JZK RSE (COP) (NDA) document Circa RSE 1993

Please support the RSE whistleblowers and citizen journalism and voice your concerns here. Act collectively and hold JZ Knight and the Thurston County public officials accountable for fraud and human rights abuse at RSE. This is about accountability and pursuing justice.
Qui tacet consentire
David McCarthy
Site Admin

JZK RSE (COP) (NDA) document Circa RSE 1993

Unread post by David McCarthy »

For the EMF record.
JZK 'Conditions of Participation' (COP) document Circa RSE 1993
RAMTHA SCHOOL OF ENLIGHTENMENT
P.O. Box 1210 • Yelm.WA 98597 ■ 206-458-5201
Conditions of Participation
TO: All Participants
RAMTHA SCHOOL OF ENLIGHTENMENT is pleased to admit all persons who will enter into a solemn covenant to abide by these conditions of participation.
The information and techniques taught here are for your knowledge only.
You are not authorized to teach what you learn here to others.
It shall be a condition on your admission to the School that you shall not, directly or indirectly, teach others the information and/or techniques that you learn here; nor shall you assist or facilitate other persons in their teaching of these matters to others.
It shall be a further condition of your participation that you acknowledge as a truth that complete mastery of the knowledge and techniques that shall be demonstrated to you here are uniquely RAMTHA’s; and you shall further acknowledge as a truth that incomplete mastery of the same is a dangerous basis from which to attempt to teach others of these matters.
RAMTHA DIALOGUES and the RAMTHA SCHOOL OF ENLIGHTENMENT disclaim responsibility for any injury or loss that you may cause to yourself or to others as a result of your violation of these conditions of participation; and you agree to indemnify and hold them harmless from any loss that they incur arising out of your violation of these Conditions of Participation.

If you are unable to agree to these Conditions of Participation and you have already paid an admission fee, the RAMTHA SCHOOL OF ENLIGHTENMENT will be pleased to offer you a refund prior to commencement of your participation in the School.

(print name) (address)
have read and understood the Conditions of Participation as set forth above.

I assert that I am over the age of eighteen years, that I am of sound mind, and that I freely and voluntarily agree to the above-stated Conditions of Participation without reservation.

(signature)
Date

If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of eighteen years who will also be a participant in the RAMTHA SCHOOL OF ENLIGH'n2NMfeW please also complete the following:
I hereby grant permission for my below-named □ child(ren) □ ward(s) to participate in the RAMTHA SCHOOL OF ENLIGHTENMENT and agree that they shall also be bound by the above-stated Conditions of Participation.
I affirm that I have legal authority to grant such permission for my child(ren)/ward(s).
The name(s), age(s) and relationship to me of my child(rcn)/ward(s) who will be participating are:

Name Relationship Age

Date:

(signature)

RAMTHA® is a trademark registered with the U.S. patent and trademark office. © JZ Knight 1984. All rights reserved.
RSE - white copy Student - canary copy
JZK RSE COP 1993.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....

Return to “Lawsuits & Court cases - JZK,Inc - latest lawsuit - RSE Music Copyright Infringments”