about was/is Ramtha ever real:

If you are new to this forum and are looking for information that is particularly helpful and relevant to those who have recently left RSE and are starting their recovery process, this is a good place to start.
denotes

about was/is Ramtha ever real:

Unread post by denotes »

Something to consider in all of this debate about was/is Ramtha ever real:

Real or not this "Ramtha" business is painful dirty, dead end business.

However real you want to believe Ramtha is or was, there is something much more real than "Ramtha": The wholesale devastation created by the illusion of Ramtha.

The ONLY thing verifiable about JZ KNight and Ramtha is the profound ruthless systematic destruction of the people who have bought into this woman's insatiable need to be worshipped.

That is really the only thing that can be documented.

Perhaps one other important thing can be verified a and that is virtually nothing that comes out of JZ Knights mouth as herself or Ramtha is her/his own creation but is the slightly and often sinister repackaged presentation of bits of anothers work.

Stolen gems gleem just as brightly on the top of a manure pile as they do on a black velvet background. You have to be pretty blind not to see and smell the manure heap of control and intimdation and deception that goes on around this teaching.

Consider this: People who REALLY TRULY BELIEVE THAT THEY CREATE THEIR OWN REALITY DO NOT EVER TRY TO CONTROL THE BEHAVIOR OF OTHER PEOPLE nor do they intimidate and bully other people, why would they? If you can create your own reality with your thougths [and I am not saying you don't] then why the hell would you need to frighten or scam anyone? Why would you need to by gold or silver coins? Why would you need any of the tools that organized religions have used for millenia?

People who really truly believe they create their own reality DO NOT PREACH ABOUT COMING DESTRUCTION, they would simply stop creating the destruction.

Even if you subscribe to the belief that these people whose lives are in tatters have created the victimization and their own destruction, Do you not have to ask yourself why YOU are creating witnessing all this devastation in connection with charismatic figure you have submitted to so completely?

Trust me, its not to "make you stronger" as JZ/Ramtha might tell you. Becoming numb is not strength.

Isn't it YOUR CREATION that all these people are hitting the wall around you [literally it seems] WHY would your thoughts be creating such a reflection? You can't dismiss with arrogance what you see in others if you are really applying metaphysics.

When all is said and done, the energy, effort and mental gymnastics one must engage in to debate the existence of "Ramtha" is, AT A POINT, energy spent in vain and much beside the larger point the actual impact of JZ/Ramtha on those that follow her.

My larger point that is ultimately a suggestion is quit worrying about whether Ramtha was ever real [ I assume it is evident to most that she is currently shooting blanks] and run, get the hell away from this crap and get as far away from JZ and her "school" as you can.

What you loved esoterically about the "teaching" was never hers to begin with, she just read books, listened to tapes and brazenly paraded around a stage asking to be worshipped.

So all that is to say, whatever her intentions are or were, she is clearly dangerous and not in a fun "bad girl" "outrageous" way, more like in a "will eat your soul way"

Run. evaluate later but get the hell away from this woman and her cronies. She is fraud and is clearly mentally unstable.

Best Regards

*DenotesMeaning
Robair

Re: about was/is Ramtha ever real:

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Everyone

Welcome back Denotes

All make sense to me

Robair
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
seriously

Unread post by seriously »

Hey Denotes. Welcome.

I'll briefly regurgitate things I've said before; you can't think things into reality. Thinking is the first step of the process and then you have to DO. Get off your ass and do something.

You're right. If you create your own day, why would RSE Inc students, who are supposed to be more advanced than your average person, choose to be murded, alienate friends/family, live in squalor and be afraid of aliens and the end of the world? It makes no sense but if you're at RSE Inc, you can't see the obvious.

Unfortunately, with RSE Inc blinders, you also can't see how stupid the following things are: eating twinkies for the preservation of the body, taking prozak, sea water elixir, good and bad aliens, evil orbs in bars, mothman attacking the ranch, Japan falling into the ocean, underground bunkers, food and gun hoarding, pyramid schemes, offshore trusts paying 20-100% return, C&E hyperventilating, candle focus, the tank, Nibiru aka dark planet aka meteor aka alien ship, government brain control waves blocked by copper in your hat, chugging wine, routinely walking at 3AM, staring at candles, trying to guess cards for hours on end, levitating, creating objects out of thin air through thought, the earth is hollow and beings live in it, JZ channeled Jesus, JZ channels Ramtha, Ramtha, a 35,000 year old warrior only has dinner with people willing to pay $5,000, predictions the economy is going to collapse every year since 1985, believe a person lived on a rock for 7 years and not only survived starvation, weather, predators, etc but observed nature, became a Christ and ascended to the heavens, the New World Order, don't go to the light while you're dying because gray aliens will get you, aliens want your DNA to mix with their own because they have focused on the cerebral and neglected their physical bodies.

That's a very incomplete list of crazy things people believe in once the RSE Inc blinders are on. As my forum handle says, SERIOUSLY?????
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

To those who think Ramtha was real once...once Jz lies about how she never channeled Jesus, she was just messing around, when many Ramsters thought the Jesus channelings was their favorite teaching..and took it dead serious..
or how Jz is just caught lying and lying...about imagined future events that don't happen like plane crashes or second eruptions or second volcanos or second earthquakes -after the fact of not seeing the first one..

once a liar, everything is in question..

In court if you are busted lying, your credibility is lost.

It's hard to see that after all these lies, she was once telling the truth?

Maybe insane. I mean nuts. You have to be a sociopath.

You are right, Denotes. There is a devastation created by an illusion in Ramtha. One of my friends, a very loyal Ramster ten years, is falling apart as he realizes he had been scammed. He is so filled with anger...heartbreak. I see it. His soul is empty and he feels used. I would love to hear more about your experiences.
People who really truly believe they create their own reality DO NOT PREACH ABOUT COMING DESTRUCTION, they would simply stop creating the destruction.
YES

I agree about making yourself numb is not strong. I remember that I would focus on being the void, or being nothing. Nothing is nothing. Literally. Like dead. Impotent. Yet there lies the secret of the school. Its magic. I paid all this money for this? To focus on black holes? Then I blow in some letters for what it is I want for my ego? To win at Roulette? A bag of money?a A new partner at Blue College?

I know OF many people who worked in her garden and her house who attest to you being right about JZ's books. Wall to wall books on metaphysics. All those books with notes. One gardner lady told me herself.

Seriously- yes. I heard alot of those things with my own ears I can say you are right
RoyGBiv

Unread post by RoyGBiv »

I feel bad for your friend, Vanilla. I know how that feels. 26 years' worth. But freedom is a delicious thing, remind him of that!
woo-hoo!
Jingz

Unread post by Jingz »

There is no doubt in my mind that scrambles is was and always will be a complete fraud! The one thing that used to get me to put my red flags aside before I left was the length of time she could talk without any ums, which is difficult to do, unless you are an actress performing your lines! Add in some illicit drugs for stamina and you get the illusion of superhuman! There is always an explanation because rambles the intoxicated one has NEVER given evidence to the contrary!

Jingz
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Hi Jingz welcome

When JZ Knight is on stage as herself, I am sure she says UM alot on purpose. She does and she has to page through notes. She acts as if she cannot talk to a group of people. She does this and people think and she SAYS

" I am not a good public speaker, for you see, I am not Ramtha I am JZ now.."

and everyone nods their head and to them it is proof that Rambles is real. Because...JZ Knight as herself, says UM fifteen times, goes through notes..laughs, forgets what she is supposed to be saying etc
Jingz

Unread post by Jingz »

Hi Vanilla,
Although I only saw jz as herself live once :?: some lesson on doubt i believe,and I did see the video she did, I think I have it and I'm pretty sure there are no ums in there, in fact other than the different hairdo and clothes you can't tell the difference, maybe the stumbling is recent, I left in 2007, but this was all right after she got rid of Dr Joe and had changed her neighborhood :roll: so she was trying to be the new star, but I don't think it lasted long, she's too lazy!

Jingz
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

To your point on JZ umming and not acting exactly as 'ramtha', which I watched intently while there, I can give you an example of performers performing, and performers being themselves that may be helpful.
Jim Nabors, who played Gomer Pyle on Andy Griffith and then his own show for many years, struggled with stuttering his entire life. It wasn't until he began READING LINES as an "ACTOR", or SINGING in his melodic voice that the stutter miraculously disappeared completely.
I would contend that it is when JZ Knight is ACTING as ramtha, her umms and pauses miraculously disappear completely.
More importantly to me however, is that if you really watch jz, or jz pretending as ramtha, the similarities are blatant, overwhelming and blinding, far outweighing her fake ass accent or regurgitated drivel, are the constant common mispronunciations and the identical cadence shared by jz and her excuse ramtha.
Jingz

Unread post by Jingz »

Hi Free,

From the Drunken Legacy videos she isn't even trying to fake it anymore, no accent included with the spew of profanities, talking about the woman who died I 'my' parking lot, accusing all of being too vain to do the work, while you're looking at the cat lady visage the bad plastic surgery has left her! The channel is soooooo impeccable she gives advice to nasdaq fortune 500 companies for free, but you poor schlocks who probably had to decide between rent and this miraculous event, the loyal, the faithful..you will pay full pop! 'Assholes'

Jingz
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Hi Freemysoul. Excellent, excellent analogy! If you've ever seen one of the old Gomer Pyle episodes with Jim Nabors, you'd swear that Jim Nabors really IS Gomer Pyle, the befuddled Marine PFC from a backwater small town in the US south. Jim Nabors also hosted a variety TV show in the 1970s, and Jim Nabors was nothing at all like PFC Pyle; not a hint of twangy southern accent. Good as he was, I couldn't imagine that Jim Nabors would have said, or even thought, he was channelling PFC Pyle. I had to laugh out loud thinking about that, contrasting the lousy job JZ Knight does when she's pretending to be, "Ramtha."

My friends have played me tapes of supposedly enlighted teaching that was little more than mindless drivel - especially the bone headed crap that JZ/R spewed about, "Soul Mates." If I started listening in the middle of it, it was hard to tell most of the time whether or not it was supposed to be JZ Knight talking or, "Ramtha," talking. Most of the time, "Ramtha," just sounds like a loud talking drunk version of JZ Knight. Both mispronounce the same words and make the same grammar errors. The one word that comes to mind becuase it is so irritating is that JZ/R both say, "LAB-R-NITH," for the word labyrinth. I can see an uneducated woman from southern New Mexico blowing it, but you'd think a 35,000 year old guy who travels in time probably would have it figured out by now.

Also interesting, though it doesn't really say wheter or not, "Ramtha," is real is the way the Ramtha character has morphed over the time. In 1985 on the Merv Griffin interview, "Ramtha," sounds like one of the Hobbit characters. Now, "Ramtha," sounds more like an intoxicated version of Schreck with a female voice. When JZ Knight appeared on the AM Coast to Coast radio show last year, she didn't even try to do, "Ramtha." I'll tell you why: with the disembodied voice of radio, Knight wouldn't get to do her visual act, and the fake-ness of, "Ramtha," would have been that much more obvious - escpecially to people that didn't already believe it.
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

Hi Ockham, great reply, I just love pulling the wool back from peoples eyes destroying this illusion JZ has built up over pure myth. There isn't 1 SINGLE verifiable fact that there has ever been a ramtha, yet hundreds upon hundreds of excuses and rumors, which take on a life of their own among an easily swayed populace.
Also, if people are arguing over whether JZ is ramtha's channel or not, than we ignore the question, 'Is there, or has there ever been a ramtha?' or 'What proof do you have that ramtha does or ever has existed?' JZ is a master manipulator and constantly plays three card monte with her victims. She is a master politician too and knows to always control the story.

Return to “Starting Your Recovery Process”