New post from Bettye Johnson and reply:

Please support the RSE whistleblowers and citizen journalism and voice your concerns here. Act collectively and hold JZ Knight and the Thurston County public officials accountable for fraud and human rights abuse at RSE. This is about accountability and pursuing justice.
Qui tacet consentire
Virginia

New post from Bettye Johnson and reply:

Unread post by Virginia »

WORDS HAVE POWER

This past week I sent out an email regarding former student of RSE, Virginia Coverdale who is attempting to bring down this great school. I have contemplated this and realize that she needs help

as her mind is filled with anger and yes, fear. I am choosing to fear no evil and the word ‘evil’ is the back side of ‘live’. I am choosing to send her the healing power of the love frequency and I will

not accept her anger or her hatred. What she sends out is only the pain she holds within herself and it could be she is a wounded Soul. I remember reading the book The Red Lion. .

In my email I gave the videos she has placed on YouTube. By clicking on ‘dislike’, we can let it be known that these videos are not appropriate. In order to do this, we have to give a

name and a Gmail address, click on the comments and hit ‘dislike.’

We are living in turbulent, but awesome times and it is up to each of us to be as objective of the evil that is happening in this world. I have said that it was Gandalf, who said to the Balrog,

“You cannot pass.” I received another email that has another Gandalf quote similar and includes the word “bind”. One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them,
One ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Ring#Inscription The word “bind” brings back memories when I was an active minister of

Divine Science in the early 1980’s.. My husband and I often watched the Christian Broadcasting program to understand their methods of healing.

We viewed a program where a woman shared her out-of-body experience. Another was a preacher who touched a woman’s forehead to heal her. She fell over backwards. Then we heard of a healing symposium to be held at the Anaheim, CA Convention Center and decided to go in order to learn more about healing. When one of the preachers invited anyone who wanted to learn to ‘speak in tongues,’ to come down and stand below the stage. My husband and I decided to experience this. A woman standing behind me began crying and saying “The devil won’t let me do it.” I remembered a statement from the Christian program, “I bind you!” I turned around and told her to say this. She did and immediately she began speaking in tongues. As for my husband and me, we did not learn to speak in tongues. It was a great lesson in seeing how the ‘other side of the coin’ dealt with healing. Apparently some Christian churches use the word “bind”.

The devil is nothing more than fear. Anyone of us can say, “I bind you” to those who attempt to ‘bring us down,’ or when we see a political sign that is in opposition to what we believe in,

such as those supported by ALEC. We can easily say to ourselves, “I bind you. You cannot win.” Words have power and it is up to the individual to be selective.

Bettye
Virginia

Re: New post from Bettye Johnson and reply:

Dear Bettye, thank you so much for your concern but if you are to send healing to anyone please save it for the manipulated followers of RSE who are clearly in dire need of help. I myself did not even realize how bad things had digressed there with your drunken leader who can not even keep up her own charade up anymore. I have been watching the event where she says "fucking Jew", "fuck all you Catholics" berates Linda Evans, Sherry, Fred and other fine people. This is cult leader derogation 101. She says the Christians are going to try to assassinate her". Fear mongering, create a common enemy, create panic. Cult leader 101. I am saddened that you could listen to that sick gibberish for hours and not be outraged.

Please also remember this husband stealing cheating home wrecking creep has no right to judge anyone. Scamtha saying she only could sleep with someone she was married to I think really meant someone who was married to someone else. Best of luck to you and anyone that has lost their way so much that they continue to pay for this clear and obvious fraud to spew her hate. Also, we now have a copy of the unedited 17 hour sick rant that will go down in the history books I'm sure.
Paul

Unread post by Paul »

RSE has no power.
Scamtha is a joke.
Poor followers are binded to listen to dribbled ramblings.
Calling RSE a cult might be a compliment at this stage.
The Days to Come are here . . . by leaving Yelm.
The tyrant and false guru Judith JZ Knight has fallen.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Bless you Virginia, for such a wonderful and obvious answer. Clearly this letter is of a brainwashed soul. Only to add the brainwahed ramble to the followers. The school has tried to manipulate emotions for so long, allowing the the zombie like responses and following. I have to say anger in a healthy dose is quite healing.

To J.z., yes I am angry. As many of us are. I am angry you have scammed my family. The people I love more than anything! What you have taken them down to. How they so believed. How they are so always afraid of the world. How they live for unicorns, rainbows and raining gold coins that never come. How they listen to your drunk rants and have compassion and love for your black, empty, heart!!! To take control of the mind, of good people. They once really did have a importance in this world. To take real, intellegent, caring, helpful individuals, that were real healers, down to negleted, deteriorated health. They could have been helped with medical care. They so believed they would heal themselves. I have documented proof on that!

The school is a scam and should be a shame to the community as well as to the world!
Virginia

Agenda 21 is what ALEC and the Freedom Foundation are fighting against. Still think they are a bad organization Bettye?
You have been lied to by the lowest informed women on the planet, JZ Knight.

http://current.com/community/93928680_s ... nda-21.htm
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Thank you Virginia.

Ms. Johnson's rant is a little hard to follow... Since Bettye supports her position with two foctional, albeit good , works of literature, might I suggest this page from Gargantua and Pantagruel:

http://books.google.com/books?id=SvDB9h ... CC0Q6AEwAg

Hmm.... Sounds a bit like a fortelling of KZ Knight doesn't it?
Paul

Unread post by Paul »

Let me get this straight. Ramtha is a 35,000 year old warrior, who conquered 2/3 the planet, and cut off a million heads. And then one night while he is looking into the fire, transcends his mind through space-time, and channels thru JZ Knight in 2012 ... AND the words he speaks are in direct support of Agenda 21 ... a global agenda to limit individual rights.

Really?
Marie

Unread post by Marie »

This is pretty funny. Coincidentally, someone I know -- completely impartial, a professor I had for an english class -- lives near Yelm and she says that to everyone in that area, RSE is known as a big joke.
"That's me in the corner -- losing my religion" -- REM
seriously

Unread post by seriously »

Oh my God. Where to begin? Bettye, you obviously have no idea how crazy you sound to sane people. I did enjoy your Lord of the Rings quote to solidify your argument. Funny. Here's one you can add to your repertoire: "I find your lack of faith disturbing" Darth Vader.

"I bind you." It's so bizarre and frustrating to have conversations with people that think saying something like I bind you or So be it have these magical powers. For my feelings on this, see Rooster's post above. Thanks Rooster. We have a lot in common. I too deeply resent JZ for her negative impact on the lives of my family (parents, sister and now niece) and I.
preeatenna

Unread post by preeatenna »

Dear Bettye, since we are playing the quotation game, I will remind you of another Tolkien quote from "The Lord of the Rings" -

"Not all those who wander are lost'

And another quotation for you to ponder from JK Rowling"s, "Harry the Potter" (as Scamtha refers to him) -

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good"
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

Oh Bettye, you poor lost soul, how I do feel for the situation you have gotten yourself into, but it isn't too late for you to save yourself from the clutches of jz and her fools. If you truly feel that there is a ramtha, and that jz is its channel, what is it about an ex student posting videos on an internet site that has you so upset. This 35000 year old warrior tyrant god needs Bettye in Yelm to dislike youtube videos to keep the wheels of rse from falling off? The all powerful, all knowing 1/13th jesus, god of islam, blahblahblah is under the protection of ramsters feverishly clicking dislike, don't you understand the ridiculous, futile and humorous nature of this? Man, that place must be held together with duct tape and bailing wire if jz is reaching out to her hardcore internet user cronies like some silly high school popularity contest. A few discerning, honest, eye opening videos about the true nature of jz knight is rse's cryptonite? That place really is coming unhinged. Its about time, keep up the great work Virginia.
One more thing Bettye, an appropriate quote for this post of yours:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Albert Einstein
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Bettye thinks she is such a prophet. A wise old crone. Grandmother wisdom. Sold her books in Blue Bottle. Has the weekly email list newsletter.
"We live in turbulent times". Virginia is the devil. Evil, the opposite of live. She knows everything. Let's curse Virginia, " I bind you!"
In the name of the blue body. Make a blue star over Virginia everybody. Virginia is speaking in tongues to the press. Needs spellcasting by witch of RSE, Bettey, I BIND YOU.

TOO FUNNY
ex

Unread post by ex »

i always wondered how democracy get handled by a 35000 year old tyrant. clearly not up to date.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

EX- JZ KNIGHT as Ramtha could always say in his time 35,000 years ago racism was ok. Back then everybody did it.

Return to “Lawsuits & Court cases - JZK,Inc - latest lawsuit - RSE Music Copyright Infringments”