RAMTHA UFO BOOKs 2015 - Last Waltz of the Tyrants

Open for discussion and exchange of views.
joe sz

RAMTHA UFO BOOKs 2015 - Last Waltz of the Tyrants

Unread post by joe sz »

The Last Waltz of the Tyrants: The Prophecy by Judi Pope Koteen
Beyond Words Publishing, 1988

looks like the big R is running out of material, a 1988 book is being recycled with new editing

http://www.amazon.com/UFOs-Nature-Reali ... ufo+ramtha
NVN: “Ramtha Advises How to Prepare for Aliens” http://www.yelmonline.com/news/local_ne ... 7f672.html Ramtha, the purported 35,000-year-old Lemurian warrior turned spiritual teacher channeled by Yelm resident JZ Knight, has released a newly revised and expanded edition of a book about UFOs. “UFOs and the Nature of Reality, Preparing for Contact,” is available for purchase at www.ramtha.com for $24.95. A press release from JZK, Inc., states that recent comments from high level Russian and American leaders have renewed interest in UFOs.
forever

Re: RAMTHA UFO BOOK 2015 Last Waltz of the Tyrants

Unread post by forever »

I have it on tape.

I didn't have "alien" indoctrination. It was before my time. I was shocked to hear David and Jeff Knight say they were afraid of being eaten by lizards? HUH?

A few months ago i stumbled into you tube and Alex Collier "at the ranch"? I watched it. Then many more of his presentations. Many others too. Had never heard of it. But heard of "lizard consciousness". Teaching. I dug it out and in the process found several tapes i hadn't listened to or knew i had. Alien stuff. 1980s.
Ockham

Re: RAMTHA UFO BOOK 2015

Unread post by Ockham »

I presume it is new and updated so they could expunge Judi Pope Koteen's name off the attribution as editor. The new edition says it is by Ramtha andJaime Leal-Anaya. I haven't heard that name before. I wonder is there is a rift between Judy and Judi and that is why Last Waltz and UFOs have been, "revised."

I remember a Americdan dramatic TV mini series called V that ran in the 1983, followed by a full series in 1985, that was about a reptilian race that could disguise themselves as human. The reptiles were secretly infiltrating positions of power. Pre-made subject matter available for RSE to plagiarize.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

the reptile is an old devil in western human mythmaking: snakes, dragons.

yes I recall all the cult buzz about alien reptlian race invasion among mid- late 1980s Ramtha devotees.

I think then old V series had an effect mon JZ, but there was the new one also some years ago...2009?:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_(2009_TV_series)
V is an American science fiction television series that ran for two seasons on ABC, from November 3, 2009 to March 15, 2011.[1][2] A remake of the 1983 miniseries created by Kenneth Johnson, the new series chronicles the arrival on Earth of a technologically advanced alien species which ostensibly comes in peace, but actually has sinister motives.[3] V stars Morena Baccarin, Lourdes Benedicto, Morris Chestnut, Joel Gretsch, Logan Huffman, Charles Mesure, Elizabeth Mitchell, Laura Vandervoort, and Scott Wolf, and was executive produced by Scott Rosenbaum, Yves Simoneau, Scott Peters, Steve Pearlman, and Jace Hall.[4] The series was produced by The Scott Peters Company, HDFilms and Warner Bros. Television.
forever

Unread post by forever »

YouTube

BREAKING!!! UFO ALIEN DISCLOSURE By Canadian Minister of Defence.
May 2013
forever

Unread post by forever »

YouTube

UFO EVIDENCE ufoevidence.org
Scientific Study Of The UFO Phenomenon
and Search For Extraterrestrial Life
A, Hovini, UFO universe, September 1988
THE SHOCKING TRUTH: RONALD REAGON'S OBSESSION WITH AN ALIEN INVASION.

People don't know who or what to believe.
forever

Unread post by forever »

POPE JOHNS DIARY REVEALS KNOWLEDGE of ALIENS
(timing may be slightly off) 1999

There's a mountain of this stuff. People do not know what to make of it. Some build a ug. Others are wondering and some are not interested-period. As posted, i only learned of it few months ago. Read and watched everything i could.

Cold war
Communision
Terrorism
Aliens

It's always something.
forever

Unread post by forever »

Exopolitics.org

POLITICAL IMPLICATIONS of EXTRATERRESTRIAL LIFE

POPE FRANCIS TO ANNOUNCE EXTRATERRESTRIAL ACCORDING TO NEW BOOK
written by DR Michael Salla April 1, 2013
@ 2013. Michael Salla, Ph.D

What are people supposed to believe?
You don't have to look far to see where RSE is getting information. Also don't have to look far to read things or watch video of United States Government alleged involvement.
forever

Unread post by forever »

www.forbes.com/sites/michaelpeck/2014/01/13

IRAN SAYS " TALL, WHITE " SPACE ALIENS CONTROL AMERICA
There's a ton just like the ones already posted. Anyone think these sources are getting their information from RSE?
seriously

Unread post by seriously »

Yes. According to JZ/Ramtha aliens were everywhere. There were bad and evil, dangerous aliens. There were invisible ships above the ranch during events. There were alien ships hiding above the clouds over Mt. Rainier. See the swirly clouds over Mt. Rainier? Yes, that's proof there's an alien ship. There were supposed abductions. Aliens were using our DNA because our bodies were physically stronger than theirs and they required those traits. The DNA stealing aliens focused so much on the intellectual they allowed their bodies to become weak and that's where we come in.

I was having a glass of wine with a R$E devotee one time. He never knew I attended and I never brought it up. Rather than sip his wine, he would look at it, raise it up in the air and then chug 10oz in one gulp. Ok. that was off topic. During our talk, he let me know that he was in the shower and felt a sting on his leg. Rather than attribute it to running into a coffee table or some other potential every day occurrence, he announced aliens had taken a DNA sample from his leg. He felt honored and as common sense dictates, what else could it be?

Aliens were in your house at night but don't worry Ram would protect you. Aliens were there at your last breath to steal your soul and prevent reincarnation with memory of your previous life. Thus, they kept the human race down in those first three seals.

I'm sure I remember more but I can only regurgitate so much stupid before I get sick.
forever

Unread post by forever »

Can't imagine. It was shocking and scary enough with what i recently got off YouTube. I didn't get any of that at RSE. I was in a sliver of time that focused on quantum theory and all
potentials exist simultaneously.

Rocks???

I just can't imagine the trauma, fear and insanity. It was hard enough having to listen to Mark Phillips and Cathy O'Brian. All the government out to get you stuff. UGH!!!!
forever

Unread post by forever »

Perhaps it's aliens running RSE?
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

This alien woo is made up wholesale. I think one of the best debunkings was a BBC/WBUR collaboration done in 1977 called, The Case of the Ancient Astronauts, done 1977. The the end of the presentation, the vaunted Erich con Daniken is pretty much admitting his books are total fiction. It is available on YouTube (not the best quality, but watchable):

http://youtu.be/2DsOjqHm-VY

Sometime woo and reality collide. One of the weirder happenings is that of Jack Parsons and L. Ron Hubbard. Parsons was a chemical engineer and rocketetry expert. Parsons was also one of the group that would found the Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasedina, California. Parsons was not only a scientist, bout also a devotee of the occult. L Ron Hubbard became associated with Parsons in the 1946 - 1947 time frame. Parsons, Parsons girlfriend (wife?) and Hubbard cooked up kinky occult rituals called sex magick. Ultimately L Ron Hubbard ran off with Parson's girlfriend. So there really are ties between JPL, Scientology and the Occult.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Parso ... ngineer%29
http://io9.com/5978746/the-strangely-tr ... an-sorcery

1946-1947 was a busy year. THE Roswell incident, Judy Hampton and the Jack Parsons scandal.
forever

Unread post by forever »

Thanks Ockham.

Cynicism is the result of leaders not practicing what they preach. Sex usually is what destroys honor and credibility. It's the world we live in. How many people no longer pay attention to anything outside of their individual life? Should they?

Joe posted and article with interesting facts. The problem is people have been lied to so much they no longer care. Are not interested in what's going on beyond their world. Are not willing to put forth the effort to get to the truth, the root of something. As long as there's food on the table and place to live, modicum of success and freedom-is it important?

The ones that do care dive head first into a mountain of information and when they come up for air they're still not sure what to think. When i came upon alien theme it was frightening. All the conspiracies. I took it in and walked away. Not sure what to think. Person has to hold on to their stability. When i saw the Pope thing-too much for me.

In Pentecostal church we were taught thoughts count (bible says that). I was afraid of having a "wrong" or bad thought and missing the rapture. The devil :twisted: was lurking behind every piece of furniture and bush. Fear is very effective in controlling people.

Communism
cold war
terrorist
aliens

Advertising uses fear to market and sell products. First they set the standard for how someone should look, what they should wear, drive. It's used to create insecurities so people will buy and use the product. Big pharma using the,
you could be at risk
Rule number one - follow the $$$$$$$.
forever

Unread post by forever »

Isn't Parson the Silver Shirt group and Hubbard the I AM?

Hubbard pursued and recruited the Silver Shirt treasurer to draw the Silver Shirt followers. Again, follow the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

It was Guy Ballard (Godfre Ray King) of the "I AM" cult who hired the fascist Silver Shirt treasurer to be his road manager of "I AM" in early 1930s.

Hubbard of Scientology was involved with Jack Parsons (a real rocket scientist...not a pun! He has a crater on the Moon named after him) who was immersed in Theosophy and all things occult. Parsons was known as "the James Dean of the occult" . Hubbard's channeling the OT3 material about aliens dumping alien beings into Earth volcanoes with H-bombs and blowing them up to create all the BTs or Body Thetans that infect human consciousness stems from this influence.
forever

Unread post by forever »

That's something i have never herd of. Awesome. Thanks.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

In the fall months of 2014, RSE started pushing a book called Alien Interview by Spencer Lawrence. It is a total utter rip off of Hubbard's OT3 or Operating Thetan III. That is a story Hubbard composed in about 1967 for the Scientology movement, I believe. Wonder of wonders, Lawrence has ties to Scientology and at least one other book openly based on Scientology - you can check him out on out on Amazon.com. I also dug around and found a posting from Lawrence himself on a British blog where Lawrence openly admitted and bragged to the blog owner, a ufologist, that he (Lawrence) was basing writings on Scientology.

The quote below is Spencer Lawrence praising Graham Hancock for apparently having the upper hand in which I presume Lawrence felt was a BBC nterview hostile to ufology:
Sent: 07 November 2000 02:12
To: Graham Hancock
Subject: Your victory

Dear Graham,

[Congratulations to you and Robert on your victory regarding the BBC attack! Well Done! I commend you on your courage and persistence.

I am the author of "The Oz Factors" (I sent both yourself and Robert a copy of my book last spring), so I certainly do have some first hand knowledge how the mainstream academic vested interests operate to suppress the truth. My book discusses this subject as one of the 12 "Oz Factors" which prevent our civilization from discovering answers to the mysteries of our existence.

I have been a Scientologist for 31 years. A good deal of my book is an application of the principles of L. Ron Hubbard as regards the fields of study into which you and Robert have so bravely advanced. Perhaps the material in my book will be of assistance to you at some point in your research.

Keep up the good fight!

Very Best Regards,
Lawrence R. Spencer
author of "The Oz Factors"
http://www.ozfactors.com
[/quote]
http://www.grahamhancock.com/archive/ho ... etters.htm
forever

Unread post by forever »

Ockham,

I saw Alex Collier on YouTube and watched a presentation in which he warned the audience AGAINST Ramtha. I was surprised to then find a presentation "at the ranch".

Return to “Tips, Links and Book Reviews”