recoverytofreedom: this is my first time posting on EMF.

If you are new to this forum and are looking for information that is particularly helpful and relevant to those who have recently left RSE and are starting their recovery process, this is a good place to start.
recoverytofreedom

recoverytofreedom: this is my first time posting on EMF.

Unread post by recoverytofreedom »

Hi everyone, this is my first time posting on EMF.
I am out of RSE since two years and was 8 years in the school.
Or could I say better “ I am out of jail and back into the world of human connections and life.

I will not get in long discussions or explanations because my English is not so fluent
And hereby I apologize for my grammar etc..

Like many of you I was blind and awoke 2 years ago with a shock by watching Cunningham interview. The many red flags were a heart, mind and eye opener.

It took me another year and a half to go deeper into the forum and read many of the posts over the last 3 months.
I thank David for his kind and loving support and a few others that I contacted through PM.to help me to get back a part of my life and of course I want to thank all of you who I read your sharing on this forum.

I start to get back on my feet and in my body, reality now is clearer then walking blindfolded around in life.
Many insights and clarity came to me after recognizing and experiencing the devastating effects of mind control on me and other friends who have now also moved away from RSE,
Once more I want to say that I am very grateful for EMF and David’s personal support.

I want to add the following information on this thread...
At an RSE event a few years ago in France, the teachers took the students outside the building, then told them not to take their cell phone
because he said, even when a cell phone was switched off it was still possible for some secret undercover organizations to hear what was being said.
They were told to buy food, build underground's etc…when it was not possible for them to invest big money for their survival it was told that if they took small steps as buying a can of food or garden tools, Scamtha would help them further on.......

An appointed teacher informed them that in the days to come violence would be present and that they should defend themselves. That they should protect their property, That he had a Gun as Scampta advised them.
A student asked him if he would shoot? and the teacher answered yes even if you come to my property to violate or get my food I will shoot you.

The death of former RSE French students were not in the school anymore, but news and teachings what is being told or teaches at events is travelling very fast around the RSE student body, even if you did not attend the event you knew what was going on at the event.
Information in detail is going around worldwide during and after each event wherever it is held.

I remember the campaign tour with Scamtha around the world several years ago, there was a question and answer session everywhere r and the school travelled to, it was all about predictions and catastrophes.Building underground shelters, moving to high places etc..as you know the predictions and survival info.... Hugh fear was installed in many students including me.
If the students would go back and remember the predictions and what has not come to pass, that could fill a whole book.

Students were in such fear, a friend’s daughter expressed recently to her mom, Scamtha took my youth away. She is back in to her creativity now, lucky for her but sad for my friend who spend much money on a project that did not give the results to earn more money to buy food etc....acted on out of the RSE predictions. She still needs to repay the debt.

I myself moved after the hearing the RSE predictions in fear and anxiety to earn more money for my preparedness but lost all my savings and more...
If life is living in underground's, in fear and looking always over your shoulder to see if someone if threatening you then I do not want to live such a life.
My critical thinking and common sense is growing back and
Yes there is much going on on our planet we live on, but even after many heartbreaking personal life experiences, I want to believe that life and the years to come will be of value and with people who are opening their and others people eyes like you here on this forum.
I get step by step my strength and clarity back, sometimes I know, sometimes I don't and at this point its fine.

Kindness of heart and loving actions is what I feel is worth living for.

With Love
freemysoul

Re: Manhunt for cult couple

Unread post by freemysoul »

L'accueil, et merci pour votre poste.
This reminds me so much of myself. It gives me great hope and is inspiring to see others waking from the nightmare of RSE.
enlightenmypocket

Re: Manhunt for cult couple

Unread post by enlightenmypocket »

Thank you recoverytofreedom for posting. Feels so similar to my experience. Good to know.

Return to “Starting Your Recovery Process”