ICE CHIPS are not RSE

This is a thread to debate the pseudoscience that RSE promotes, versus the science of our current day.
Vanilla

ICE CHIPS are not RSE

Unread post by Vanilla »

Ice Chips are neither RSE Students nor are they operating in Yelm, like most RSE students are claiming. Like businesses are saying on the ice chips displays. They actually lie to my face and say they are students.

There are ...RSE students claiming to have created the Ice Chips, but there is no association. They are using this, maybe they drop off their mail, I dont know, but they are saying the ICE CHIPS dream, was done straight out of the school. Using RSE techniques. That is what Ramtha students are claiming. They invented Ice Chips. This is spreading all over the city. How RSE works etc. I think a few have got jobs on the inside. When I heard this from the coffee lady I almost died.

But it is not true. They are not in Yelm, but Tumwater. Nor are they Ramtha lovers. and the women met in church.

They are not Ramtha students but a bunch of them have jumped on board the Ice Chips train claiming they are responsible for their success. They use this to entice new RSE students to give them money.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: ICE CHIPS are not RSE

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Hi Vanilla,

Is this what you are referring to...
a candy product?

https://www.icechipscandy.com/contact-us

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Yes Dave, they moved to Tumwater a year ago. Nothing to do with the RSE school. They should have nothing to do with RSE either.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

You can try emailing or writing them to voice your opinion or your RSE scam stories, but if the people running the Ice Chips ladies emails, if they are RSE students, they will just delete them before the emails are even read. They abide by a strict rule. They only care for RSE and the disciplines. They do not care about anybody other than Ramtha. And showing off to the world that their god is real. Crazy as this sounds, you know its true David.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

It wouldn't be the first time that RSE and/or somebody associated with RSE apparently impersonated another business. Do an Internet search for "BTO KRSE." Next check Wikipedia for KRSE. KRSE is actually a radio station in Yakima, Washington that has nothing to do with Ramtha. I doubt the radio station would appreciate having its name hijacked.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

You can try emailing or writing them to voice your opinion or your RSE scam stories,
I'll drop them an Email.
At least.... if they are not wanting any association with JZ Knight/ RSE they can make it public.
Unfortunately most businesses around Yelm making extra cash from RSE seldom speak out.
Case in point....
The Yelm Chamber of Commerce 2013 Business of the Year award to JZK, Inc., JZ Knight :-?
Yelm Chamber_Awards_2013.jpg
and Mayor Ron Harding was on hand to make the presentation and shake hands with each of the winners,
http://www.rse-newsletter.com/2013/12/j ... ber-award/
David
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Angelette

Unread post by Angelette »

JZ busines owner,she doesnt pay anyone. everyone works for free, or its an honor and they kiss the ground before they eneter her home. mitja made a huge deal ten years ago he wanted to get paid remember..I think he was the first to stand up for minimum wage everybody knows this
Yes somoene is impersonating ice chips -saying they brought them success- and they can do the same for you- all you need is ten grand- and they will build you a website in excahnge for half your business- thats what it cossts they say, that is how its done thats how business works trust us, we rse royals..and then you on your own. you do all the work- they dont- and they dont even do the work for you themselves. they have rse workers that do free work for them. and if they can sell they sell their share or their half -they gone. They even try to get rse workers on the business license...just for being rse. they tell people that is how its done, they tell people thats how the business world works the only way, is thru them.. thats what was done for the ice chips, they did that, right...its a major scam going on, people are really bad with business so they trust "MASTER of MONEY" as he is called
They convince rich eccentric rse heiresses to buy the business that they say they take credit for too. What happens, the business dies, and its "just business" they say. They blame it on google. This shit happenes they say, sp if you have a business, behind your back they turn it into RSE fun clubhouse...they promise RSE that they will hire only rse workers and sell only to rse masters.
Just stay away from these people, keep your money, learn how to do things by reading online, always research
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Ice Chips Candy has no affiliation with JZ Knight or RSE.
Here is the Email response from Beverly Vines >
Date: 3/20/2015 11:23:57 AM
To: enlightenmefree@gmail.com;
Subject: To, whom it may concern regarding Ice Chips
I have no idea who started or purports that RSE members formulated or own Ice Chips Candy.
Every document and email related to this claim will be turned over to our attorneys and we will not tolerate any additional claims of this kind.
Beverly Vines-Haines, co-founder Ice Chips Candy

Return to “Pseudoscience & RSE”