From Eddie

If you are new to this forum and are looking for information that is particularly helpful and relevant to those who have recently left RSE and are starting their recovery process, this is a good place to start.
Eddie

From Eddie

Unread post by Eddie »

I am not angry. I can still say with confidence that my initial years at RSE saved my life; and I know we all learned lessons that we can bring forth in life. It doesn't even bother me that JZ immidates the RAM. I actually thought at my first event that everyone was just playing along. Roll playing is fun and helps you learn.

The dishonarable and inhumane action is procaliming that, "...the island country of Japan is going to sink and every Jap is going to die; so you must pack up and move to Yelm immediately. And don't forget your checkbook."

50% of the school is so awesome; but not so awesome that I can support these actions of intentionally fucking people's lives. Family is off limits.
freemysoul

Re: From Virginia

Unread post by freemysoul »

Welcome Eddie,
I appreciate your posts and thank you for sharing your story. I know what its like to leave RSE and hold onto things I have learned there, but view what it is and what good it serves in a different vain. I concede that the entire thing, JZ/Ramtha/RSE is a soul draining, pocket emptying, family destroying cult, that feeds off of similar views, that there is redemption, no matter how minute, to be found there. I can tell you from my own experience, and many on this site, JZ Knight and RSE DESTROYED our lives. I went from a high functioning, very well employed, long term loving relationship, well loved extended family to paranoid alcoholic, drug addled unemployed divorced soulless mess of a man, by doing exactly what JZ Knight teaches there, and applying those teaching to my life. Not only do I find no redemption in JZ or her cult, I spend my life now, sharing that story as a cautionary tale, so someone like myself prior to the devastation JZ's little scam had on my life, or others who share a story similar to mine, need not take a bite of the poisoned apple to know it will inevitably kill them.

I am willing to compromise that there are stories such as yours Eddie, where you seem to have gotten out well intact, and without the heartache and destruction that I have experienced, but I know from experience that you are an anomaly, for whatever reason, you seem to be the exception to the rule. Because of my experience, and knowing what I do know, I caution people to give RSE a WIDE BERTH, and avoid it at all costs, so their families, loved ones and they, don't have to touch the stove to know that it is hot, or live through the many years of rebuilding their lives, as I have had to rebuild mine, and even in the rebuilding, I have been forever scarred. In my humble opinion, there is absolutely NO REDEMPTION at RSE, not an ounce. Everything taught there is manipulated to fit JZ's goal of controlling people, and their pocket books, it has nothing to do with teaching science and math. The science and math taught there, by the way, is Judith's take on them, inaccurate at best, misconstrued most times, and completely fabricated any other time. The 'disciplines' are JZ's way of controlling the masses, manipulating people the same way prisoner's of war get interrogated, sleep/food/light/comfort deprivation, and a bunch of clever words that DON'T MEAN ANYTHING if you really listen to them. What is anyone going to ever do with being able to read through playing cards, become a card cheat? How impeccable. When is anyone ever going to need or use, or find purpose in ANY of them, ever. Mind you, I practiced them religiously for 10 long years, some 2 times daily, and can tell you from experience, IT IS THE BIGGEST WASTE OF MY LIFE, as there is no pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, and sorry Dorothy, you are still in Kansas. JZ Knight is a very clever woman, and she knows how to control, manipulate and convince people to do the outlandish, ridiculous, even deadly, but everything she does has nothing to do with you, or attaining enlightened bliss, its all about JUDITH. I am shining a bright light on her and her madness, in hopes of REALLY enlightening people as to how destructive and dangerous JZ and RSE REALLY ARE.

I have been close to Judith many times, both as her playing herself, and her playing ramtha, and I can tell you from 15 years of close observation, that there is no such thing as ramtha, never was, never will be. I think Judith is many people all in one, like a chameleon, and she portrays herself to be whoever she needs to be to get what she wants, she is simply a sociopath with a photographic memory, and a clever act that appeals to peoples base nature to want to be better. Mind you, she has no desire to better people, just the opposite, she wishes to drain them, control them, and spit them out when she is done with them. So, NO, there is NO redemption in JZ or her 'teachings', or her act, or anything about her, she is a soulless creature, in love with power, control and money and she will step on and use anyone she needs to so she may satisfy her lust for all three.

Thank you again Eddie, for sharing your perspective, and your story, it is much appreciated. My experience was just much different and I aim to let anyone willing to listen know just how dangerous JZ and her little charade can be.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

All the books and hours and hours of questionably useful, 'teachings,' don't make up for five minutes of the disingenuous, hateful and xenaphobic (non USA) diatribe and bullshit from JZ Knight and the RSE staff.

There is nothing mystical or gnostic about the RSE teachings, the parts that aren't drivel made up from thin air could just as easily be had by reading Thomas Harris' book, I'm OK You're OK. If you want to key on the undercurrent of feminism that is in Steven Weinberg's white book, Ramtha, that JZ Knight now takes credit for authoring, you'd be better off reading Revolution from Within: A Book of Self-Esteem by Gloria Steinem. About $20 US on Amazon.com will get you both of these books and you'll have grown more than you would have after years of RSE events when you finish reading.

RSE brings you charlatan JZ Knight, liar and crook Greg Simmons, sex abuser Michael Ledwith and and a cast of shady hangers on; what more could you ask for?
WofthesunEofthemoon

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

Hi, Eddie,

Welcome to EMF. Just to say, everything that "freemysoul" has said is beyond doubt. There is no redemption at RSE and nothing of value to take away.

It is all an illusion and a mindf@@k, at the end of the day. I will say no more, as I consider that "freemysoul" has more than eloquently expressed everything that needs to be said on the matter.

Warm wishes

WofthesunEofthemoon
Eddie

Unread post by Eddie »

Thanks to all who replied. The last two days I have spent on this web page have set me free.
Kelku

Unread post by Kelku »

I align myself with what Freemysoul has expressed so beautifully.... there is no redemption at RSE.

I get your point, Eddie, about what you liked at RSE. But unfortunately it can't be advised to jump into the RSE pool and swim to get the good stuff out of it.... for most people this doesn't work and you really might be the exception.
Moderating the EE site on FB we hear it all the time. Students say, "There was good stuff....", "It helped me a lot in my situation...", ... and then we see them searching on for answers in other obscure areas... which is a choice of course.
It's some months after my official leave now and I came to find that the damage done is bigger than I exspected.
“Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud.”
- Sophocles
Virginia

Unread post by Virginia »

Hi Eddie and welcome,

We should all remember the stages of processing out of RSE. At fist it was "okay she is a fraud but I love the information and I'm no victim who is going to whine about my experience". It is such a predictable stance from someone who has just gotten out that I tend to hand-hold more through that stage than freemysoul who has been out longer. What we have learned that is most helpful is to shoot between the eyes and if it stings a little and you go away, you'll come back knowing that no one here ever bull shitted you. We should just boilerplate freemysoul's response for it is appropriate as a response for almost all people just getting out.

For myself by the time I had finally gotten it through my programmed mind that she was in fact a total con artist I had already pulled away and was moving on. I hadn't spent all that many years IN RSE but literally grew up with the "teachings", videos at that time, and constant fear spewed out by my mother on preparing etc..After each of her events we all paid some price including finally her moving away, then my brother to join. Eventually when I got older I joined them out here in Washington and eventually got caught up in it myself.

The next stage I went through after coming out and posting my story here on EMF was being contacted by so many devastated people. That is when I got angry. We often are more defensive of others than ourselves. I am NOT an ANGRY person I just got angry that JZ had caused so much damage to so many. After some time I then got passed that and now I couldn't care less about the sociopath, I care about being as much of a support as I can for others.

Once you get your head wrapped around the full extent of what went on you could be very helpful as well because you have NOT been devastated totally. If you can afford to have the internet on you are in a better position than many left in Yelm and Rainer. The fact that you more lightly tapped the experience and maintained some of your critical thinking means you will likely process out faster but don't be surprised if you find yourself reciting mantras or calling someone a victim in your mind because they have a problem. It takes a long time to really reprogram and to really grasp the enormity of the scam and it's effects on people.

You are very brave and honest to admit your experience with the cards. When Mitja tried to warn Scamtha that people were reading symbols (reading the back of the card) she flipped out on him because he blew the whistle on it. I know some very honest people who got caught up in reading the cards. They were told over and over again that they weren't going to make it out if they couldn't read the cares. The "symbol" idea was then presented to give everyone a better chance and an excuse to look for something on the back of the card. No shame in getting caught up in the totally manipulative turn of events.

Don't give her any credit for any phenomenon you may have experienced. Some was spoon fed, NLP games and some I am sure you experienced before going and will after leaving because we are much more than we realize. However the answers to anything found in real Science is most always in contradiction to anything she spoke about. She reads stuff and then puts her ignorant white trash spin on it and babbles. That's really all. I applaud you for trying to make Lemonade out of all those lemons. Glad to have you here.
Eddie

Unread post by Eddie »

Thanks. And "Yes" I am still somewhat Brainwashed. It has helped me a lot to read all the stories on this web page. I have not had the balls yet to throw all my RSE stuff away yet. That will happen today.

WofthesunEofthemoon

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

A loving and supportive reply, Virginia, both to freemysoul, who has been through so much, but is now more able to see the bigger picture, and to Eddie, who is still at the stage of trying to see his way through the miasma of RSE.

When you first posted your story on EMF, you remarked that it was not your intention to help people escape from RSE, (words to the effect), more that you just needed to let people know what had happened to you. Yet, here you are now, doing this wonderful thing.

Eddie, I do hope you are able to feel safe and supported by Virginia's insightful understanding of the hand holding and help that is needed for someone when they first leave RSE and need to sort out the wood from the trees.

Warm wishes

WofthesunEofthemoon
Eddie

Unread post by Eddie »

Tree, you are not alone. Reading all the posts on this webpage has helped me.

Return to “Starting Your Recovery Process”