Who was saying what in the videos?

Please support the RSE whistleblowers and citizen journalism and voice your concerns here. Act collectively and hold JZ Knight and the Thurston County public officials accountable for fraud and human rights abuse at RSE. This is about accountability and pursuing justice.
Qui tacet consentire
Ockham

Who was saying what in the videos?

Unread post by Ockham »

I think one could make a reasonable interpretation that the Conditions of Participation really are addressing, "Ramtha." In as much as the videos in question aren't, "materials," I would say they are not covered under the CoP. By Knight's own statement, she is a channel and not the same as Ramtha. I would question who is speaking in the videos. If it is Knight berating the Church for hours on end, then this is outside the scope of the agreement because it isn't teaching of Ramtha and it is not material. This puts RSE in the position of explaining how to tell which character is which: JZ or Ramtha. It also puts RSE in the position of defending that the potty mouth tirade is indeed, Ramtha. RSE loses face either way.
Jingz

Re: Who was saying what in the videos?

Unread post by Jingz »

Ockham,
As I just posted on another thread by threatening litigation based on this agreement also opens up all her materials, disciplines on their validity of being original. Who says Raoul Dahls estate won't sue her for copying his material from Henry Sugar, or the Edgar Cayce Institute etc. Besides her damage control is just "giving this story more legs"' perhaps some of the comrades should try to stay sober for a while because the advice she is getting is just asinine. Her only spin can be to put up or shut up! Show us all how the disgusting tirade was meant to enlighten, an all enlightened being should have no problem doing that. Out of context? Fine, show me exactly what context any of what was on the 20,000+ viewed YouTube videos!

Jingz
ex

Re: Who was saying what in the videos?

Unread post by ex »

since there are no teachings only ranting why is the confidentiality agreement violated?
jz knight should not be able to run advertisement without a health warning.
she also should get trouble for practicing medicine without licence.

Return to “Lawsuits & Court cases - JZK,Inc - latest lawsuit - RSE Music Copyright Infringments”