Re: EMF members help to expose JZK,Inc fraud & illegal acti

Please support the RSE whistleblowers and citizen journalism and voice your concerns here. Act collectively and hold JZ Knight and the Thurston County public officials accountable for fraud and human rights abuse at RSE. This is about accountability and pursuing justice.
Qui tacet consentire
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

Unread post by EMFWebmaster »

EMF Members Affidavits to Expose RSE of illegal activities
We are calling on our EMF community to come forward with first hand testimonials and affidavits to help expose JZ Knight and her RSE directors
of fraud, abuse and illegal activity at JZK,Inc and RSE.
All correspondence sent to EMF will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Please forward all communications and affidavits through EMF only
Email: enlightenmefree@gmail.com
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

Affidavit Document for EE and EMF Members.

We have prepared an affidavit form for our EMF members.
Please request by Email for a PDF copy: enlightenmefree@gmail.com
or, Right 'click' on image to download and to print.
An “Affidavit” form must be completed, in narrative form as detailed as possible in describing
what you witnessed and believe to be illegal activity that occurred with JZ Knight, and associates and or at RSE, Inc.
Sign it in the presence of a notary. Your bank may offer this service for free.
Please have the form copied to PDF and email it directly back to us:
We are still in to process of setting up a legal structure to combine our efforts on EE and EMF.
We are committed to protecting your personal privacy.
Unfortunately we cannot offer you direct legal advice.
If your concern requires private legal advice, we may direct your question to our legal team.
EMF Admin: enlightenmefree@gmail.com

Thank you
Affidavit-1.jpg
Left Click to Enlarge. Right Click to Download Affidavit Form

Related:

(EMF) Online Forum • View topic - RSE's Conditions of Participation Document Registration Form
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=41
Affidavit Definition:

An affidavit is a formal sworn statement of fact, signed by the declarant (who is called the affiant or deponent) and witnessed (as to the veracity of the affiant's signature) by a taker of oaths, such as a notary public. The name is Medieval Latin for "He has declared upon oath".
Affidavit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affidavit

An affidavit may reference any document, which becomes an exhibit of the affidavit and may or may not be attached. If attached, the affidavit exhibit is signed by the same person and dated the same date.
How to Write an Affidavit (with Free Sample Affidavit)
http://www.wikihow.com/Write-an-Affidavit

Checklist: Writing affidavits - LawAssist : Lawlink NSW
http://www.lawlink.nsw.gov.au/lawlink/l ... _checklist
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: EMF members help to expose RSE of fraud & illegal activi

Unread post by David McCarthy »

We have now unlocked this topic thread.
Please Stay on Topic:
EMF members affidavit to expose JZ Knight/RSE,Inc of fraud & illegal activities

Thanks so much....

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: EMF/EE members Affidavit to expose RSE of illegal activi

A question from an EMF member....
I am absolutely willing, ready and able to fill out and have notarized a document testifying to the fraud and illegal activities
I experienced at RSE.
However, I no longer have any notes, documents or physical evidence that will support my affidavit.
Do you think it beneficial to the cause if I prepare the affidavit without the supporting evidence?
I'll wait to hear from you. Also, can you provide a address to mail the affidavit to if I proceed with it.
Thank you.
The way we understand how this works is an affidavit still holds weight if no supporting documents are available.
If more than one person comes forward to verify and bear witness
it may be combined with other affidavits stating the same information.
If the allegations are serious enough we may ask for other witnesses to come forward on EMF and EE.
We will have an EMF PO Box address soon and will post it here.
Hope this helps.

Thank you K & S
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: EMF Members Affidavit to Expose RSE of illegal activitie

Affidavits coming from outside the USA.

From what we understand...
A notary's won't certify anything they cannot fully understand,
which means it has to get translated by a certified translator into the local language and authenticated.
It would be wise to contact the US consulate in your country for affidavit guidelines.

If this is all too stressful for you at this point
Please write to us with your RSE affidavit information.... :idea:
We can then advise you further if we feel it's worth following through.
Your identity and information will be kept strictly confidential.
Email us at: enlightenmefree@gmail.com

thanks so much

David
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

-EMF Admin Comment-
EMF Members Affidavits to Expose RSE of illegal activities
Please forward all communications and affidavits through EMF only.
Email: enlightenmefree@gmail.com

Thank you
your EMF team.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Hi everyone,

If you have forwarded an affidavit to Virginia that we (EMF) may not be aware of at this point,
please let us know...
Virginia Coverdale does not represent EMF in any legal standing whatsoever.

David
tree

Unread post by tree »

I hope both EMF and Virginia have identical documents , especially with Virginia's case being current.

What is EMF's plans against jz knight? Well, of course, someone is going to say
"it is behind the scenes", but we have to have some movement of some kind.

Could both EMF and EE work together?

Virginia is very forthcoming with her actions, which should be admired.
She is NOT afraid of the big bad wolf.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Hi Tree, thank you for your post and questions.
I understand your concerns.
Without going into EMF legal and personal details that would only serve JZ Knight... I will say this much.
I have personally put in countless hours of work spanning several months helping Virginia with our EMF documentation and evidence in direct support of her legal action to expose JZ Knight.
EMF is in direct communication with Shawn Newman, All affidavits in EMF hands are also with Shawn at this point.
Please also understand... :idea:
Virginia has taken full control and responsibility of the legal strategy, action and defense from the beginning,
we are doing our very best working and helping in that framework.
In the fog of legal litigation there naturally occurs a shutting down of the flow of information and oftentimes the facts are hard to see or find.
Given these foggy legal waters EMF is sailing.... we have received contradictory instructions and information from 'various sources'.
As for EE and EMF Robair is very much in touch with EE.
What do you suggest we can do to improve our working together? are you referring to Virginia and I, or EE and our EMF members?
My time and efforts are primarily with EMF.. helping former members of RSE and their families and communicating with journalist.
As for EMF taking on JZK with our own legal action.. :idea: If this happens, EMF members will be first to know about it.
Meantime, we can all do our best to help each other recover our lives and loved ones from RSE while exposing JZ Knights deceptions and diabolical cult.
Remember all our work with EMF is voluntary, unpaid, time consuming and extremely challenging at times.

I hope this helps in your understanding,
I share this with EMF and EE members also.
David
tree

Unread post by tree »

Thank you for your reply David.

yes, many people have put in countless hours of work in the aftermath of r$e,
and will continue to do so to help their fellow man.

Since you stated Shawn Newman does does represent EMF, I am not sure how this information applies
of revealing this. It makes this a tad confusing as there is an ongoing case of jz vs Virginia
but not one of jz vs EMF, yet you are still asking for affidavits. I am just unclear as to exactly why
if there is not a plan sketched out or has not been acted upon for some time now.

I personally think everyone, in every way they can, via it experiences, videos, whatever it is, speak out and have their stories
exposed and put on-line so that the dark side of jz knight keeps coming up on the Google search. This is one way
to keep the r$e engine non-fueled - through attrition of money coming in from 'students.'
Obviously, jz knight nor scamtha could see the powers of the future of the interwebs.
Google algorithms are very powerful in this way. Look how long it has taken Scientology!!

One never knows just exactly what interwebs page, or IM or other fleeting red flag will rescue another human being.
The more info that gets out there, the better.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Hi everyone,
Thank you for your post Tree,
I will do my best to unwrap this a little deeper for you without serving JZ Fright and her R$E agents.
I am sure you can appreciate our conundrum.
yes, many people have put in countless hours of work in the aftermath of r$e,
and will continue to do so to help their fellow man.
Just so Tree, but I was answering in context to your questioning of myself, EMF and Virginia.
Since you stated Shawn Newman does represent EMF, I am not sure how this information applies
of revealing this.
I think you meant to say '......does not represent EMF'
JZK already knows this as a fact... it is also public knowledge...Yes? No?
But first and foremost I believe most EMF members would appreciate and deserve knowing the legal standing of EMF with Virginia and Shawn at this point, notwithstanding from legal advice we have been advised to make this clear on EMF.
yet you are still asking for affidavits. I am just unclear as to exactly why
Why? for the very same reason you addressed the same concens in your previouse post!
I hope both EMF and Virginia have identical documents , especially with Virginia's case being current.
Yes..we hope so too...
Documenting 'evidence' against JZK/RSE for our EMF records has always been part and parcel of our work on EMF.
I am just unclear as to exactly why if there is not a plan sketched out or has not been acted upon for some time now.
A plan? Our legal strategy 'or lack thereof' is not something I wish to post here or discuss with anyone but our closest EMF confidents and supporters.
In-part.. our legal 'plan' of action is already in place with the giving over of documented evidence to Shawn Newman that was gleaned through the process and structure of EMF for its members to gain a foothold in recovering from RSE by obtaining factual information and support and posting their personal experiences of JZK and their time at RSE.
This information and support certainly would not have been gained if our posters thought EMF was more about suing JZK or shutting down RSE.
Taking direct legal action against RSE is not only costly but incredibly time consuming, possibly the prospect of years of legal wranglings and litigation that by no means will result in the shutting down of RSE, but we have stated and posted this before and we will say it again...taking legal action against RSE/JZK has always been on the EMF table.
I and Robair, as with most EMF members are doing our very best... and will continue to do so..
Here is a reminder of our primary purpose of EMF and why it was created....
The Enlighten Me Free (EMF) Website and Forum has been created by former students of RSE to make public the destructive, deceptive and illegal activates regarding JZ Knight and her directors at (RSE. Inc)
EMF is also a place where former Students, family members and friends can find support and information in regard to their experiences at RSE.
We are generally not concerned about theological issues but instead are more concerned about the psychological, physical, social and economic consequences of RSE involvement.
I hope this helps in everyones understanding....

David

Related:

(EMF) Online Forum • View topic - JZK vs. Weaver: my Opinion
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=424&p=2722#p2722

(EMF) Online Forum • View topic - Legal actions against RSE Step 3
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1588

(EMF) Online Forum • View topic - How about a class action suit??
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=445

Return to “Lawsuits & Court cases - JZK,Inc - latest lawsuit - RSE Music Copyright Infringments”