually they realized she was seriously hurt and taken to hospital...